Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I don’t even know if they have something like that in smaller jails. I was just reading something the other day about over crowding in Kentucky jails. The state average is at 121% so i would think most of them wouldn’t be able to give that space up.

I read an article that told of just horrific conditions at most KY jails. It was really appalling. DS is definitely being punished already for whatever he did!

Yeh I don’t even know if they have something like that in smaller jails. I was just reading something the other day about over crowding in Kentucky jails. The state average is at 121% so i would think most of them wouldn’t be able to give that space up.

He may know folks in Lincoln, since Lincoln and Garrard share that jail, which may help him adapt, but it's pretty bad there. Guards turn their heads to assaults, folks sleeping on mats on the floor, stacked in there like cord wood.

I honestly don't have a problem with the thought of DS being inconvenienced in jail. We know he buried a naked, young mother in his parent's back yard at a minimum and I believe he did MUCH, MUCH more than that. So if he's not eating well, resting comfortably....yay!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member