Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall reading last year about a 32 year old Florida woman that found her own child *advertiser censored* (she was age 7) was still being distributed.

After nearly two years of investigating, the child *advertiser censored* images were traced to a market vendor that sold refurbished ink cartridges for printers. The *advertiser censored* images were sold pre-loaded on faux factory sealed thumb drives!

The sales were estimated in the millions. (I'm sure the printer ink was just a front).

I didn't follow the story but it sounded like they were able to evade federal charges (no electronic transmission or shipping).

Just like illegal guns and drugs, market will meet demand.

MOO
Oh my gosh. Where do these children come from? I was thinking kidnapped or sold. But if she was alive over 20 years later....gives me the creeps thinking about it. All these various lifestyles are called an industry. They do make millions.

Is this how AA made a living?

At only 19 images - I believe this was his personal, forgotten file.

I recall another convicted murderer case where child *advertiser censored* also found on his computer which resulted in him being added to sex registry-- in addition to his sentence for murder.

AA could eventually face death sentence, correct?

At only 19 images - I believe this was his personal, forgotten file.

RSBM

I am thinking the same, Seattle1.

I just went back over the discovery to refresh my memory on whether they seized any cameras of his, but could only find references to “Mackenzie SD Camera Cards”, and the AA pole cam videos that most of us concluded are likely to be police surveillance footage (thanks to some helpful info from PommyMommy).

If he had any cameras / camera memory cards present at his address that they didn’t review as part of discovery, then I would imagine that they would be looking to seize and check these now, though.

On separate note, thanks to all that summarise or quote from articles - not always accessible to us here in the UK. Really helpful!

Wishing I’d paid heed to the warning re the probable cause statement :( I feel sick to my stomach. He is truly a monster.

RSBM

I just went back over the discovery to refresh my memory on whether they seized any cameras of his, but could only find references to “Mackenzie SD Camera Cards”, and the AA pole cam videos that most of us concluded are likely to be police surveillance footage (thanks to some helpful info from PommyMommy).

If he had any cameras / camera memory cards present at his address that they didn’t review as part of discovery, then I would imagine that they would be looking to seize and check these now, though.

On separate note, thanks to all that summarise or quote from articles - not always accessible to us here in the UK. Really helpful!

Wishing I’d paid heed to the warning re the probable cause statement :( I feel sick to my stomach. He is truly a monster.

Thank you for doing that and posting your results. That was part of my plan for today, b/c I didn't remember too much mention of cameras/data storage devices in those released documents. I guess it's possible some have been withheld, maybe? I don't know. I fear that there's more evidence of even worse, more wicked things that AA has either stored somewhere else, as yet undiscovered, or he managed to get rid of evidence somehow (seeing evidence of his "thoroughness" in trying to hide some of his other actions, I'm not sure of this).

Is this how AA made a living?
Speculation: Yes, both this and other issues involving children.

Where CP exists so too does trafficking and child prostitution.

Speculation: Did Kenzie discover/stumble on to something which made her expendable?

Question: In April it is said that AA was looking to create a kill room. If he did not know Kenzie in April then who was the room for?

Speculation: Yes, both this and other issues involving children.

Where CP exists so too does trafficking and child prostitution.

Speculation: Did Kenzie discover/stumble on to something which made her expendable?

Question: In April it is said that AA was looking to create a kill room. If he did not know Kenzie in April then who was the room for?

What exactly is a "kill room?" :eek:

Never read this before. Can you please provide a link for this. Thank you.

What exactly is a "kill room?" :eek:

Never read this before. Can you please provide a link for this. Thank you.

I think the original poster is using this term for the room that the construction guy that has been interviewed. The one that he wanted soundproof, with hooks on the wall for his "wine cabinet"

I think AA was making a lot of *advertiser censored* films/pics in his home and was not discriminate about age, etc. He is one sick, sick man. I am glad he won’t see outside prison again. LE has done a heckuva job. IMO

Oh my gosh. Where do these children come from? I was thinking kidnapped or sold. But if she was alive over 20 years later....gives me the creeps thinking about it. All these various lifestyles are called an industry. They do make millions.

There are more adult victims of childhood SA than you think. Most are abused by an adult close to them. A parent, step-parent, extended family member, babysitter, neighbor, coach, teacher, etc. Any sick individual who has access to alone time with children regularly could have made the images described and uploaded them to the internet. Predators such as this groom their victims not to tell anyone. MOO.

RSBM

I wish I would have also. I need brain bleach now.

There are more adult victims of childhood SA than you think. Most are abused by an adult close to them. A parent, step-parent, extended family member, babysitter, neighbor, coach, teacher, etc. Any sick individual who has access to alone time with children regularly could have made the images described and uploaded them to the internet. Predators such as this groom their victims not to tell anyone. MOO.
I seem to remember when reading these latest charges, they referenced AA's pole cam. Did I dream that?

I seem to remember when reading these latest charges, they referenced AA's pole cam. Did I dream that?

The pole cam was in the discovery docs. I don't know if it was mentioned in the charging docs for the child *advertiser censored* charges and I'm not going to open that document again to check. IIRC, the dates given for the pole cam recordings are after LE searched AA's house. IMO it is more likely that the pole cam was equipment used by LE to monitor the house after LE left the scene. LE used the same kind of camera (a pole cam) in the Jayme Closs case to monitor the Closs house and caught the panty thief on camera entering the house through the sliding door. MOO.

The pole cam was in the discovery docs. I don't know if it was mentioned in the charging docs for the child *advertiser censored* charges and I'm not going to open that document again to check. IIRC, the dates given for the pole cam recordings are after LE searched AA's house. IMO it is more likely that the pole cam was equipment used by LE to monitor the house after LE left the scene. LE used the same kind of camera (a pole cam) in the Jayme Closs case to monitor the Closs house and caught the panty thief on camera entering the house through the sliding door. MOO.

I just went to the doc and carefully scrolled so I wouldn't have to look at the horrifying parts. It doesn't say anything about cams, it just says the photos were found on a computer they seized from his home. Obviously that doesn't mean he didn't take the photos--I'm sure they are looking at every photo/video device he has to figure that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member