Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we do a side by side since said guy was arrested?
Also still want to know if creek has been used for baptism since the murders ?

And, I'm not convinced he did :) I also don't think he was under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Just pure evil intent. Maybe he needed the drugs after the crime?

Do you know how meth addicts feel when they are off their drugs? He'd be lying in bed, sleeping, snoring, depressed, and eating a lot when/if awake. No energy to pull anything like this killing, surely not moving around very fast.

Now, a person on meth could do it, especially if meth was not his habitual drug and he took it sporadically. Or any other stimulant could work.

Bringing forward the link to that thread:

IN, Mark J Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 8/28/19

CSIDreamer said:

From the above link:

“As has become customary with suspects in crimes against children in Carroll County, Sandifur's name will be passed along to Indiana State Police to determine if he's suspected of any other possible crimes in the Lafayette Post's district, Thomas and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said.”

Last edited:
I mean, there have been so many people that the internet think 'has that look' or 'sounds like BG.'

The whole community has this look, reddish hair and skin or dark hair and still reddish skin that burns in the sun and is covered in freckles. It was a small group that moved in first, and they probably married their own. I am past comparing the looks with the sketch. They all would fit.

I wonder why they can't do the tone analysis of the voice.

thank you ! .....Baptisms anyone?

Strangely, yes, but it is a very small sect

Old Brethren - Wikipedia

They use Deer Creek, IN, but in a different place, I think.

But full immersion, and feet washing, and whatnot.

"Trine Immersion mode of baptism and the three-part communion service including feetwashing and a love feast"

Also, if the BG is the offspring of one of these...a small group, higher chance of inbreeding, and different illnesses, including mental ones, probably.

ETA. Trine immersion is not full body immersion, as I have thought.

"ANSWER: Today practically all Orthodox Churches (e.g., Greek Orthodox) immerse both infants and adult converts three times as their form of baptism. They are simply continuing a practice that began in the early church around the beginning of the third century. Also, the Church of the Brethren practices believers’ baptism by immersing three times, face forward in a kneeling position. This is followed by the laying on of hands to receive the Holy Spirit. (This church, influenced by Pietism and Anabaptism, began in Germany in 1708 and moved to the U.S. over the next 30 years. Its first U.S. congregation was in Germantown, PA.)"

Only the LE knows if the positions of the girls could indicate something like baptism in the river. I mean, I know BG is mad, but that mad???

Last edited:
that could be a motive for killing them on site and leaving them - he wants his MO to be known by LE. If he is showing off, he wants LE to know what happened to the girls.
The whole community has this look, reddish hair and skin or dark hair and still reddish skin that burns in the sun and is covered in freckles. It was a small group that moved in first, and they probably married their own. I am past comparing the looks with the sketch. They all would fit.

I wonder why they can't do the tone analysis of the voice.

Strangely, yes, but it is a very small sect

Old Brethren - Wikipedia

They use Deer Creek, IN, but in a different place, I think.

But full immersion, and feet washing, and whatnot.

"Trine Immersion mode of baptism and the three-part communion service including feetwashing and a love feast"

Also, if the BG is the offspring of one of these...a small group, higher chance of inbreeding, and different illnesses, including mental ones, probably.

ETA. Trine immersion is not full body immersion, as I have thought.

"ANSWER: Today practically all Orthodox Churches (e.g., Greek Orthodox) immerse both infants and adult converts three times as their form of baptism. They are simply continuing a practice that began in the early church around the beginning of the third century. Also, the Church of the Brethren practices believers’ baptism by immersing three times, face forward in a kneeling position. This is followed by the laying on of hands to receive the Holy Spirit. (This church, influenced by Pietism and Anabaptism, began in Germany in 1708 and moved to the U.S. over the next 30 years. Its first U.S. congregation was in Germantown, PA.)"

I met some folks who were about to do a baptism in Deer Creek when I was out there two years ago. That specific group does them by the suspension bridge in Riley Park.

-FD

Catching up and there are many sad things here today. I knew about the pizza guy being arresting but did not realize that it was for molesting his own 13 year old daughter. And the video of a little girl showing us how to get out of zip ties in case she gets kidnapped. This world is messed up.

MOO. I think that those flex cuffs do like the shape under BG's jacket (in those pics that were posted here in the last day or two that went frame by frame through the video), but I don't think they would be carried like that (versus straight, the way they come in the package?). I also thought it looked like maybe a bundle of rope -- you know, the kind that is tied in the middle?

I think he definitely walked them through the creek (or chased them) at the shallow part and they all scrambled up that hill near the crime scene. JMO.

It's unreal how many sketchy dudes there are in this area & how many of them seem to be connected to each other. But this latest one has me optimistic that they could solve both the Delphi and Flora murders.

Flora pizzeria owner charged with child molesting

Has this been posted? This sounds interesting at the bottom of the article.

"As has become customary with suspects in crimes against children in Carroll County, Sandifur's name will be passed along to Indiana State Police to determine if he's suspected of any other possible crimes in the Lafayette Post's district, Thomas and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said."

(Mods please delete if not allowed)
Didn't one of the girls mention working at a Flora pizzeria? Or being a favorite pizza spot in Flora?

Didn't one of the girls mention working at a Flora pizzeria? Or being a favorite pizza spot in Flora?
I read in a link that I can’t post here that Abby occasionally worked at the pizza place but it might have been in Delphi. She would be very young to be working so not sure if there is any validity to it
I also thought I read somewhere a long time ago that the Flora pizza was her favorite but can no longer find were it was referenced

Carrying two bodies in that terrain would leave a lot of evidence of the carrying. LG weighed about 200lbs.
I agree with you. Maybe they weren't carried but transported, rather. At any rate, still doesn't change the fact that LE reported that the crime scene was contaminated. IMO.

I agree with you. Maybe they weren't carried but transported, rather. At any rate, still doesn't change the fact that LE reported that the crime scene was contaminated. IMO.

I have never seen that statement. Can you give me the link? It is actually a lot information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member