Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 August 2019:

Police knocked on more than 30 houses around resort in search of missing Irish teen

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 11 — Police have knocked on the doors of more than 30 houses surrounding The Dusun resort in Kampung Baru Pantai in Negri Sembilan in their search for missing Irish teenager with special needs, Nora Anne Quoirin, 15.

As the search enters eighth day, Negri Sembilan deputy police chief Datuk Mohamad Mat Yusop said investigators have also recorded statements from all villa owners in the area.

“We have gone to more than 30 homes and yes, we have also spoken to every single villa in the area,” he said this evening at a press conference in Pantai police station.

Mohamad also dismissed claims that police have stopped resorts in the area from organising hiking activities near the dewy jungle trekking spot, located away from the search area.

Police knocked on more than 30 houses around resort in search of missing Irish teen | Malay Mail

How easy is it to search the river?
What temperature is the water?
Where is the end of the river?

I also want to know that. For some reason I keep thinking about the river. But the searchers seem to focus mainly on the forrest. Maybe Nora did not like being near water so they don't think she went that way. jmo

For the Dusun resort this must be a financial blow right? Nobody will want to stay there while this huge search is going on. I hope they have a financial cushion. Not that it matters much in the face of the unfolding tragedy but it just occurred to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member