Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgt. Kim Riley said the crime scene was contaminated in this interview, near the 10 minute mark, a few seconds after. He also says there were 1,000 searchers. A lot of info, indeed.

Thanks, he does say the CS/ area around it was contaminated, and that they didn't use tracking dogs because of the number of searchers.
In public statements they don't seem to know the direction he left in.
But maybe they do know from the direction of departing footprints.

MOO if the footprints led east, I think they would have used the dogs, as very few searchers were east if the bridge.

Bringing forward the link to that thread:

IN, Mark J Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 8/28/19

From the above link:

“As has become customary with suspects in crimes against children in Carroll County, Sandifur's name will be passed along to Indiana State Police to determine if he's suspected of any other possible crimes in the Lafayette Post's district, Thomas and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said.”
Thanks Margarita, It's definitely worth checking out Sandifur's thread!

Last edited:
Although I have a very different #1 POI, the arrestee today could really be BG. Sex assault on a 13 yo girl? LE saying they were on to something early on when the property his family owns was searched. They had to have pretty good probably cause to get a warrant to search that house/property. It could be they found a way to arrest him on molestation charges in order to ALSO get more info out of him about A & L.

Although I have a very different #1 POI, the arrestee today could really be BG. Sex assault on a 13 yo girl? LE saying they were on to something early on when the property his family owns was searched. They had to have pretty good probably cause to get a warrant to search that house/property. It could be they found a way to arrest him on molestation charges in order to ALSO get more info out of him about A & L.

It appears that these charges are only related to the crime in which he was being investigated.

They’ll obviously look at him for connections to Abby and Libby’s murder, but this seems pretty straight forward (no pretext).

Sandifur is accused of being involved in fondling and petting with a 13-year-old, Thomas said. The sexual assaults go back about a year, and the most recent attack was Aug. 19, Thomas said.

Carroll County sheriff's deputies began investigating the case on Aug. 21, and arrested Sandifur late that night after tracking him to a Clinton County residence south of Pyrmont, Thomas said.

Flora pizzeria owner charged with child molesting

bbm
What property are you referring to?

I highly recommend you guys check out the new thread on Mark Sandifur. Apparently his grandfather lives 10 minutes from the crime scene. Lots of info over there that was unexpected and eye opening. Praying for all of his victim(s) and that they receive the justice they deserve.

IN, Mark J Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 8/28/19

The whole community has this look, reddish hair and skin or dark hair and still reddish skin that burns in the sun and is covered in freckles. It was a small group that moved in first, and they probably married their own. I am past comparing the looks with the sketch. They all would fit.

I wonder why they can't do the tone analysis of the voice.

Strangely, yes, but it is a very small sect

Old Brethren - Wikipedia

They use Deer Creek, IN, but in a different place, I think.

But full immersion, and feet washing, and whatnot.

"Trine Immersion mode of baptism and the three-part communion service including feetwashing and a love feast"

Also, if the BG is the offspring of one of these...a small group, higher chance of inbreeding, and different illnesses, including mental ones, probably.

ETA. Trine immersion is not full body immersion, as I have thought.

"ANSWER: Today practically all Orthodox Churches (e.g., Greek Orthodox) immerse both infants and adult converts three times as their form of baptism. They are simply continuing a practice that began in the early church around the beginning of the third century. Also, the Church of the Brethren practices believers’ baptism by immersing three times, face forward in a kneeling position. This is followed by the laying on of hands to receive the Holy Spirit. (This church, influenced by Pietism and Anabaptism, began in Germany in 1708 and moved to the U.S. over the next 30 years. Its first U.S. congregation was in Germantown, PA.)"

Only the LE knows if the positions of the girls could indicate something like baptism in the river. I mean, I know BG is mad, but that mad???

I was just thinking of the religious connection and I though I read that Libby's church did them there too and I found that odd in this day and age ....frankly it creeped me out after the PC , it would connect religion with Deer Creek

I was just thinking of the religious connection and I though I read that Libby's church did them there too and I found that odd in this day and age ....frankly it creeped me out after the PC , it would connect religion with Deer Creek

Libby’s church did it??? Odd. The river is dirty, I assume.

It is my feeling that BG is mentally ill and may not even know it, but also, has religious delusions. Not faith, delusions.

I am not quite sure that religion is connected to his profession, though.

It seems to me now that the girls did not know the person, and he knew them too well. A stalker, possibly a cyber stalker.

From what I understand, the Monon bridge and the area around it are convenient for murders. Abandoned. By the same token, it would be difficult to find a victim there. So either it was someone who counted on it being an out-of-school day, and someone showing up on the bridge, or someone who knew the girls would go there.

This is why I wonder if the stalker worked somewhere where they deal with cellphones, or knew a lot about them, or merely was conversing with the girls, or was in their Snapchat circle. There might be one more version, that that Snapchat photo was reposted by their friend, and the person was in that circle.

Another thought. In one of older threads I read that people saw BG in the vicinity of the bridge prior to that day. Could that be true? Was it during the long weekend? If so, maybe the person was waiting for any school kid to get on the bridge.

From what I understand, the Monon bridge and the area around it are convenient for murders. Abandoned. By the same token, it would be difficult to find a victim there. So either it was someone who counted on it being an out-of-school day, and someone showing up on the bridge, or someone who knew the girls would go there.

RSBM

All Delphi and Flora parents and relations would be aware of this school schedule so a lot of people would know kids would be on the trails that day IMO. Put this together with someone not at work themselves that day that also fits the description and it seems unbelievable that this is still unsolved.

Are you possibly confusing the search on Bicycle Bridge Road, (or the search of Ron L's property), with property owned by the Sandifur family? They are not the same properties.

It truly isn't unusual for churches in Indiana to have creek baptisms. Even if they have a baptismal pool in the church. I only speak for Indiana as I live here. I'm betting it isn't unusual in other states either.
Flowing waters such as creeks and rivers are used for baptisms in the area of the state where I live which is in the Deep South Bible Belt. It tends to be the smaller congregations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle