Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped by me*

ETA2: Graphic warning. If you are a victim of SA or sensitive to graphic descriptions of sexual abuse you should not read this. I wish I could unread it. MOO.

I appreciate this so much and will just take everyone's word for it.

I hope to G-d they are able to locate these children and get them the help they are in dire need of and that every single solitary person who is even remotely responsible for this pays dearly.

Effective 5/14/2019
76-5b-201. Sexual exploitation of a minor -- Offenses.

(1)A person is guilty of sexual exploitation of a minor: (a)when the person: (i)knowingly produces, possesses, or possesses with intent to distribute child *advertiser censored*; or(ii)intentionally distributes or views child *advertiser censored*; or(b)if the person is a minor's parent or legal guardian and knowingly consents to or permits the minor to be sexually exploited as described in Subsection (1)(a).

(2)(a)Except as provided in Subsection (2)(b), sexual exploitation of a minor is a second degree felony.(b)A violation of Subsection (1)for knowingly producing child *advertiser censored* is a first degree felony if the person produces original child *advertiser censored* depicting a first degree felony that involves: (i)the person or another person engaging in conduct with the minor that is a violation of: (A)Section 76-5-402.1, rape of a child; (B)Section 76-5-402.3, object rape of a child; (C)Section 76-5-403.1, sodomy on a child; or(D)Section 76-5-404.1, aggravated sexual abuse of a child; or(ii)the minor being physically abused, as defined in Section 78A-6-105.

(3)It is a separate offense under this section: (a)for each minor depicted in the child *advertiser censored*; and(b)for each time the same minor is depicted in different child *advertiser censored*.

(4)It is an affirmative defense to a charge of violating this section that no minor was actually depicted in the visual depiction or used in producing or advertising the visual depiction.

(5)In proving a violation of this section in relation to an identifiable minor, proof of the actual identity of the identifiable minor is not required.

https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5B/76-5b-S201.html

ETA, need to edit to clean up code

It's from LE, so I'm pretty sure we can link: 19 Counts of Sexual Exploitation of a Minor filed against Mr. Ajayi

ETA: PDF from the above link (WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE): https://slco.org/uploadedFiles/depot/fDistrictAttorney/Ajayi CP Information - signed.pdf

ETA2: Graphic warning. If you are a victim of SA or sensitive to graphic descriptions of sexual abuse you should not read this. I wish I could unread it. MOO.

We haven't even been to trial yet, and feeling like we've gone beyond full circle. :(

Wish there was a way to link these charging documents to every seeking arrangements and/or similar dating site to serve as warning to be cautious and wise.

Please do your own due diligence before seeking/accepting any allowance.

You never know who or what is behind the screen bio $$$.

MOO

WASHINGTON, D.C. – A new study of child *advertiser censored* laws in 184 Interpol member countries around the world has produced alarming results: more than half of these countries (95) have no laws addressing child *advertiser censored* and in many other countries, the existing laws are inadequate.
[...]
Surprisingly, just 5 of the countries reviewed have laws considered comprehensive enough to make a significant impact on the crime. They are: Australia, Belgium, France, South Africa, and the United States.

New Study Reveals Child *advertiser censored* Not a Crime In Most Countries - International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children

While this study was 10 years ago, current stats continue to indicate the laws are not comprehensive enough to ban child *advertiser censored*.

Google inquiry 5 minutes ago cites Europe*, Mexico, and Philippines as world leaders in child *advertiser censored*.

(Europe hosted the greatest number of websites with graphic images and videos of children. The Netherlands has become the country with the most online sexual imagery of children in Europe).

*Europe stats includes Russia and Turkey.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – A new study of child *advertiser censored* laws in 184 Interpol member countries around the world has produced alarming results: more than half of these countries (95) have no laws addressing child *advertiser censored* and in many other countries, the existing laws are inadequate.
[...]
Surprisingly, just 5 of the countries reviewed have laws considered comprehensive enough to make a significant impact on the crime. They are: Australia, Belgium, France, South Africa, and the United States.

