Found Deceased CA - Heather Gumina Waters, 33, Pleasant Valley, 17 Jul 2019 *ARREST*

This guy lived a life of crime long before he met Heather. Now besides destroying the lives of the people who loved Heather, he'll be a drain on the rest of us who trudge to work everyday. He's a and will remain one in prison. If only Heather hadn't gone home from the hospital with him that day ... a lot of if only.

Heather was a beauty beguiled for a time by THIS #$@÷* personage. Not his 1st rodeo.
No doubt so "sweet n wanted nothing more than a chance to be a good husband and father" after a few 'mistakes'. When too late you realize the mistake of your own reality!
Been there though no children. Ex hub drove up to help when sharing brutality and craziness.
I simply vanished.
From what I understand he went cra: questioning even threatening. No one knew as I surely did not share. Moved 1000 miles away. Cya! Still took time to feel safe.
Praying for Heather, Mother, babies and all who loved her! May justice be handed in spades if proven guilty.

Sorry to hear of your background RavenTrue.
If only Heather also could have 'run away'.
RIP, Heather

Bridgette Bjorlo on Twitter (Video)
Tonight I sat down for an exclusive interview with Joanna Russel. Detectives announced Saturday that the remains of her daughter Heather Gumina Waters were discovered. The 33-year-old mother of three was reported missing on July 19th & her husband has been charged in her murder.
12:19 AM · Sep 8, 2019

Bridgette Bjorlo on Twitter (Video)
I also spoke exclusively with the cousin of Anthony Gumina, who is now charged with the murder of his wife and mother of three Heather Gumina Waters. Detectives claim to have overwhelming evidence against Anthony Gumina.
@FOX40
12:27 AM · Sep 8, 2019

Another piece of filth who kills a beautiful daughter and mother and took her away from her children. Another loser who we all can house in prison for the rest of his pathetic worthless wasted life. Another evil twisted soul.

Gee a broken collar bone and then her murder in short order...

I doubt, like myself, anyone believed this was heading anywhere but where it did or believed one word out of his mouth. I will never get over not only the evil but the stupidity of such perps.

May Heather RIP, may God be with her children, her mother and loved ones.

And may our justice system start rolling and result in the consequences that are more than deserved by this piece of trash.

Jmo.

i wonder if the warrant for pc 273.5a (which is felony spousal abuse in ca) was from her broken collarbone? i will share that my adult step daughter was violently assaulted on july 4 of this year. it was a previous bf. it was not the first time he had been violent but the worst and she reported in fear of her life. he followed her home, kicked in her door, punched her numerous times in the face and body and tried to strangle her. he also trashed her apartment and slashed her tires as he left. she recorded the first part of the assault, but then slid her phone across the floor under the couch because the previous time, he had broken her phone. he left and she called 911 and the police didn't come for 40 minutes. in the meantime she called her sister (other adult step daughter) and she came along w her husband. this guy CAME BACK AND WALKED RIGHT IN since ya know, he already knew the door was broken.... he then proceeded to stalk and call her for months, alternately kissing but and threatening her.... anyways she filed for a restraining order and has followed up calling the investigator... and they JUST NOW got an arrest warrant for pc 245(a)(1) "assault with a deadly weapon" pc 273.5(f)(1) "assault on a spouse/cohabitant w priors" and pc 594 "felony vandalism". its been 2 months. so that's what made me think the felony warrant may be related to that assault.

RIP poor Heather, may justice prevail and peace find your children and family.

“I want her to just show up and be OK and for everything to be alright. I didn’t do anything [to her]. I married her because I love her,” 44-year-old Anthony Gumina told DailyMailTV, referring to his missing 33-year-old wife, Heather Gumina Waters.

According to ABC, Gumina was believed to have been driving Heather’s car during the time she vanished.

Gumina is reportedly facing a domestic violence case and scheduled for trial next month after he allegedly headbutted Heather in February. He’s also been accused of using meth and opiates during the alleged altercation while trying to stop Heather from calling the police.

Shortly after her disappearance, Gumina filed a restraining order against Heather, claiming that she punched him in the face and “tried to tip wheelbarrow full of sand on my legs.”

“Look, this marriage is not going to work out but I would never do anything like this [harming her]. I’m a lover. I’m not that kind of guy. ‘The sheriffs [deputies] were here for like 30 hours doing an investigation. They took my car. They walked every piece of land so I’m cleaning up again and again and again and I’m dealing with my wife. I don’t deserve this.”
Missing mom vanishes after explosive fight with husband. He says he had nothing to do with her disappearance: Report

This guy lived a life of crime long before he met Heather. Now besides destroying the lives of the people who loved Heather, he'll be a drain on the rest of us who trudge to work everyday. He's a **** and will remain one in prison. If only Heather hadn't gone home from the hospital with him that day ... a lot of if only.

Bolded by me- I so agree, but unfortunately, I think this would have happened eventually. Poor Heather and her children and the rest of her family and friends. This is just too heartbreaking of a story- she was there to help with her grandmother and take care of the house and dog or dogs was it? She sounds like she was a sweetheart who got stuck with a vile brute.

He says:
"They took my car. They walked every piece of land so I’m cleaning up again and again and again and I’m dealing with my wife. I don’t deserve this.”

Playing the poor me victim, I see...:rolleyes::eek::mad:

He says:
"They took my car. They walked every piece of land so I’m cleaning up again and again and again and I’m dealing with my wife. I don’t deserve this.”

Playing the poor me victim, I see...:rolleyes::eek::mad:

Yes! And, "I'm dealing with my wife..." Wow - so telling.

This is so heartbreaking for Heather and her loved ones, especially her children.

MOO

My computers acting funny...not sure the post i quoted will show up???

Anyway, what I was wondering was where was Heather found; like in a dumpster, behind some rocks, in a cave?
How close to their house was she found?

Nothing more has been said ...

perp looks like he could be a brother of beto
he did file a restraining order claiming she punched him in face
he will go with self-defense defense

My computers acting funny...not sure the post i quoted will show up???

Anyway, what I was wondering was where was Heather found; like in a dumpster, behind some rocks, in a cave?
How close to their house was she found?

Nothing more has been said ...
There haven't been official reports of where she was discovered, though multiple sm comments refer to same location (will wait for msm to confirm)

Having just married in February, court documents show Gumina had a history of violence toward his wife and others.

In January, Gumina was charged with headbutting Heather and tackling her while she held her 4-year-old son, according to an El Dorado County probation violation report. The document goes on to say Gumina kicked in doors and forcibly removed phones from Heather in order to prevent her from dialing 911.

Gumina is also currently on felony probation in the state of Oklahoma for possession of a firearm. That probation expires in October 2021.

The most recent case filed on Sept. 6 accuses Gumina of breaking his wife’s collarbone the night before she went missing.

Waldow said she spoke with Gumina Waters that very same night after she left the hospital.

“I called her and talked to her and she’s like, ‘I can still come to work.’ And I’m like, ‘You can’t come to work with a broken collarbone,’” she recalled.

“When she came to work, she left her personal stuff at the door,” Waldow said. “And had some people known, they would have said something or did something.”

Gumina is expected to be arraigned either Tuesday or Wednesday.

His lawyer said Gumina was distraught when his wife disappeared and has always cooperated with the authorities.
Documents Reveal Heather Gumina Waters’ Husband has History of Violence

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back