Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was the one million dollars meant to elicit a confession from Msr Savage?

Is he the sneaky character they speak of who acted on the long hidden desires?

And remember the profiler Sarah Yule said the person most likely either lived, worked or was visiting the street.

Interestingly he raised 3 children - and has 11 grandchildren according to his wife’s death notice.

IMO
The reward hadnt been offered when Heather Savage died.

BBM.

That's exactly the impression that I have. I don't think he took William, but I suspect he saw what happened.

For an elderly couple living in a quiet cul-de-sac in a country town, to have kids from Sydney visiting the neighbour (FGM) would have been a huge deal.

William hadn't been there long before he disappeared. It was his first morning at FGM's house. The kids were running around yelling in the morning. It would've been totally out of the ordinary for PS to hear those new sounds in the morning. He would've been watching and listening to them for sure.
But what’s keeping him quiet if that’s the case. If he saw something why would he not say ? He seems to me someone who would like the media attention of solving the case. It’s not the Mafia, why wouldn’t he say. Especially when a million bucks up for offer. Sorry Angeline not saying you’re wrong just stating my own opinion on this scenario after what we’ve heard today. IMO

Last edited:
But what’s keeping him quiet if that’s the case. If he saw something why would he not say ? He seems to me someone who would like the media attention of solving the case. It’s not the Mafia, why wouldn’t he say. Especially when a million bucks up for offer
Not sure. Maybe he'd be up for some sort of charge? Unless immunity has been offered.

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 2m2 minutes ago

Mr Savage told detectives he thought Heather was on the phone that morning, but detectives told him phone records don’t include a phone call made by her form any of their phones. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

How long after the day of William's disappearance was Mr Savage questioned ? Wasn't the video done something like 3 years after, or am I imagining things?

To be fair, I'm flat out remembering every detail of yesterday !

But what’s keeping him quiet if that’s the case. If he saw something why would he not say ? He seems to me someone who would like the media attention of solving the case. It’s not the Mafia, why wouldn’t he say. Especially when a million bucks up for offer. Sorry Angeline not saying you’re wrong just stating my own opinion on this scenario after what we’ve heard today. IMO

Agree.. why would he keep anything related to William a secret? Unless he was involved in some way?

Last edited:
I must say I have to distance myself from the elderly man we see in the media and focus on William. Elderly men hit me right in the heart when I see them vulnerable. Always has since I was very young. It’s hard. Just have to think of William and his fate to get perspective

I’m trying to access the video of ACA confronting PS when he was first mentioned in the media. They asked him about BS. He was very aggressive . Can anyone find a link ?

Not sure if this is the one you mean.
Tyrrell witness ‘doesn’t know’ why inquest called on him

When asked if the two men knew each other, Savage claimed they had never met.

“Off the cuff, no, I don’t think so,” he said.

Police hope what they do know -- if anything -- about this baffling case will be revealed when the inquest begins in March.

William Tyrrell Inquest: Neighbour Has No Idea Why He's Been Called To Testify

I must say I have to distance myself from the elderly man we see in the media and focus on William. Elderly men hit me right in the heart when I see them vulnerable. Always has since I was very young. It’s hard. Just have to think of William and his fate to get perspective
I understand exactly what you mean.

I work with older men who have committed heinous crimes. Even the most seemingly likeable and vulnerable men are capable of unspeakable crimes.

Not sure if this is the one you mean.
Tyrrell witness ‘doesn’t know’ why inquest called on him

When asked if the two men knew each other, Savage claimed they had never met.

“Off the cuff, no, I don’t think so,” he said.

Police hope what they do know -- if anything -- about this baffling case will be revealed when the inquest begins in March.

William Tyrrell Inquest: Neighbour Has No Idea Why He's Been Called To Testify
That response is entirely questionable. Either he does know BS or he doesn’t. That response suggests to me that he does know him, but doesn’t want anyone to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa