Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone speculating so much that drugs were involved? Did I miss a toxicology report or something? I have seen no reason to even think that drugs were involved the night Savannah went missing. Alcohol, yes, because they were at a bar and her mother states she was intoxicated. But where did drugs come into play? Help me please.
Since very little has been made public we are left to speculate. Those who question DS guilt have offered overdose as a possibility. Those that think he's guilty of murder have offered rape, date rape drugs & other reasons. Posters on both sides have offered unsubstantiated theories myself included. It's what we do. jmo

Since very little has been made public we are left to speculate. Those who question DS guilt have offered overdose as a possibility. Those that think he's guilty of murder have offered rape, date rape drugs & other reasons. Posters on both sides have offered unsubstantiated theories myself included. It's what we do. jmo
It’s a theory, yes, but with how far some have gone with it I was wondering if there was an actual fact to substantiate the theory. Just thought I missed important information.

This case actually has a lot of evidence that points to murder in my opinion. More so than most cases, and we only know some of the evidence that has been released. Moo

Ive dipped in and out of reading this thread. So much speculation which is of course natural in these cases, but some are wild, especially down to her life. I feel this girl in my heart cause it's not a million miles away from my life.

Like savannah I have four kids, my last two being twins. Ahem we were having sex within 3-4 weeks of the twins vaginal forceps births. We're human, as was savannah. Being a 'sexual himan being' has feck all with whats happened to savannah. None.

After my first baby where her dad left and I had bad ppd, my parents picked up the baby for me. I'd go out to the pub everytime they had her. Every time.

Savannah was a mum, a daughter. Having a good night doesn't mean she was disposable.

Yes I'm aware they found a small amount of blood not visible to the naked eye on the closet door. I believe we discussed how this may have gotten there. Haven't looked to see if the posts are still here or not.

Maybe in someone's own house some of the theories on how blood got inside a bedroom closet would be relevant. Period blood, cut finger....but when you add up everything in this case it's just so highly, highly unlikely that her blood ended up inside his closet for any non sinister reason.

Remember, she was only in his house for a few hours and she was found dead in his backyard!

Yes I'm aware they found a small amount of blood not visible to the naked eye on the closet door. I believe we discussed how this may have gotten there. Haven't looked to see if the posts are still here or not.
Trying not to be crude... but no women gets in a closet and says, whoops I had a baby last month and I’m leaking blood in this little old closet. It’s obvious to me that she was battered and shoved in the closet, probably deceased , while the perp decided what the heck to do.
Also, I agree that after you’ve had a baby, and haven’t went to bars much, the alcohol hits you faster. You feel good, want to keep partying, and some guys seem nice and you agree a few more beers would be fun, then they will take you to your car. Even her own mother state she was very intoxicated. Just sounds like a very lost lady that appreciated some seemingly nice guys and foolishly wanted to keep on feeling good that night...

Let’s look at it like this for a moment.

How many times when a deceased female is found “bound” is murder not the case? Also, how many times when a female is found bound and deceased, how often is SA not present, (minus say a robbery or something like that)?

Sure there are always exceptions and unexpected twists that arise in cases. I appreciate all discussion, just saying I would be very surprised if SA and murder were not the case here. If it was day an OD, I would anticipate a different type of disposal and set of circumstances.

Last edited:
These three guys were all in better shape than Savannah off the gate if she wasn't able to speak ...and when she did it didn't even sound like English.?! smh. Yet they found it okay to take advantage of her and film it!. Like I said, again doing better than Savannah. Oh yea and able to drive home after. Wonder what shape she was in by that time???
IF she was that out of it then I hope charges come for the other two. To me, that's Rape. It doesn't even matter if she consented (they will say)..she wasn't in a frame of mind to even think, right? or speak.
what 's.
It's going to be so infuriating at trial to here all the BS Sparks attorney will spew.
I just hope they can get a COD. I don't believe she OD'd and he panicked. I cant wrap my head around the reasoning of deciding its better to wrapped her naked body in a rug, duck tape hands and feet and bury her in his Parents back yard.
really? that's the better choice? smh-
Guess anything is a possibility. I just don't think it went down that way.
imo-

These three guys were all in better shape than Savannah off the gate if she wasn't able to speak ...and when she did it didn't even sound like English.?! smh. Yet they found it okay to take advantage of her and film it!. Like I said, again doing better than Savannah. Oh yea and able to drive home after. Wonder what shape she was in by that time???
IF she was that out of it then I hope charges come for the other two. To me, that's Rape. It doesn't even matter if she consented (they will say)..she wasn't in a frame of mind to even think, right? or speak.
what ***'s.
It's going to be so infuriating at trial to here all the BS Sparks attorney will spew.
I just hope they can get a COD. I don't believe she OD'd and he panicked. I cant wrap my head around the reasoning of deciding its better to wrapped her naked body in a rug, duck tape hands and feet and bury her in his Parents back yard.
imo-
I’ll bet you anything that the COD is blunt force trauma!

what ***'s.
imo-

If there is a film of her it doesn't sound like she could consent. Is this something these guys do? Just because other women didn't die doesn't mean drugging and raping didn't happen.

Let’s look at it like this for a moment.

How many times when a deceased female is found “bound” is murder not the case? Also, how many times when a female is found bound and deceased, how often is SA not present, (minus say a robbery or something like that)?

Sure there are always exceptions and unexpected twists that arise in cases. I appreciate all discussion, just saying I would be very surprised if SA and murder were not the case here. If it was day an OD, I would anticipate a different type of disposal and set of circumstances.
ITA - there is always speculation but veteran sleuthers recognize this for what it is IMO -

Last edited:
If there is a film of her it doesn't sound like she could consent. Is this something these guys do? Just because other women didn't die doesn't mean drugging and raping didn't happen.

If there was a video, I hope LE is talking to coworkers to see if other videos were ever shared of any of the guys with other women and they may find another rape charge or two never reported...

Apologies to any men on here, but I have never understood men who show pictures of not just the woman but themselves in a sex act to their co-workers, buddies, etc. It strikes me as pretty juvenile--look man, I scored. Those that do not outgrow it by say, after college says something to me about both their opinion in general of women and their likely overall behavior towards them.

Jmo of course.

If there was a video, I hope LE is talking to coworkers to see if other videos were ever shared of any of the guys with other women and they may find another rape charge or two never reported...

Apologies to any men on here, but I have never understood men who show pictures of not just the woman but themselves in a sex act to their co-workers, buddies, etc. It strikes me as pretty juvenile--look man, I scored. Those that do not outgrow it by say, after college says something to me about both their opinion in general of women and their likely overall behavior towards them.

Jmo of course.

If you video tape sex acts with a woman or women barely conscious it's usually considered rape. It reminds me of the Andrew Luster case.

I think that would be obvious from day one if true. Hasn't been ruled a homicide yet as far as I know.

She has been missing for about 6 months. If there was no damage to any bones that doesn't mean she didn't suffer wounds to decomposing tissue. Her clothes not being present could be because they would have reveled violence.

I share your sketchiness on the video. The DM article seemed to sound like someone heard about the video, it wasn't someone saying definitively that they saw it with their own eyes. Think about rumors at the jobs you've worked at and tell me if this doesn't sound like bs. LOL
It is possible that the grand orgy these guys were possibly planning didn't pan out. If you're that type of dude, are you really going to drive this random chick somewhere? No, you're just going to do what all selfish a-hole dudes would do - ditch her with David and sneak out the side door. This is the thing I'm most curious about. If I was one of those other guys, I'd A) be horrified that she was dead because I was selfish and abandoned her and B) WTF, DS - thanks for implicating me in a missing persons case (later murder). I think we haven't heard anything from these guys because the information they have basically IS most of the case.

DM was very clear in their report. DM wrote there was an emerging CLAIM about a video. It's always been doubtful -- even by DM.

She has been missing for about 6 months. If there was no damage to any bones that doesn't mean she didn't suffer wounds to decomposing tissue. Her clothes not being present could be because they would have reveled violence.
I was commenting on someone betting on blunt force trauma as the COD. I said that would have been easily determined. Are you agreeing or disagreeing?

I was commenting on someone betting on blunt force trauma as the COD. I said that would have been easily determined. Are you agreeing or disagreeing?

I don't know how she died or if it would be public knowledge right away. I just wondered if there wasn't visible impacts on the skull or other bones could she have been murdered in away that might be almost untraceable now? I'm not betting on what caused her death. Who caused it should be easier.

I am not sure why people feel we would know if they knew the cause of death. It is not uncommon for autopsy results to be withheld during a case.

It is also not uncommon for autopsy findings to be withheld until they are final. Some jurisdictions are fine with saying "we believe this but we are waiting on the final report" but others prefer to just wait for the final report.

It's possible cause of death was immediately clear, but they want to see if anything else was a contributing factor. We just don't know right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle