Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a question that I hope some responsible
people have a plan in place in case the 'what happens when" scenario takes place.

If GF becomes incapacitated or deceased, who
will come forward to take her place?

Who can give up their current lifestyle to take
on 5 active children including 3-4 teens?

Would an outsider be named? Wonder if GF
has this taken care of at this point?
Yeah, you’re right, the family has probably already planned
in case something should happen. Such stress and sadness they are all suffering because of that worthless !
(please excuse my French):)

Farber v. Dulos
199.00 08/22/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

SUPPLEMENTAL OBJECTION TO MOTION RE: BOND & REPLY TO OBJECTION TO REQUESTS FOR PRODUCTION
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17598937

GF lawyers are calling it a “media road show”

Let’s say my kid is a swimmer and she uses the htag swimfansmith on all of her social media accounts
I’ll always know what he’s up too even when not swimming and if his location is on I’ll know where he is
Example #swimfansmith #norwalk #imissyou
they don’t have to @ you when they post just use the #
:p This is like Latin to me.

Farber v. Dulos
199.00 08/22/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTIView attachment 199644 ON
Document.gif
newred.gif

SUPPLEMENTAL OBJECTION TO MOTION RE: BOND & REPLY TO OBJECTION TO REQUESTS FOR PRODUCTION
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17598937

An interesting 'tidbit' on how No Case Norm is allegedly being paid --- Greece --- NYC ---- NO CASE NORM. Wonder if the proceeds being used to pay NO CASE NORM are from FORE or possible relative/s or friends or even possibly proceeds from financial crime or criminal activity? Does No Case Norm know or care?

Interesting but not unexpected turn of events IMO. The Greece connection emerges from the shadows, doubt this was done with a Greek based 'GO FUND ME'!

MOO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 23.15.11.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 23.15.11.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I guess child support isn't exactly the word I should have used. Her trust may be set up to that in case of her death her surviving spouse could get the payout to raise their kids.

Imo that is a motive in itself as to why he would kill her even without all his control issues. They were not divorced yet so he is now a widower not and ex.
I think FD was counting on this, and is another reason he murdered JD before the divorce went any further. MOO

Marissa Alter has posted the 3 page memo written by Rochlin for Family Court about the atty for 2 children.Marissa Alter

Did you see This?
Alex Jones has one of the top 10 trial lawyers in the county. A brilliant legal mind who has had a case before the Supreme Court, Norm Pattis has won impossible cases, and he was Gerry Spence’s heir apparent until Norm went his own way. Norm is Alex’s only hope.

Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) on Twitter Tweeted it after asking AJ followers to stop threatening CT. Judges

From your post....BBM
Jennifer was violently attacked and may be dead. She was the children’s primary parent. Fotis claims to care about the children. Yet he has not even done the most basic thing he can do to help the children find their mother- which is give the police all he knows about the Albany Avenue trip, what he knows about his altered plates, details about his alleged alibi until 9:00.... there is much he can do to help law enforcement. That would show me and the court that the well being of his children, who are living in a hellish limbo when they need predictable routine and normalcy, come first.

You should just send this on to the attorney working with GF. ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING SUMMARY!
Aww, shucks! You are making me blush.

@Tink56

An interesting 'tidbit' on how No Case Norm is allegedly being paid --- Greece --- NYC ---- NO CASE NORM. Wonder if the proceeds being used to pay NO CASE NORM are from FORE or possible relative/s or friends or even possibly proceeds from financial crime or criminal activity? Does No Case Norm know or care?

Interesting but not unexpected turn of events IMO. The Greece connection emerges from the shadows, doubt this was done with a Greek based 'GO FUND ME'!

MOO

Don’t you think it is money he looted and sent to Greece? He sent it to Greece and it magically became his; now he needs it, and this is how he gets it. Smells like money laundering to me.

Last edited:
https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...qok2IhidC4gzkkxwwoeUWBq6l6M3n5JiR25WpHnatzZKo

Quotes from article:

"In 2012 the couple moved to Farmington, where they resided in a 15,000-square-foot brick Colonial mansion built by Fotis’ development company, Fore Group Inc."

"But family troubles brewed".

"Fotis was hard on the children, pushing them to their limits, particularly when it came to water-skiing. Several of the kids were nationally ranked competitors".

“[Jennifer] said he was abusive to [one of their twin boys]. He would have [the children] water-skiing all day long and not give them a break . . . to the point where they were freezing out on the water. The kids could never prove themselves enough to him,” said the friend".

“Jennifer said the kids hated doing it but Fotis made them so afraid of him that they said, ‘Of course, I will do this for you, Daddy.’ ”

"The family source said Fotis would frequently scream at Jennifer in long tirades, calling her “a terrible person, unpleasant, wrong, bad, a horrible wife, to tear her down … Then, on the heels of such a dressing-down, if she dared to appear less than happy and bubbly in public — even in front of a houseguest or one of his employees — he would berate for that as well.” [BBM]

"Pattis had no comment on the allegations regarding Fotis. Calls to Fotis were not returned".

"According to the family source, Fotis once punched a garage attendant at Jennifer’s parents’ Fifth Avenue apartment building".

“Certainly Fotis has demonstrated a public history of volatile and sometimes even assaultive behavior,” said the family source. [BBM]

"Fotis’ forceful nature was noted by others, too".

“He’s very controlling,” said a New Canaan-based architect who met with Fotis in 2014.

“I opted not to [work with him],” the architect said, noting that Fotis and Jennifer’s dynamic was peculiar. [BBM]

“The first time I met Jennifer, she was summoned to come to the meeting. Fotis’ office was in the attic of his house. He introduced Jennifer . . . and said that she was in charge of the interiors and selection of the finishes and staging,” said the architect.

“She was summoned to come and dismissed to go. It was tremendously odd.” [BBM]

There were also tensions between Fotis and his in-laws. In 2018, NBC News reported that Jennifer’s mother, Gloria Farber, filed a complaint claiming Fotis had repaid her just $500,000 of a $1.5 million business loan.

It took years for Jennifer to muster the courage to leave Fotis, according to the friend.

“Jennifer was very committed to her marriage and making it work,” added the family source. “They went to couples counseling a few sessions but quit at his behest.”

Jennifer had hoped that giving birth to the couple’s youngest daughter would turn their marriage around, the friend said.

But in addition to Fotis’ threatening behavior, Jennifer discovered her husband had “had serial affairs” after first learning of his relationship with Michelle in 2017. [BBM]

“Jennifer had suspected possible infidelity for quite some time, especially given his very busy schedule and the fact that he would be away from the family for weeks at a time,” said the family source, who added that Jennifer became suspicious of Michelle’s presence on Fotis’ social media.

“He was a bit of a philanderer,” added the Brown classmate. “His last relationship [with Michelle] was not just a dalliance but seemed to have some import. She had enough.” [BBM]

"Jennifer moved into a rental home in New Canaan and basked in the simple tasks of motherhood, said the Brown classmate".

"When the classmate met Jennifer for lunch, Jennifer confided that she was working on an autobiographical work, but hadn’t yet determined if it would be a play or book". [BBM]

For now, Jennifer’s next chapter remains in limbo.

“Jennifer can’t go for a jog right now. Jennifer can’t go to the grocery store. So yes, that makes it frustrating,” said the family source. [BBM]

"Pattis, who filed a motion Wednesday asking police to return Fotis’ belongings, lamented in a TV interview this week that, “People aren’t buying his properties right now, or if they are, they’re offering to purchase them at far lower rates . . . he’s back at work and trying to keep his business afloat amid tremendous public hostility.”

"On Friday, Carrie Luft issued a statement on behalf of Jennifer’s family and friends: “Four weeks have elapsed since Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared. None of this feels real. … but this situation is real, and it is dire.”

Don’t you think it is money he looted and sent to Greece? He sent it to Greece and it magically became his; now he needs it, and this is how he gets it. Smells like money laundering to me.
I hope we eventually find out when this started;
was it years back, if so it might pinpoint how
long he was planning the pilfering of the Farber
money and how long ago he had a light thought
of offing his wife.
Squirreling money away is a common method
husbands devise to have a little nest egg after
their divorce or in this case, after the wife is
disappeared.
I'm still holding out hope that if LE can't pin the
murder on him, that IRS CID gets him and puts him away.
Cops don't like known crooks or murderers
to walk away scot-free.

Did you see This?
Alex Jones has one of the top 10 trial lawyers in the county. A brilliant legal mind who has had a case before the Supreme Court, Norm Pattis has won impossible cases, and he was Gerry Spence’s heir apparent until Norm went his own way. Norm is Alex’s only hope.

Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) on Twitter Tweeted it after asking AJ followers to stop threatening CT. Judges
I looked for the quote on Cernovich twiiter but didn't see it to figure out if he were saying it or if he was repeating something from another source.

Was it written by No Case Norm as PR/publicity for himself? I will have to dig up a list of some sort or even a peer related list of criminal defense attys as I would seriously doubt if No Case Norm would crack any Top 100 list except if he were compiling the list himself. Will get back to you on what I find.

The Pattis/Spence split was an interesting one and to a certain extent played out in public. Curious of what the peer rankings of Pattis would reveal as I would guess that most wouldn't put Pattis in the Spence category by a long shot, but maybe I'm wrong? IDK.

EDIT: Couldn't find a good list but here is National Trial Lawyers (no Pattis): Top 100 Trial Lawyers Directory
MOO

Last edited:
Farber v. Dulos
Document.gif
newred.gif

Farber v. Dulos
Document.gif
newred.gif

Ruh roh.
The A Team is doing a full court press.
Fotis should be askeered.
His MIL is reminding him that SHE OWNS HIM.
JMHO.

MOO
Oh yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members