Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil Case Schedule:

Scheduled Court Dates as of 08/16/2019
HHD-CV18-6088970-S - FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al
#
Date Time Event Description Status
1 08/19/2019 Short Calendar SC-13 #016
2 08/26/2019 Short Calendar SC-13 #021
3 09/06/2019 10:00AM Hearing Proceeding
4 11/26/2019 3:00PM Trial Management Conference Proceeding
5 12/03/2019 10:00AM Trial Proceeding

The original date for the MT deposition was/is Friday, September 6th. Beats me...
Thanks for this. Just went back to CT Judiciary Website and cannot find the original Order from Judge that states the 45 day window for the FD and MT depositions to happen and the consequences that will be imposed if the Order is not complied with by the parties.

In one of the recent motions it appears the FD deposition has been scheduled but I am not seeing the same for MT. I wonder if the subsequent development of FD requesting to attend the MT deposition resulted in Judge in Civil case revising the original order as it related to MT? Very confused.

It looks like Atty Bowman filed 2 motions on behalf of MT and I had thought the 45 day Order from the Judge happened after both the motions had been filed but I now cannot find it. There is a hearing on 8/26 Short Calendar so did the Judge revise the Order and remove it from website and going to have hearing instead?

IDK, totally confused. Any assistance from legal mavens would be appreciated as I am stumped. MOO

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV186088970S

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV186088970S

Here is link to CT penal code. https://www.cga.ct.gov/2016/rpt/pdf/2016-R-0039.pdf

Looks like 3 options for murder.

(Penalty)

Crime (CGS §)

Mandatory Minimum Sentence
(if applicable)

Capital A felony—Murder with special circumstances
(life without possibility of release)

Murder with special circumstances

(53a-54b)

Life without possibility of release

Class A Felonies—Murder (25 to 60 years)

Murder

(53a-54a)

25 years

Felony murder

(53a-54c)

25 years

IMO we could debate whether nor not No Case Norm skated over the lines of his professional responsibilities as he was accused of doing at the last hearing by States Atty Colangelo until the cows come home! I've been keeping an informal list of his 'attempts' to create 'reasonable doubt' and my guess is that the Judge will side with the State on its claims about Pattis.

We shall see if this happens, how Pattis fares on appeal to higher court and whether he does in fact hire the PR firm as he threatened to do in court (IMO this was a supremely ill advised threat and to me at least showed a complete absense of impulse control or professional behavior).

I guess we will have to stay tuned with lots of different POVs on this complicated topic!

Manslaughter could be an option. IMHO NP knows things don’t look good for FD. It’s damage control at this point.

I had a light bulb moment:
FD wants to meet with MT not for his great love, but to coordinate some criminal details, loose ends if you will. Her criminal lawyer knows what NP is trying to accomplish. Drag her in deeper. That’s another reason he did not return NP’s call to him a few days ago.
AHA!

I had a light bulb moment:
FD wants to meet with MT not for his great love, but to coordinate some criminal details, loose ends if you will. Her criminal lawyer knows what NP is trying to accomplish. Drag her in deeper. That’s another reason he did not return NP’s call to him a few days ago.
AHA!

I think they can manage that some other way, without those two actually being together-unless she seriously wants nothing to do with him, his legal team, or his friends and relatives. But I think there has been some contact already. I think she is under his spell. MOO, MOO

Michelle Troconis is back in court Monday on charges related to the disappearance of New Canaan mother of five Jennifer Dulos.

Troconis arrived at state Superior Court in Stamford shortly before 9 a.m. She is scheduled to appear in court around 10 a.m.
Jennifer Dulos case: Michelle Troconis back in court
She looks WORSE now than she did at her bond/bail hearing! The stress must be getting to her, ya think?!

ETA (from the link above)

Attachments

• MT in court August 19, 2019.PNG
    MT in court August 19, 2019.PNG
    565.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Michelle Troconis is back in court Monday on charges related to the disappearance of New Canaan mother of five Jennifer Dulos.

Troconis arrived at state Superior Court in Stamford shortly before 9 a.m. She is scheduled to appear in court around 10 a.m.
Jennifer Dulos case: Michelle Troconis back in court

I read this article twice and don't see any reporting about what happened during thd 30 seconds she was in court today. Is it in there and I am just missing it?

A judge has set a new court date for a woman charged in connection with the disappearance of a 50-year-old Connecticut mother of five.

Michelle Troconis made a brief appearance Monday in Stamford Superior Court. A judge ordered her to return to court on Sept. 20. She and her attorney did not comment.

Police allege Troconis and Fotis Dulos were caught on surveillance video in Hartford disposing of garbage bags later found to contain items with Jennifer Dulos’ blood on them. Both are free on $50,000 bail.
New court date set for woman charged in missing mom case

She looks WORSE now than she did at her bond/bail hearing! The stress must be getting to her, ya think?!

ETA (from the link above)
I agree she does not look good..she normally has her hair with a side part..this is straight down the middle and looks like the light hitting the middle part on the one side is grey, but I think probably is just the light..totally unflattering pic, and is the ugliest besides her mug shot..no makeup either by this current court pic..previous court pics look like very light makeup..hope she cracks soon and helps the prosecution...

A judge has set a new court date for a woman charged in connection with the disappearance of a 50-year-old Connecticut mother of five.

Michelle Troconis made a brief appearance Monday in Stamford Superior Court. A judge ordered her to return to court on Sept. 20. She and her attorney did not comment.

Police allege Troconis and Fotis Dulos were caught on surveillance video in Hartford disposing of garbage bags later found to contain items with Jennifer Dulos’ blood on them. Both are free on $50,000 bail.

So clearly they’re not dropping charges so IMO LE knows she was in on it and when they’re ready, LE is going to arrest both. MOO with fingers crossed it’s soon!

I just think the content on their computers/phones and hopefully witnesses of some form will implicate both and if she gave them anything significant during her meeting with LE at the office and at 4 JC, IMO than he would’ve already been arrested for murder. Why would they wait? They wouldn’t need a body if she gave enough information.

I am not of the camp that thinks she doesn’t know anything. I think she knows more than she is revealing. MOO

Last edited:
I can’t believe it, I’ve finally caught up here!! I’m not sure I’ve ever posted or have anything to add. I am completely sucked in here. I pray for justice for Jennifer. And strength and healing for her mother, children and other family members.

I had thought from the very beginning that FD’s murder plot was due to the fact that they were due back in court soon. I think he felt he was being exposed as the fraud he is and thought he could take his children and get away. I strongly believe he’s got money socked away in Greece and he intended to get there. With or without his children, not sure he’d have actually been able to pull that off.

Thank you all for keeping this thread going and all of the great information you’ve provided.

I’ll add a MOO for good measure

Sloppy journalism- they forgot to add another zero..bail is $500,000 not $50,000

I agree she does not look good..she normally has her hair with a side part..this is straight down the middle and looks like the light hitting the middle part on the one side is grey, but I think probably is just the light..totally unflattering pic, and is the ugliest besides her mug shot..no makeup either by this current court pic..previous court pics look like very light makeup..hope she cracks soon and helps the prosecution...
You know I just hate it when the stress of being involved, with the disposal of a dead woman's clothes,shows up on your face!

So clearly they’re not dropping charges so IMO LE knows she was in on it and when they’re ready, LE is going to arrest both. MOO with fingers crossed it’s soon!

I just think the content on their computers/phones and hopefully witnesses of some form will implicate both and if she gave them anything significant during her meeting with LE at the office and at 4 JC, IMO than he would’ve already been arrested for murder. Why would they wait? They wouldn’t need a body if she gave enough information.

I am not of the camp that thinks she doesn’t know anything. I think she knows more than she is revealing. MOO

Like you, I don’t think they are dropping any charges; I am not sure she wants to make a deal, because there seemingly has to be some prison time, and I think she is going to make them put up or shut up. She and FD probably decided long before they got arrested, that as long as they both keep their traps shut, it’ll be much, much more difficult for them to be convicted in JD’s murder. But I think that the authorities will be able to get them for sure on financial improprieties-and I don’t think they thought that would happen. It does take a while to figure this stuff out, but when they have plenty of evidence in the financial aspect, they will arrest these two, and then I think she will squeal (you know, because she is a pig).

I'm still hanging in for Jennifer and checking in often for anything new. It's so hard waiting for new developments and I get down and out sometimes and wonder if he's going to get out of this. Then I tell myself it's taking so long because LE is doing everything right. I pray that's what's going on. Is there any kind of time limit on how long charges can be added? That's probably a crazy question, but, one I don't know the answer to.
As always, my thoughts are with Jennifer's children and her mother. I know it's a nearly unbearable time for them.

MT and FD have lived in the same area now and with each other for nearly 3 years. IMO if they wanted to meet it would be no issue to do so and make it seem to be an 'accident'. I'm still voting for the secret rendezvous atop Avon Mt. where there is no cell signal! Two folks jogging, starting from opposite ends of the trail that just 'happen' to run into each other in the 'no signal zone' and there you go, perfect time for a quick 'strategy' session! MOO

The original date for the MT deposition was/is Friday, September 6th. Beats me...
I'm not seeing this on the calendar. Maybe the criminal court issues knocked it off and it now has to wait for the issue about FD attending MT deposition to be resolved? IDK. If this is the case then we are talking 2nd/3rd week of Sept before MT testifies I would think. IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase