Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that the media have reported that but the actual words the police said were
"not in any clothing". To me that's different than 'naked'. English is a 2nd language here. They may have meant 'no clothing'.. but don't include under garments as clothing.
If the police spoke in Malay, “tak ada pakaian” which translates to without any clothing doesn’t necessarily mean she was stark naked. Wearing only undergarments could be referred to/described as “tak ada pakaian”.

I get that the media have reported that but the actual words the police said were
"not in any clothing". To me that's different than 'naked'. English is a 2nd language here. They may have meant 'no clothing'.. but don't include under garments as clothing.

Oh, I've got you now. When The Sun said Datuk Mazlan Mansor said Nora was completely naked I thought they had been the officer's words (not something translated differently)

From The Sun - “A genie is a supernatural invisible spirit believed by some to inhabit the Earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.Shaman Mohamad claimed: "Tonight I will ask for the spirit to return her from where (she was taken) and the condition they took her but they will ask for something in exchange. That will be between me and them. Most important now, the child will be released." He added: "She is here now, so we will stay here tonight to see if we can find her then we can know why she went missing.’”

That was yesterday, wonder if he will/can put in a claim for the £10k as they believe in this type of magic?

Statement by M. Jean-Yves Le Drian, Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs, and M. Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne, Minister of State attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs

Nora Quoirin’s death - Statement by M. Jean-Yves Le Drian, Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs, and M. Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne, Minister of State attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs

We were extremely sad to learn of young Nora Quoirin’s death in Malaysia.

We express our most sincere condolences to her family and close friends, and assure them of our deepest sympathy.

We want to thank the Malaysian authorities for their great responsiveness and exceptional mobilization in the search conducted since Nora Quoirin’s disappearance, on the night of 3-4 August. The French authorities are at the Malaysian authorities’ disposal to ensure that full light is shed on the circumstances of her death.

We also pay tribute to the solidarity shown by residents who voluntarily provided assistance.

The Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs’ crisis and support centre and our consulate in Kuala Lumpur remain at the family’s disposal to continue supporting them in this ordeal.

View attachment 198286View attachment 198287
It follows the disappearance of Nora, who has learning difficulties, from her hotel room at some point between 7am on Saturday, August 3, and 8am on Sunday, August 4.
Malaysian police not treating Irish teen’s disappearance as abduction - but family suspects ‘criminal activity’ | The Irish Post
So, it appears the photo had to be taken August 3. From the grandfather’s early statement, I was under the impression they went to bed shortly after arriving. I wish the details of their arrival day were released. Since Nora was so excited to see the waterfall, it seems like it would have happened shortly after arrival.

“In the morning, the window was open and she had disappeared, whereas after an 18-hour flight and a seven-hour time difference you would sleep soundly and not go for a stroll at night.”

"Everyone went to bed tired, and in the morning Nora wasn't there... This is a young girl with a mild handicap who is rather timid, reserved. She is someone very fearful.”
Missing Nora Quoirin would 'absolutely not' have ran off, says grandfather - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

This photograph looks to me like somewhere in northern ireland Where Meabh is from. Look at the ground, it looks very similar to a place called Tollymore Forest in Northern Ireland. The ground has gravel on it, not like what I would expect to see deep in the jungle. xo

Generally asking, would they have sent trained officers in the event of a tip instead of volunteers? I don't know the process.
That makes sense to me.

A new hotline has been set up so police can receive extra information about the teen’s whereabouts and cops announced the new number – 0111 2285058 – on Sunday.
Nora Quoirin cops admit they still have NO credible leads as they rely on public tip-offs in hunt for Brit schoolgirl, 15, missing in Malaysia jungle

It is so sad for something that was supposed to be a fun family time to turn into such a tragedy. Nothing will bring her back, and her family will grieve her loss, no matter what led to this ending. But I do hope that the autopsy is able to give them some answers, and that she didn’t suffer horribly. I hope that the knowledge that she’s at peace now is a comfort to them. And that if someone did this to her, that justice is served.

