GUILTY IN - Newton County, Fem, 30 Mar 2019 - Nicole Bowen

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks ilovechili! I'd probably do MORE than 6 searches per month! LOL! I'll just keep Tippy Lynn's name on this case for reference! :D

While I agree, immensely helpful as a resource, keep in mind the system is only for Indiana and a couple skimpy counties in Michigan, as of yet. So perhaps not as many searches as you might think/fear. ;)

Well - there are quite a few Indiana cases I am following. And when there case has a court hearing - I start looking for the next date. So that would probably get over 6 searches per month.
Like this one - it has - what - 5 people on one case!! :)

Well - there are quite a few Indiana cases I am following. And when there case has a court hearing - I start looking for the next date. So that would probably get over 6 searches per month.
Like this one - it has - what - 5 people on one case!! :)

Oh, absolutely!! I just wanted to save you spending $$ on a database subscription you might discover after the fact that you did not need.

There's no cost to sign up. You get "x" amount of "free" searches plus a few bonus searches each month. After you've reached your limit you have to pay to search. I've never paid to search. :)

Do you mind if I use you as my "reference" to look up court dates for this case? TIA! :)

GK 21, Lebanon
11/22/19
Hearing: OMNIBUS HEARING
8:30 AM CDT
Confirmed

STATE BY REED, DEFT WITH SPEAR APP FOR OH. DEFT ADVISES DISCOVERY
CONTINUES. CT RESETS THIS CAUSE FOR OH ON 11-22-19 AT 830AM. DEFT IS
REMANDED TO NCJ. JF
CC: STATE, SPEAR, SHERIFF

JP, 34, Kentland
11/22/19
8:30 AM CST
Confirmed

5/4/20
Hearing: JURY TRIAL
10:00 AM CDT
Confirmed

STATE BY DRINSKI, DEFT WITH WASHBURN APP FOR OH. CT RESETS THIS CAUSE FOR OH ON 11-22-19 AT 830AM, CT FURTHER SETS THIS CAUSE FOR JURY TRIAL ON 5-4-20 AT 1000AM. JF
CC: STATE, WASHBURN, PROBATION

AG, 26, Delphi
11/22/19
Confirmed

STAET BY DRINSKI APPEAR. DEFT FAILS TO APPEAR. CT ADVISED DNA EVIDENCE HAS NOT YET BEEN RECEIVED AND MOVES CT TO RESET OMNIBUS HEARING. CT VACATES HEARING ON 7/29/2019 AND RESETS CAUSE FOR OMNIBUS HEARING ON 11/22/19 @ 8:30AM.
CC: ALL PARTIES

TB, Monticello
11/22/19
Confirmed

6/1/20
Confirmed

STATE BY DRINSKI, DEFT WITH CHURCH APP FOR OH. CT RESETS THIS CAUSE FOR OH ON 11-22-19 AT 830AM, CT FURTHER SETS THIS CAUSE FOR JURY TRIAL ON 6-1-20 AT 1000AM. JF
CC: STATE, CHURCH, PROBATION

CM, 27, Kentland
11/22/19
Confirmed

4/6/20
Confirmed

STATE BY DRINSKI, DEFT WITH GALVAN APP FOR OH. CT RESETS THIS CAUSE FOR OH ON 11-22-19 AT 830AM, CT FURTHER SETS THIS CAUSE FOR JURY TRIAL ON 4-6-20AT 1000AM. JF
CC: STATE, GALVAN, PROBATION

I also found a few more cases against GK that I didn't see previously. Welcome to Doxpop

Tippercanoe Superior Court 5
79D05-1902-F6-000263
State of Indiana v. Garett K Kirts
File date: 02/28/2019 Disposition Date:

Count , Number 1 : ()
Charge: 35-43-4-2(a) F6: THEFT WHERE VALUE OF PROPERTY IS BETWEEN $750 & $50K. Plea:
Charge Type: 6 Felony Disposition:
Charge Date: 02/20/2019 Disposition Date:

*********************************************************************************

Carroll County Superior Court
08D01-1903-CM-000087
State of Indiana v. Garett K. Kirts

File date: 03/27/2019 Disposition Date:

Count , Number 1 : ()
Charge: MA: INVASION OF PRIVACY-DEF. VIOLATES AN ORDER ISSUED UNDER I.C. 35-33-8-3.2(NO Plea:
Charge Type: Class A Misdemeanor Disposition:
Charge Date: 02/16/2019 Disposition Date:

Count , Number 2 : ()
Charge: MA: INVASION OF PRIVACY-DEF. VIOLATES AN ORDER ISSUED UNDER I.C. 35-33-8-3.2(NO Plea:
Charge Type: Class A Misdemeanor Disposition:
Charge Date: 02/21/2019

Maybe GK's last murder will be his undoing for those that may have preceded it?? If the others were also involved in a previous murder(s) (speculation of course!) and they are implicated through evidence and DNA, it could lead to some song bird "singing" to get plea deal? Actually, it may be a choir :)

Maybe GK's last murder will be his undoing for those that may have preceded it?? If the others were also involved in a previous murder(s) (speculation of course!) and they are implicated through evidence and DNA, it could lead to some song bird "singing" to get plea deal? Actually, it may be a choir :)

That’s what I’m thinking. There’s a choir singing in that jailhouse! :p

I wonder why the prosecutor is only seeking life without parole for Kirts in the case of Nicole. We do have the death penalty here. I would say this was surely pre meditated. Perhaps that will change!
Prosecutor to seek life without parole for suspect in woman's torture, death
Waiting anxiously for "new" news this week. Perhaps they can tie him to even "more" murders and are waiting for the PC of ALL PC's?? One can hope! If he is responsible for more I would hope the DP is on the table.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannonperk
Back