GUILTY MO - Nicholas, 35, & Justin Diemel, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST* #2

2 men might be alive if they had reported what they knew. That is why we have laws. JMO.
I can't like this enough!!
So many should be held accountable, it's so important to remember that 2 lives were taken, most likely in an an awful way. Leaving behind ravaged families.
I see it as, what if my belief was not to report things like should have been reported and the investigation showed that I knew about the mistreatment of animals in a horrible way. I'm sure I wouldn't get away with it.
This is the USA, we are 1 culture. The laws are made for all citizens AND non citizens.
Every week something comes out new on this horrific crime that could have been avoided, but, because people thought of themselves first 2 men never came home.
I'm tired of excuses, that fall on religion, culture and staying in the good ole boys club. That's why we have so much crime, morals are few and far between. End Rant. My own opinion, with wisdom.;)

A preliminary hearing for a Missouri man charged in connection to the disappearance of the Diemel brothers has been pushed back to September.

Garland "Joey" Nelson, 25, appeared in Missouri's Caldwell County Court Thursday where he was scheduled to have a preliminary hearing. That's when a judge decides if there is enough evidence to move the case forward to trial.

"Upon motion of defendant, cause is continued to 9/16/19," reads Missouri court records. That means the preliminary hearing is pushed back until Sept. 16.

Preliminary hearing pushed back for man charged in Diemel case

A preliminary hearing for a Missouri man charged in connection to the disappearance of the Diemel brothers has been pushed back to September.

Garland "Joey" Nelson, 25, appeared in Missouri's Caldwell County Court Thursday where he was scheduled to have a preliminary hearing. That's when a judge decides if there is enough evidence to move the case forward to trial.

"Upon motion of defendant, cause is continued to 9/16/19," reads Missouri court records. That means the preliminary hearing is pushed back until Sept. 16.

Preliminary hearing pushed back for man charged in Diemel case
Good!! Let him sit there and get this right. He's where he belongs anyways. And he's definitely a flight risk. My own opinion. Let justice be served!!

Ok, I've finally been able to get the ENTIRE Mr. Foster interview link. If you don't want to watch what was shown earlier that everyone saw, Go to 6:13 and you'll catch the start of entire end of the segment starting at 6:16.

The title is: Man details cattle deal involving missing Wisconsin brothers. In case you have to type it in. I don't believe you will though.

This is my first time trying to post a link here. If there is a problem, Please let me know. I don't want to comment until I know everyone can link it.

I wonder why no one (media) has tried to track down the farmer in Hiattville, KS that posted the review on bizapedia regarding the J4S Farm Enterprises business. It was less than 60 days before the Diemel brothers disappeared. It makes you wonder, as the reviewer seems to be very aware of JN’s debts to other farmers, and the Amish. (I assume law enforcement has already discussed with these

J4s Farm Enterprises, Inc. in Braymer, MO | Company Info & Reviews

Ok, I've finally been able to get the ENTIRE Mr. Foster interview link. If you don't want to watch what was shown earlier that everyone saw, Go to 6:13 and you'll catch the start of entire end of the segment starting at 6:16.

The title is: Man details cattle deal involving missing Wisconsin brothers. In case you have to type it in. I don't believe you will though.

This is my first time trying to post a link here. If there is a problem, Please let me know. I don't want to comment until I know everyone can link it.

Welcome to Websleuths! Thank you for joining us here and for posting the interviews!

KINGSTON, Mo. - A judge has set a hearing for next month to determine whether there is enough evidence to try a man for tampering with a vehicle used by two Wisconsin brothers who are missing and presumed dead in Missouri.

Court records show that during a court hearing Thursday, the preliminary hearing for 25-year-old was set for Sept. 16.

Preliminary hearing set in Missouri case involving missing Wisconsin brothers

From the video

"Nathan Vickers (KCTV) reached out to the Bourbon County Sheriff about the incident on the Foster farm and was told that deputies followed up on the Foster complaint 10 times and confirmed that Nelson dropped off those cattle at Foster's dairy. The prosecutor eventually determined it was a civil matter and not criminal. "

From the video

"Nathan Vickers (KCTV) reached out to the Bourbon County Sheriff about the incident on the Foster farm and was told that deputies followed up on the Foster complaint 10 times and confirmed that Nelson dropped off those cattle at Foster's dairy. The prosecutor eventually determined it was a civil matter and not criminal. "

Sometimes you just have to shake your head o_O

I wonder why no one (media) has tried to track down the farmer in Hiattville, KS that posted the review on bizapedia regarding the J4S Farm Enterprises business. It was less than 60 days before the Diemel brothers disappeared. It makes you wonder, as the reviewer seems to be very aware of JN’s debts to other farmers, and the Amish. (I assume law enforcement has already discussed with these

Does seem surprising. I was also curious about this. Thank you for the post.

That was very interesting - thank you for sharing

Sometimes you just have to shake your head o_O

I have shook my head many times. In the world I grew up in we took responsibility for our actions. I understand TSF is in protection mode for a child and her farm but does have culpability here. She was very well aware of the situation regarding cattle. It amazes me now that she stated in previous comments she was unaware what he was involved in. It appears she was regarding the cattle. So far in debt no way out for JN not sure about TSF. Thank all on this site for the work you do. I only want the truth and Justice for the lives lost.

From the video

This REALLY Bothers me! If he had done his job, None of this with the brothers or animal abuse would of happened. I'm just sickened by All of it. At Least 10 Times! REALLY?? He needs another job IMO.

Last edited:
I want everyone to understand one item of note. I have dealt with LE in the death of my son no more than 2 years ago. Very little was done and very few resources were expunged. Sorry to say they really do not care. I truthfully hope this county does a very detailed investigation. Looking forward to our supposedly smartest and brightest doing the job they were hired to do. A loss of a family member and especially a husband, wife, father, mother, boyfriend. girlfriend, fiancee so forth and so on. In respect to those who are presumed lost. I pray for Justice.

I want everyone to understand one item of note. I have dealt with LE in the death of my son no more than 2 years ago. Very little was done and very few resources were expunged. Sorry to say they really do not care. I truthfully hope this county does a very detailed investigation. Looking forward to our supposedly smartest and brightest doing the job they were hired to do. A loss of a family member and especially a husband, wife, father, mother, boyfriend. girlfriend, fiancee so forth and so on. In respect to those who are presumed lost. I pray for Justice.

So sorry for your loss. (Hugs)
I sincerely hope for the best with this investigation and for justice to be served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal
Back