In the dark?
Do you know something we don't? It's unclear at what time she went missing so saying it was 'in the dark' isn't based on facts.
The only 'facts' we have are those in the media. If Nora had gone to the waterfall in daylight, then she would have gone missing the day before. If Nora had gone to the waterfall on Sunday morning, then someone would have seen her or heard her.

If Nora went there at daylight, then for sure something fishy is going on. Either way, something fishy has taken place.

This photograph looks to me like somewhere in northern ireland Where Meabh is from. Look at the ground, it looks very similar to a place called Tollymore Forest in Northern Ireland. The ground has gravel on it, not like what I would expect to see deep in the jungle. xo
You may be right. The gravel does throw me off. I do wish we had clarification of photo location. It seems like if it is indeed in Malaysia, the photo would have been the one initially offered to the media in lieu of the photo in her Snoopy T-shirt.

In 2014 a woman in Malaysia was with other hikers and they were walking on the hill path she fell over a rock on the path slipped down the hill into a ravine area similar to Nora has been found.A helicopter had to winch her out exactly what what happened to Nora.I think it’s realistic that she could woke up and impulsively went outside due to the environment stimulating her knowone can say for sure she didn’t open the window because it does look like a door.Her parents have said she wouldn’t wonder off but again she’s probably never been in such a beautiful environment stimulating her sensory needs and as a mother myself of 2 vulnerable daughters all reality disappears when they’re in a environment that’s extremely stimulating effecting them caring about we’re I am.This doesn’t mean once she was outside that someone didn’t lead her away and take advantage of her.I hope whatever happened she wasn’t scared I hope the environment jungle she was in made her feel so excited and happy that she wasn’t thinking of her family and if she did fall that it happened so fast that she became unconscious and wasn’t aware of what happened.My vulnerable daughter who is obsessed with nature and animals seen me reading about Nora on the news and I tried to explain what what’s happened and she said “mummy I think she loves nature so much she didn’t want to go home” I’d like to think this is true I hope she didn’t suffer x

The only 'facts' we have are those in the media. If Nora had gone to the waterfall in daylight, then she would have gone missing the day before. If Nora had gone to the waterfall on Sunday morning, then someone would have seen her or heard her.

If Nora went there at daylight, then for sure something fishy is going on. Either way, something fishy has taken place.

I believe sunrise was shortly after 7am in the area they were staying (Sunrise and sunset times in Seremban).

So it's possible she left closer to it being light, but still before her family awoke around 8. That may not be enough of a head-start with her mobility issues, but the area is pretty big and they could have missed her.

Her parents have said she wouldn’t wonder off but again she’s probably never been in such a beautiful environment stimulating her sensory needs and as a mother myself of 2 vulnerable daughters all reality disappears when they’re in a environment that’s extremely stimulating effecting them caring about we’re I am.This doesn’t mean once she was outside that someone didn’t lead her away and take advantage of her.I hope whatever happened she wasn’t scared I hope the environment jungle she was in made her feel so excited and happy that she wasn’t thinking of her family and if she did fall that it happened so fast that she became unconscious and wasn’t aware of what happened.My vulnerable daughter who is obsessed with nature and animals seen me reading about Nora on the news and I tried to explain what what’s happened and she said “mummy I think she loves nature so much she didn’t want to go home” I’d like to think this is true I hope she didn’t suffer x

That is very insightful. Thank you.

ADMIN REMINDERS AS PER TOS:

Please remember that ALL images require links to the source or they will be removed.

Stick to discussing the MSM articles themselves rather than public comments which may follow. Public comments or local "chatter" are not allowed as they are considered rumor.

Also, if you state information as fact, you must provide a link to MSM that supports what you state as fact, otherwise your post will be removed.

Thanks.

If the police spoke in Malay, “tak ada pakaian” which translates to without any clothing doesn’t necessarily mean she was stark naked. Wearing only undergarments could be referred to/described as “tak ada pakaian”.

Thanks Njust, that's what i'm thinking. It's more sensationalist for the media to use the word 'naked', whether that's the truth or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500