Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it look to you that Kam had a haircut and beard trim after the Fairview photo, and before the Meadow Lake photo?

You know I've spent some time thinking about this and comparing pictures. I think you are right.

BUT, I think it's possible they found a public campground or bought a room the night before in a motel somewhere and cleaned up. They do look fairly well groomed in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan though.

(*I give no credence to the report from the hairdresser though, jmo.)

Edited to add photos so it makes more sense...

Fairview, Alberta

7kam.jpeg

Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan

7kam.jpg

Last edited:
SBM

I'm starting to get the impression that Kam was maybe as attached to that shirt as Bryer was his camo outfits.
SBM

I'm starting to get the impression that Kam was maybe as attached to that shirt as Bryer was his camo outfits.
Or they had burnt everything so only had what they were wearing (and perhaps Bryer's suit!)

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, I see I missed several threads of discussion...again!

Are we still debating the Fairview sighting? I thought RCMP confirmed it. There was a news article linked to it back on thread 11 from a Grande Prairie, AB local paper.

But as the previous owner of a grey 2011 RAV4, that’s definitely one in the photo, albeit a little stretched and distorted from a cheaper security camera photo. The stripes on the spare tire are unique...they might even be weird distortions from the printout or the image. The factory original cover was solid grey with a molded, wavy line through the middle.

Sorry if I’m going over already trodden ground. I need to work back through what I’ve missed once I get to ...ehrmm...”work”.

Attachments

• 21B6D307-8031-4A05-92DD-A528547B9F3F.jpeg
    21B6D307-8031-4A05-92DD-A528547B9F3F.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 21
I'm still unable to find a link for the pic of Kam posted up-thread at the gas station but I don’t think there can be any doubt that it’s him. I’ve enlarged the pic by 20% and lightened it up a teensy bit more. The first image is the T-shirt as sold just so you can see all the detail, the second shows him wearing it at the Meadow Lake Co-op and the third is at the gas station.

T-shirt 1.JPG T-shirt 2.JPG T-shirt 3.jpg

Cathulhu T Shirt By Ilustrata Design By Humans

I was looking over their possible route after Meadow Lake and it appears the defining moment to go North or South happened in The Pas, Manitoba. Boy, I would love to have been there when that decision was made. With the rate at which they were traveling (I'm getting exhausted just thinking about it) they easily could have traveled south to Winnipeg undetected and on into Ontario.

Or they had burnt everything so only had what they were wearing (and perhaps Bryer's suit!)
On phone and can't link but they did have other clothes with them on the run. The constables who saw them on the 22nd said they weren't wearing what they had on the day before in the surveillance footage.

I'd also think what they didn't burn clothing-wise would be something they certainly liked enough to make a point of keeping.

On phone and can't link but they did have other clothes with them on the run. The constables who saw them on the 22nd said they weren't wearing what they had on the day before in the surveillance footage.

I'd also think what they didn't burn clothing-wise would be something they certainly liked enough to make a point of keeping.
Kept up with their grooming on the run. Even if they didn't get a haircut in Meadow Lake they looked quite put together for fugitives.

I see that Whitehorse is highlighted on the map. Does this indicate they made it up there? I was under the impression they hadn't.

After the burned truck was found police appeared to believe the two were on their way home from unsuccessful job hunting in Whitehorse, possibly because that’s what the two had led relatives to believe. This was when they were first considered to be only missing, before they were named suspects in three murders.

It is possible there might be photo enhancers in this thread. ;)

I kept the processing minimal; just a contrast brightening shift plus a little depixilation.
I think that is K. It's either him, or that look-alike from the social media post.

Edit to add; the subject who looks like K also appears to be wearing the shirt K was wearing in the Meadow Lake vid.
It definitely looks like Kam, (same T-shirt) and the vehicle, without a doubt, is a silver Toyota Rav 4.

Good morning everyone, I see I missed several threads of discussion...again!

Are we still debating the Fairview sighting? I thought RCMP confirmed it. There was a news article linked to it back on thread 11 from a Grande Prairie, AB local paper.

But as the previous owner of a grey 2011 RAV4, that’s definitely one in the photo, albeit a little stretched and distorted from a cheaper security camera photo. The stripes on the spare tire are unique...they might even be weird distortions from the printout or the image. The factory original cover was solid grey with a molded, wavy line through the middle.

Sorry if I’m going over already trodden ground. I need to work back through what I’ve missed once I get to ...ehrmm...”work”.

Apparently people steal the tire covers because they are expensive, so if we aren't seeing distortions, it could be an after-market add-on. I was reading owner forums last night.

WS going down for the weekend, so we'll all be out of touch soon.

I was looking over their possible route after Meadow Lake and it appears the defining moment to go North or South happened in The Pas, Manitoba. Boy, I would love to have been there when that decision was made. With the rate at which they were traveling (I'm getting exhausted just thinking about it) they easily could have traveled south to Winnipeg undetected and on into Ontario.
See my road maps in a previous post. My strong hunch is that they kept well north of The Pas after crossing at Flin Flon. They may have gotten gas at Thompson before the $20 top-up Split Lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase