Kadie and River Major - murder or suicide?

Was Kadie murdered?

• Yes

Votes: 58 90.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
Aaron Major smells to high heavens, imo.

Her truck parked more than half a mile away.
His broken hand, unquestioned at the time of her death.
His varying stories.
His not looking for her.
HIS WANTING TO BLOCK HER OWN FAMLY FROM HER FUNERAL.
Refusal to talk with LE.
Sloppy, worse then 'dropped ball' investigation.
SB, not NB train.
Conclusion within 2 days but no interview with her family or her gyno re depression.

His blank look and dark eyes reminded me of Patrick Frazee.

He wanted the 5 month old fetus displayed in Kadie's open coffin. Sick.

I only hope that they can somehow find enough evidence to arrest him, though I doubt that is possible now.

Rest in heaven Kadie, River and Aadon.

And according to 48 hours, he's been stealing and desecrating items left at her grave. Why on earth would he do such a hateful thing!?

Baffling case.

Her husband looks very suspicious. But how did he get her to stand on the tracks while still alive and be run over, without being seen.

How did he set up that accident?

He killed her before and laid her on the tracks? What did the train engineer say?

Just saw this case on 48 hours---so glad there is a thread for it--
I have no doubt her husband murdered her and her child
The botched investigation reminds me of Rebecca Zahau
Except 10 years later they reopened the case
My fear is that they will not have the evidence to prove his guilt
There apparently is no forensics so how do they get this guy?

This reminds me of the murdered wife (husband was a pastor IIRC) who he claimed committed suicide and her family never gave up - he was eventually convicted of killing her. I'm hoping the same will happen here but they need to find evidence after so many years.
JMO
ETA: Link
Pastor's Double Life Motive for Wife's Murder?
Kari Baker - her mother was ferocious.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the murdered wife (husband was a pastor IIRC) who he claimed committed suicide and her family never gave up - he was eventually convicted of killing her. I'm hoping the same will happen here but they need to find evidence after so many years.
JMO
ETA: Link
Pastor's Double Life Motive for Wife's Murder?
Kari Baker - her mother was ferocious.
I remember that one.

Jan 18 2020
Lawyer connected to the O.J. Simpson case is searching for answers in Kadie Major's death
''Vicky Hall has waited 12 years for closure about the cold January night when her daughter Kadie Major and her grandchild were found dead next to a Moncks Corner railroad track.

And despite hiring a private investigator, getting national television to bring attention to the case and persuading authorities to reexamine what had been ruled a suicide, Hall has no answers.

In hopes of bringing justice to her daughter’s suspicious death, Hall has brought in some legal firepower, John Q. Kelly. He is a high-profile New York attorney known for helping bring justice to the families of Nicole Brown Simpson, in her case against O.J. Simpson, and Natalee Holloway, whose disappearance in Aruba in 2005 was international news.

There’s still only one suspect: Major’s former husband Aaron, Berkeley County Sheriff Duane Lewis said.

Hall’s investigation led to the case being reopened in 2018. While authorities were willing to reexamine Kadie’s death, the case is still stagnant. The manner of death, which Lewis said shouldn’t be suicide, isn’t being changed.''

''Kelly is no stranger to the spotlight.

Specializing in civil and wrongful death cases, Kelly has been involved with some of the most notable victories in the late ’90s and 2000s.

Perhaps his biggest break was in representing the estate of Nicole Brown Simpson.''

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-20_19-29-45.png
    upload_2020-1-20_19-29-45.png
    73 bytes · Views: 3
Kadie Major Death: How Did She Die? Was She Killed?

The tragic death of a young mother under mysterious circumstances left the family with questions for many years.

In September 2018, the authorities reopened the case and believed that Kadie was not suicidal at the time of her death.

It was also revealed that evidence from the scene indicated that the initial investigation got the direction of the train that potentially hit Kadie wrong. A detective confirmed, “Originally, they said a southbound train hit her. The evidence shows it was a northbound train.” Something else that stuck out was that Aaron claimed there was a radio report of the bodies of a woman and a child being found by the railway tracks. However, no such report existed.

While the investigation is still ongoing, the authorities officially named Aaron Major the only suspect in the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back