New Study Reveals Child *advertiser censored* Not a Crime In Most Countries - International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children

While this study was 10 years ago, current stats continue to indicate the laws are not comprehensive enough to ban child *advertiser censored*.

Google inquiry 5 minutes ago cites Europe*, Mexico, and Philippines as world leaders in child *advertiser censored*.

(Europe hosted the greatest number of websites with graphic images and videos of children. The Netherlands has become the country with the most online sexual imagery of children in Europe).

*Europe stats includes Russia and Turkey.
The recent Epstein issue should alert people to how wide spread this is and global in nature. It is a big problem.

I don't know why any of us are surprised. Sickened yes!!! We've been dealing with S&M, bondage, SD/SM, burning and mutilation, and now this. I'm waiting for prostitution and orgies. SexBnB. I don't believe AA was running the show either. Too much money involved. I'd like to know who's funding all this. jmo

It's unclear to me from the wording of the charges if he created the photos or simply had possession them. Did the mattress he got rid of have flowers on it?
Okay, I got my courage up and looked at it again - you're safe if you don't go past page 5. :oops:

Each of the 19 counts include the following:

"...the defendant did (a) produce, possess, possess with intent to distribute, distribute or view child *advertiser censored*; or, (b) as a minor's parent or legal guardian, knowingly consent to or permit the minor to be sexually exploited as described in Utah Code Ann. § 76-5b-201(1)(a)."

It is unimaginable to me the horror that these children endured. The thought that this may have been that ever-elusive source of income we tried so hard to establish just sickens me to my core. MOO

I don't know why any of us are surprised. Sickened yes!!! We've been dealing with S&M, bondage, SD/SM, burning and mutilation, and now this. I'm waiting for prostitution and orgies. SexBnB. I don't believe AA was running the show either. Too much money involved. I'd like to know who's funding all this. jmo
I wasn't prepared to hear it involved children; the rest, not so surprising. But 4-year-olds? Dear God. That's too much. MOO

Okay, I got my courage up and looked at it again - you're safe if you don't go past page 5. :oops:

Each of the 19 counts include the following:

"...the defendant did (a) produce, possess, possess with intent to distribute, distribute or view child *advertiser censored*; or, (b) as a minor's parent or legal guardian, knowingly consent to or permit the minor to be sexually exploited as described in Utah Code Ann. § 76-5b-201(1)(a)."

It is unimaginable to me the horror that these children endured. The thought that this may have been that ever-elusive source of income we tried so hard to establish just sickens me to my core. MOO

Sickening. I have a terrible feeling there's more. I think his depravity has no end to it.

I mean, S&M/bondage/sd&sbs/orgies all usually involve consenting adults. It might not be to everyone's taste and it's not my cup of tea but there's still a big difference between kinky stuff between adults and child *advertiser censored* and child abuse material involving children as young as 4.

I mean, S&M/bondage/sd&sbs/orgies all usually involve consenting adults. It might not be to everyone's taste and it's not my cup of tea but there's still a big difference between kinky stuff between adults and child *advertiser censored* and child abuse material involving children as young as 4.
I totally agree. But not everyone has the same perversions. I believe he was into all these things not so much for himself, but to make available upon request to whomever.
The children are so tragic. Who takes these pictures, who markets them?

I totally agree. But not everyone has the same perversions. I believe he was into all these things not so much for himself, but to make available upon request to whomever.
The children are so tragic. Who takes these pictures, who markets them?

I recall reading last year about a 32 year old Florida woman that found her own child *advertiser censored* (she was age 7) was still being distributed.

After nearly two years of investigating, the child *advertiser censored* images were traced to a market vendor that sold refurbished ink cartridges for printers. The *advertiser censored* images were sold pre-loaded on faux factory sealed thumb drives!

The sales were estimated in the millions. (I'm sure the printer ink was just a front).

I didn't follow the story but it sounded like they were able to evade federal charges (no electronic transmission or shipping).

Just like illegal guns and drugs, market will meet demand.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members