Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
PS's testimony was really sketchy. And he had the perfect location and circumstances to commit this awful deed.

But he has no prior history of sexual crimes, as far as we know. It seems odd that a man never acts out for 60 plus years, and then suddenly kidnaps and kills a young neighbor child. It seems so unlikely to me.

I read most paedophiles offend many times before they are caught.

Since William was taken PS has lost his wife, lives alone and I’m doubtful he works to occupy himself to stimulate his brain so I’m thinking it’s fair he’s lost some memory.

I’d like to know PSs trade when he worked.
Poor bugger has aged a lot but if he’s guilty he deserves every ounce of hell.

I read most paedophiles offend many times before they are caught.

Since William was taken PS has lost his wife, lives alone and I’m doubtful he works to occupy himself to stimulate his brain so I’m thinking it’s fair he’s lost some memory.

I’d like to know PSs trade when he worked.
Poor bugger has aged a lot but if he’s guilty he deserves every ounce of hell.
His daughter lives with him now

Interesting that Ch7 dug up this video segment of Spedding driving a van with no lettering on it.
I seem to recall seeing it for the first time a very long time ago.
I recall that when BS first came into the spotlight, there was lettering on his van (it said, "Speddos" - his business name.)

Later, someone removed the "S" (probably an angry local.)

After that, he must've gotten all the lettering taken off.

I dare say if BS & MS's evidence in court tomorrow is in closed court there may well be a riot. :rolleyes:

I hope this week is run better than the last ( where we only heard evidence from 6 witnesses all week ) :mad:

One would think that if Peter O'Brien wants to proclaim his client's innocence he would need to encourage the court to stay open. And for some solid proof of Spedding's non-involvement to be shown.

I seriously want to know about his phone's ping action and content (and why he deleted his call log right at that particular time!) so if that is considered 'police methodology', will they close the court again??

One would think that if Peter O'Brien wants to proclaim his client's innocence he would need to encourage the court to stay open. And for some solid proof of Spedding's non-involvement to be shown.

I seriously want to know about his phone's ping action and content (and why he deleted his call log right at that particular time!) so if that is considered 'police methodology', will they close the court again??
Me too. I'd also like to know if any of the teachers present at the assembly will be called to verify his attendance.

Mr O'Brien has argued for open court ( mostly ) all along probably because he's locked out as well ;)

As for phone pings, well if discussion around survillance , PI & LD's have been ? reasons for closed court than I dare say yes SA :mad:

One of the media tried to challenge this basically saying it's no secret that the police use these methods & that you only need to watch a hollywood movie to know that :D ..........no luck thou

Mr O'Brien has argued for open court ( mostly ) all along probably because he's locked out as well ;)

As for phone pings, well if discussion around survillance , PI & LD's have been ? reasons for closed court than I dare say yes SA :mad:

One of the media tried to challenge this basically saying it's no secret that the police use these methods & that you only need to watch a hollywood movie to know that :D ..........no luck thou

Mr O'Brien will be allowed to stay if it is his client who is in closed court, won't he?

I wonder if he is supporting Spedding's wife, as well. Or if that might be seen as a conflict.

Not sure what you mean, tgy. Contempt of court against who? Dean Pollard for wavering in his testimony? Ch7 for some reason?

Dean Pollard for wasting time and resources.
It's a big difference of 100% sure on the day he saw the van to DOH not so sure now and then spiking a massive search.
I find this suspicious. He saw BS's van 100% HUH?

It's a big difference of 100% sure on the day he saw the van to DOH not so sure now and then spiking a massive search.

Well, we learned something from Dean Pollard. Whoever was driving that van ducked their head down so they couldn't be identified.
Whether or not that becomes of any real significance later on .....

I got the impression that the coroner & Mr Craddock were surprised by his evidence o_O IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member