Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s ok-she just makes me mad. I think MT goes around sleeping with people that she shouldn’t, and doesn’t give a rat’s *ss who she sleeps with. She is like a stray cat out there, and looks like she got pregnant because she wasn’t careful (lots of women do, and I am not maligning them; she just seems so careless and stupid). She has so few morals and standards and scruples, that I hesitate to put her in the same category as other single mothers who seem to work so hard to do the best they can for their children. I shouldn’t be so pedantic, but...I’m afraid I am!
The Daily Mail had another descriptor for MT. Will have to go back and find it. Think they might have just called her mistress. FO + HO is my personal fav but don't think that will fly here for very long unfortunately! MOO

IMO, she is cooperating. No one is saying anything on the record because "loose lips sink ships." NP is frantically trying to figure out how much MT has actually told LE. That makes me think MT has at least some significant information, should she be completely truthful.

Is she being 100% honest? I have no idea, but the speed with which she was in and out of that courtroom tells me MT's lawyer and the State have some sort of agreement.

MT's mother is the one directing traffic here (and also probably paying the legal fees). She obviously knows the benefits of cooperation. Look how it worked for her. She is acting like Mama Bear and she is not going to let her daughter take the fall for FD.

Interesting choice of colors for court. If that choice means anything, and it well may not, it is an acknowledgement JD is dead. From white to black is telling.

IMO, she is cooperating. No one is saying anything on the record because "loose lips sink ships." NP is frantically trying to figure out how much MT has actually told LE. That makes me think MT has at least some significant information, should she be completely truthful.

Is she being 100% honest? I have no idea, but the speed with which she was in and out of that courtroom tells me MT's lawyer and the State have some sort of agreement.

MT's mother is the one directing traffic here (and also probably paying the legal fees). She obviously knows the benefits of cooperation. Look how it worked for her. She is acting like Mama Bear and she is not going to let her daughter take the fall for FD.

Interesting choice of colors for court. If that choice means anything, and it well may not, it is an acknowledgement JD is dead. From white to black is telling.

I imagine she is cooperating. I don’t think she is secretly meeting with FD.

I did not think she looked as bad as the reviews she is getting. I think she did not want to look spoiled, pampered or “kept.” She looked more than a little stressed out- which she richly deserves IMO, based on known facts and not allegations. But she did not look like a trapped rat as Fotis did in court. I think she sees a way out.

I think if there have been conversations between her and Fotis, Pattis wouldn’t be on a perpetual fishing trip for evidence and information. He would already have it.

Thar’s Speculation, of course, and MOO.

I totally agree....13-year-olds can be at all stages of development, often with hormonal swings and eye rolls punctuating their communication.
Am sure MT's daughter is embarrassed and protective at the same time. She and her mother have been a team for a long time.
I don't know how deep her friendships were in the Farmington area and/or at school.
She may be able to access Skype learning just as the Dulos children have done, but for that age group, peers can be vitally important and parents a bother.
In the long term, the Troconis family probably hopes to keep her in the U.S.'s educational setting, so Florida is a possibility, or if she's being terribly difficult staying with her father and using his surname may be the most comfortable social route.
All of the children are the real tragedy in this case. They need to get on with pursuing their own lives without the cloud of complex, extended legal proceedings and the uncertainty (in the Dulos's children's case) of not knowing if their mother is alive or deceased.
No amount of money can "fix" the issues confronting these kids. My hope is they are willing to talk to a trusted adult outside their family circles to unburden whatever demons they are feeling. MOO...IMO
BBM.
So true. Poor kid has to be very conflicted.
One can only wonder what she believes or how much she even understands.

It’s ok-she just makes me mad. I think MT goes around sleeping with people that she shouldn’t, and doesn’t give a rat’s *ss who she sleeps with. She is like a stray cat out there, and looks like she got pregnant because she wasn’t careful (lots of women do, and I am not maligning them; she just seems so careless and stupid). She has so few morals and standards and scruples, that I hesitate to put her in the same category as other single mothers who seem to work so hard to do the best they can for their children. I shouldn’t be so pedantic, but...I’m afraid I am!
OMG. LMAO. A little levity goes a long way especially in these sad cases. Thanks for that.
MOO

I imagine she is cooperating. I don’t think she is secretly meeting with FD.

I did not think she looked as bad as the reviews she is getting. I think she did not want to look spoiled, pampered or “kept.” She looked more than a little stressed out- which she richly deserves IMO, based on known facts and not allegations. But she did not look like a trapped rat as Fotis did in court. I think she sees a way out.

I think if there have been conversations between her and Fotis, Pattis wouldn’t be on a perpetual fishing trip for evidence and information. He would already have it.

Thar’s Speculation, of course, and MOO.
I gotta say she looks a helluvalot better than I would after 2 months of wearing that ankle bracelet.
It certainly limits certain activities of daily living.
How does one bathe? Take a shower? Wash one's hair?
It must suck.
MOO.

My guess is that the same way the parents circled the wagons to get MT excluded from graduation is the same way they might just exclude her daughter from school. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt in that they care much about the child, but reputation is impt to most of them and I don't think any school would like to be known as the place where children whose parents are accused/convicted felons and/or murders attend. Optics just look terrible for recruitment IMO.

Being snobby might be in play for some of the parents. Another factor, and IMO, greater concern would be the undesirable presence of the media near the school and at the school's events.

Hopefully, the parents at this school would not condemn the child because one of her parents is, at this point, "accused" of a crime. Of much greater concern would be the unwarranted publicity and increased, intrusive traffic the media and photographers could generate, especially if news breaks in the case. This would be disruptive to the learning and social environment and to MT's daughter as well.

Thank you, Panda.
At first blush I discounted the sounds coming from that house. At the time didn't realize how close these houses were. What concerns me is how much evidence did they find? To me, if they found anything he would have been arrested by now.
When I look at the rooms, the bathrooms especially, envisioning the worst, I am puzzled. Hard to imagine he dismembered her without leaving a scintilla of evidence behind.
Were you tempted to speak to the neighbors?
Did you have the feeling you were on hallowed ground?
You were brave. Not sure I could have done it.
MOO.
@citygirl - I felt like a snoop because some neighbors were outside, polite but watchful, and I clearly did not belong there. IMO, this was not a place to chat up strangers. I saw a large MISSING poster, the size of a billboard, with a picture of JD at a Waveny Park entrance, impossible to miss while driving through to the main part of town, 2 minutes away. With a tiny population of 20,000, a town that typically has zero advertising, this was a huge monument-like poster, a shrine. As for the loud metal banging, my speculative theory is that someone was moving a machine like an air compressor onto a flatbed truck by him or herself. Metal on metal. MOO.

Yep, hate to say it but don't believe she is cooperating as her attitude from day 1 with this sad case had been lack of cooperation. Either that or what she told the State is taking a very long time to prove out and State won't sign the deal until it all proves out. If the murder charges drop on FD or FD/MT, then I don't see MT avoiding prison at all.

Many have speculated that MT is holding out for probation so she can get her daughter through HS in CT and off to college but don't see how this is doable if she can be directly tied to murder charges?

I also wonder if daughter school 'asked' that daughter not return in the fall too? I'm just thinking how they 'disinvited' MT from graduation ceremony earlier this year so wonder if they just want the entire family gone from the school so as to avoid the taint? Not sure many students families will be anxious to have their lovely 'Sallies' in class with someones parent that has been accused of tampering/hindering in a potential murder case? IMO image is everything for these private schools so am curious how this all plays out.

I know CT doesn't have an accessory to murder charge option but this in my mind simply makes it worse for MT and severely limits Atty Bowmans options. Will have to wait I guess to see what happens with additional charges and who is impacted and/or if other suspects are named by the State. Lot's going on no doubt behind the scene. MOO
Thankfully, this young child has a father that's active in her life. Perhaps he has no intention of his daughter residing with MT, and is seeking sole custody?
Honestly, wouldn't that be a better outcome for this young and innocent child?

Fotis Dulos’ lawyer asks judge to deny gag order request

Police should put up or shut up in the case of Fotis Dulos, his lawyer said in a legal filing Monday opposing a request from a prosecutor for a gag order in the case.
“If the State genuinely believes it has the evidence to support an arrest of Mr. Dulos, it should come forward with it,” the lawyer, Norm Pattis, wrote in a memo filed Monday that targeted police leaks in the case.
“Mr. Dulos denies any involvement in the disappearance of his wife,” Pattis said. “He has the right to respond to damaging public comments fueled in large part by the warrant filed on existing charges and the sotto voce whispering of tattle-tale officers whispering innuendo to eager reporters. To expect, much less to order, Mr. Dulos and his counsel to remain silent would be grievous error.”

I agree MT's mother teaching her that NP is not her friend!

NP failed in his attempt to paint MT as a valuable alibi witness for his client, and his claim that MT took and passed polygraph was proven false by County attorney. Most recent, NP states prosecutors office shared video of MT at at grocers the morning JD disappeared. I don't believe anybody claiming MT was with FD until evening when they were destroying evidence. I believe NP puts out these soundbites to try and trip people up.

MOO

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Troconis in court, Fotis to discuss finances this week

Wonder if the parents that won this will still go:

Prizes included gift cards to local restaurants, apparel, baskets, concert tickets, among many more, such as a the grand prize of a $10,000 ski trip to Cerro Castor in Argentina for four donated by Michelle Troconis and GB

Wonder if the parents that won this will still go:

Prizes included gift cards to local restaurants, apparel, baskets, concert tickets, among many more, such as a the grand prize of a $10,000 ski trip to Cerro Castor in Argentina for four donated by Michelle Troconis and GB
LOL @sds71 you don't miss a thing!

@citygirl , I just learned "activities of daily living." As a marketing peep, for a nonprofit healthcare organization. Thanks for all that you do know.
I gotta say she looks a helluvalot better than I would after 2 months of wearing that ankle bracelet.
It certainly limits certain activities of daily living.
How does one bathe? Take a shower? Wash one's hair?
It must suck.
MOO.

Fotis Dulos’ lawyer asks judge to deny gag order request

Police should put up or shut up in the case of Fotis Dulos, his lawyer said in a legal filing Monday opposing a request from a prosecutor for a gag order in the case.
“If the State genuinely believes it has the evidence to support an arrest of Mr. Dulos, it should come forward with it,” the lawyer, Norm Pattis, wrote in a memo filed Monday that targeted police leaks in the case.
“Mr. Dulos denies any involvement in the disappearance of his wife,” Pattis said. “He has the right to respond to damaging public comments fueled in large part by the warrant filed on existing charges and the sotto voce whispering of tattle-tale officers whispering innuendo to eager reporters. To expect, much less to order, Mr. Dulos and his counsel to remain silent would be grievous error.”
I know it is unpopular but I see this as Norm doing what he needs to do for his client. LE has held the cards for awhile now and Norm is jumping out of his skin.
Someone asked earlier how long the present charges can last.
Anybody have an answer for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member