Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the alternate theory is being discussed because Frazee plans to introduce "alternate" suspects.
We wondered all along if he would end up pointing the finger at KK and now it seems like this is exactly what their defense is going to be.
If it turns out to be a different suspect altogether, then this case is going to get even crazier. Imo
I can see it getting “even crazier”.

PF ain't Stevie Wonder.
I guarantee you he didn't give Ma F. a jingle so's he could croon, "I just called to say I love you" in her ear.

Here's what I imagine the content of his call to Ma F. was after he murdered KB:

"I'm running late. Kelsey took off to Idaho to see her grandma, so I'm bringing the baby to the franch.
You're going to have to watch her after dinner. I have to go out again tonight after I eat.
What? What do you mean, where? It's none of your business where. Don't ask such stupid questions!
Keep my dinner in the oven. Make sure you save me the turkey legs, and a couple of pieces of pumpkin pie.
I'm starving."

JMO.

Ha! I could see that.

I could go either way on their relationship, and if he treated his mom liked he treated his animals.

And Kelsey.

Just because a narcissistic sociopath treats everyone else around him like objects, doesn’t necessarily mean it extends to mommy dearest.

Hopefully we get some clarity at trial, that is, unless she pleads the Fifth.

People with nothing to hide, who have no guilty knowledge, have no reason to worry about self incrimination.

We’ll see.

The whole reason PF tried so hard to get KK to do his bidding was so he could possibly pin it on her. So now it's going to be a, "he said, she said" situation...great. Praying the evidence makes it completely clear to the jury....(I could not bring myself to write crystal clear.) Because it would be so unjust if PF gets off because the defense points the finger at the prosecution's number one witness.
You are assuming the State even has the evidence to prove he tried to get KK to do his bidding. It is already his word against hers. It’s not clear if LE has recordings or texts of solicitation. But...they do have her word! Yikes, what a stellar witness.

Ha! I could see that.

I could go either way on their relationship, and if he treated his mom liked he treated his animals.

And Kelsey.

Just because a narcissistic sociopath treats everyone else around him like objects, doesn’t necessarily mean it extends to mommy dearest.

Hopefully we get some clarity at trial, that is, unless she pleads the Fifth.

People with nothing to hide, who have no guilty knowledge, have no reason to worry about self incrimination.

We’ll see.
It is possible that PF’s lawyer asked her to take the fifth. Or maybe she has her own lawyer and he advised that. We don’t know just yet. It wasn’t a good look, that’s for sure.

You are assuming the State even has the evidence to prove he tried to get KK to do his bidding. It is already his word against hers. It’s not clear if LE has recordings or texts of solicitation. But...they do have her word! Yikes, what a stellar witness.

I highly doubt anyone is going to doubt that he solicited her on three locations.

She made herself look horrendous, and admitted to crimes that law enforcement would have no clue about otherwise.

She’s ruined her life.

There should be phone calls, texts, and location data that backs this up.

Witnesses will help too.

It has crossed my mind whether he might throw KKs aunt or one of KK's friends or even a relative KB's.

True, but I am thinking of someone real close that could come and go, not be missed and no one would think odd seeing at Kelsey’s house. That’s why I thought of his mom. I don’t think he cares who he hurts.

It is possible that PF’s lawyer asked her to take the fifth. Or maybe she has her own lawyer and he advised that. We don’t know just yet. It wasn’t a good look, that’s for sure.

I’m pretty sure that’s illegal if it doesn’t have a basis in fact.

@gitana1 ?

That's disgusting. They don't need a trial, if what she has admitted to herself is not enough then I have no more to say about their dubious rules/requirements. Interesting to say the least, disgusting to say the most (the nicest term I have). Talk about a backwards world. I suppose someone that admitted to covering for a child molester would keep their teacher's license as well even if children were over to their home?! She stalked KB and admitted it, with weapons.

Masquerade is a great word. Nurturing caregiver? Empathetic mother? Protector/defender of other women/mothers? Barf.

It stands out to me it is allegedly KB that ran meds to PF the night before her murder and it is PF that ran Tylenol and pizza slices to KK after allegedly burning KB's body. KB an empathetic caregiver--KK a nurse who was rewarded by PF waiting on her with pain reliever for being his CO-conspirator in KB's murder.

Well we disagree there--I never thought Scott Peterson was innocent from day one :)

I agree though here, the AG even said that "lying in wait" would not even make it to halftime or something like that before that claim was incinerated (paraphrasing--I used incinerated on purpose, it was not his word).

I don't care if PF swung the bat or KK shot a gun. I don't care if PF cleaned up and KK sat at Sonic pigging out waiting for him while he did. To me they are both guilty as sin and always will be. Hopefully he goes down despite her obvious lies in some areas and a lusterless and far from believable star witness.

I could not agree more. I have said the same many times and am always told I think KK killed KB and PF is innocent. I have never said any such thing but hear it ad nauseum so I guess I do not make that clear apparently.

Personally, if the deal had been for 20 years or even 10, people may be a bit less upset. However, they gave this co-conspirator a chance of no time AT ALL and at most not even a slap of the hand, more like a tap on her pinky by the other side's pinky thanking her and bowing down.

I also dislike the decision to shorten the time for the defense to act on their alternate suspect theory and I dislike the prosecution saying ten days was not enough time to prepare. It seems ripe for appeal to me even though I do not like decisions on the defense's behalf, it protects against appeal.

I cannot even say the number of people who follow this case here and even more many places elsewhere who have predicted for 3/4 of a year that would be the defense so for the prosecution to say they need time to prepare for that defense is laughable and ludicrous--most average joes knew that defense was coming as did the prosecution. Perhaps it is a tactic, otherwise they had better have been prepared for it long before now, it was obvious such a defense would likely be coming, again even to us average joes and joannas.

I don't post often so taking care of a few thoughts and replies at once. I as well as some others hope they have absolute proof of where KK was on Thanksgiving and days before and after. I do not mean her daddy saying he saw her Thanksgiving--and he never ever said to my knowledge where that was--I mean video at work, on the streets of Idaho, etc. I also hope they have video unknown to us as to PF taking KB or the tote out of the condo, etc., when KK went in, PF went in, out and etc.

They perhaps do and I sure the hec* hope so. If so, praise God imo. If not, the holes remain.

I see this as a duo, not an uno despite who did what until I see more. They both imo are guilty as sin. I don't care who swung the bat or pulled the trigger.

Jmo.
Can you imagine KK not only keeping her license but working somewhere as nurse at this very moment? Me neither but it’s possible.
Oh, I didn’t mean working. I meant masquerading.

Yeah, I initially thought Peterson was innocent. I make that mistake often. Cannot imagine the cruel reality of someone hurting another human being. His mistress straightened me out.

I am still on the fence with questions about this case and why the DA hung his hat on KKs testimony. Putting all his eggs in one basket...especially her basket....is really taking a risk. They have no body so I do hope there is evidence. Strong, indisputable evidence. Posters are certain LE checked all the boxes, knowing where KK was on Thanksgiving, etc. I am not so sure. I’m anxious for the trial and for all the evidence to be heard. Hoping for justice for KB and her family.

I highly doubt anyone is going to doubt that he solicited her on three locations.

She made herself look horrendous, and admitted to crimes that law enforcement would have no clue about otherwise.

She’s ruined her life.

Witnesses will help too.
Agree. But if there are no calls, texts, data to back her up? And if she wanted to frame him so badly that she doesn’t care about anything but getting her way? Isn’t that a personality disorder or something? Some type of psychopathy? I just am not buying her story.

She’s ruined her life.

Witnesses will help too.

I'll be absolutely shocked if there aren't text exchanges that support KK's account of PF's solicitations.
Conversely, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out at trial that there were email exchanges b/t the two of them.

KK also confided to that one friend of hers contemporaneously that PF was soliciting her to murder KB.

Something we haven't talked about a lot here that I'm very curious about: PF's computer data.
We know nothing about that yet.
There's no way he didn't incriminate himself with his online activity.
Prediction: Google will not be his friend at trial.

JMO.

I'll be absolutely shocked if there aren't text exchanges that support KK's account of PF's solicitations.
Conversely, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out at trial that there were email exchanges b/t the two of them.

KK also confided to that one friend of hers contemporaneously that PF was soliciting her to murder KB.

Something we haven't talked about a lot here that I'm very curious about: PF's computer data.
We know nothing about that yet.
There's no way he didn't incriminate himself with his online activity.
Prediction: Google will not be his friend at trial.

JMO.

Great point about his search history. That will likely prove incredibly telling.

Agree. But if there are no calls, texts, data to back her up? And if she wanted to frame him so badly that she doesn’t care about anything but getting her way? Isn’t that a personality disorder or something? Some type of psychopathy? I just am not buying her story.

Her actions not only convince me that she wasn’t trying to frame him, but she couldn’t frame a damn picture.

PF already did immense damage with that whole cell phone debacle, and his countless provable lies.

She lied about where she was on the 24th, when she told the FBI she was at PF’s residence.

Her cell phone data showed that she was really at KB’s house, cleaning the crime scene as she later admitted.

Everything (important) she has said, has corroboration; from what happened at that house (blood splatter), what happened in his backyard (burned plastic and an accelerant), and where Kelsey’s body was stored (discolored hay).

I’m buying it, and I hate her.

Attachments

• F11EA0EC-89F1-48A0-A464-A3138BFC098B.jpeg
    F11EA0EC-89F1-48A0-A464-A3138BFC098B.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 21
Unfortunately, if it was a male companion, I think it will be twisted by the defense. Eg. they may claim Kelsey was unfaithful, this wasn’t the first time, poor PF put up with a lot. And that she would not have told the truth about her existing relationship to a date.

I also believe that if she was spreading her wings and making friends at work (male or female), this may have contributed to his feeling of loss of control and rage. He didn’t want her, but he didn’t want her to have a life. IMO.
I also think he resented KB choosing not to be close to Shelia F.
PF caused the social worker to understand this. Maybe someone has the link again.
By "choosing" not to, KB was exerting her own self esteem/self worth. I feel PF resented this. MOO

The whole reason PF tried so hard to get KK to do his bidding was so he could possibly pin it on her. So now it's going to be a, "he said, she said" situation...great. Praying the evidence makes it completely clear to the jury....(I could not bring myself to write crystal clear.) Because it would be so unjust if PF gets off because the defense points the finger at the prosecution's number one witness.
I told my husband last year....
1. It was planned. KK and PF wanted everyone to believe KB "lost it" and wanted "down time" and asked PF to keep the baby for a few days. MOO is it was originally staged to look like she left and....shot her self.

2. When KB's family found blood. Plan B was: KK saying she cleaned it up cause PF killed KB. The plan was that they can't prove PF did it and KK will get a slap on the wrist.

Can't you see Agatha Christie's Poirot taking center stage and melodramatically exposing them all....

PF ain't Stevie Wonder.
I guarantee you he didn't give Ma F. a jingle so's he could croon, "I just called to say I love you" in her ear.

Here's what I imagine the content of his call to Ma F. was after he murdered KB:

"I'm running late. Kelsey took off to Idaho to see her grandma, so I'm bringing the baby to the franch.
You're going to have to watch her after dinner. I have to go out again tonight after I eat.
What? What do you mean, where? It's none of your business where! Don't ask such stupid questions!
Keep my dinner in the oven. Make sure you save me the turkey legs, and a couple of pieces of pumpkin pie.
I'm starving."

JMO.
Awesome post!

Her actions not only convince me that she wasn’t trying to frame him, but she couldn’t frame a damn picture.

PF already did immense damage with that whole cell phone debacle, and his countless provable lies.

She lied about where she was on the 24th, when she told the FBI she was at PF’s residence.

Her cell phone data showed that she was really at KB’s house, cleaning the crime scene as she later admitted.

Everything (important) she has said, has corroboration; from what happened at that house (blood splatter), what happened in his backyard (burned plastic and an accelerant), and where Kelsey’s body was stored (discolored hay).

I’m buying it, and I hate her.
-----------
YES! "PF already did immense damage with that whole cell phone debacle, and his countless provable lies."

And now he wants his interview with DHS "thrown out". In that interview he was "alibi building"....moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502