Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until the day when men are not in control of the system it will stay the way it has been forever. (Can really speak only for my Deep South region.)

Women struggle with domestic violence, divorce and child custody issues whether they're super poor or incredibly rich like Jennifer.

Want to hear a happy-ending story where all three of those things were involved? My mother, after my father held a knife to her throat in front of her children (I, the fifteen year old, had to get a kitchen knife to scare and stop him) found a cheap lawyer and had divorce papers drawn up. They tricked my father into showing up at the lawyer's office whereupon my father refused to sign those papers. (Drumroll!) The lawyer opened his desk drawer, pulled out a pistol and said, "I think you will sign," or something like that. Wouldn't you buy a ticket to see that?!
Love this story! I'd like to see your Gun option first given to Judge Heller to resolve the Family Court Circus and then she can pass it to the Judge of whichever case is having issues! MOO

Good or bad information, things we are glad to hear and things we are not happy about—no matter what it is, I feel strongly that here and in real life, we need credible, reliable, accurate, and verifiable sources if we are to trust and build on that data. MOO—but it is so important. That doesn’t mean we can’t theorize or say what we ourselves think because we can and it’s helpful in the overall effort. It’s just vital here and in the rest of the world especially today that we clearly delineate the difference. If not, we head down that very, very slippery slope of ends justifying the means as we build onto a foundation bound to fail, like building an expensive structure on uncompacted, unsuitable soil. MOO? Yes—and I’m glad we have this boundary line. MOO.

Oh, yes, I sound like a sanctimonious snot here. I am sorry for sounding that way but I still mean it. I better make a permanent signature tag line of MOO for all my posts because now that I’ve said this, karma dictates that I’ll be the first one to do what I just said shouldn’t be done. Mea culpa, friends! Oh, yes—and MOO.

Someday, in a perfect world, I'm going to get back all the time I've spent scrolling back to find my place after leaving a comment.

Oh, what to do with that gift?

If you hit the back arrow/button, will that do it? Maybe if you put your cursor on the spot where you were before you leave the comment, it will take you back. MOO. Notice I say MOO since I haven’t tried it: Yes, I’m rumoring! MOO.

Until the day when men are not in control of the system it will stay the way it has been forever. (Can really speak only for my Deep South region.)

Women struggle with domestic violence, divorce and child custody issues whether they're super poor or incredibly rich like Jennifer.

Want to hear a happy-ending story where all three of those things were involved? My mother, after my father held a knife to her throat in front of her children (I, the fifteen year old, had to get a kitchen knife to scare and stop him) found a cheap lawyer and had divorce papers drawn up. They tricked my father into showing up at the lawyer's office whereupon my father refused to sign those papers. (Drumroll!) The lawyer opened his desk drawer, pulled out a pistol and said, "I think you will sign," or something like that. Wouldn't you buy a ticket to see that?!

I’m so glad you, your mom, and your siblings survived all you did. I love that story; I’m just sorry you had to live it.

Oh, gracious, I undoubtedly sounded sanctimonious when I shouldn’t have and didn’t mean to when I wrote that. It’s a life passion and daily effort of mine and STILL I screw up! Ack! On timeout, I’m sure I was headed there recently so I put myself in timeout preemptively especially because I wasn’t even repentant; I should probably head back to that “sad face” corner now as a result! MOO.
Ha! You never sound sanctimonious, Hope. Know what? I don't think I've ever written that word. So many vowels. Great for Wheel of Fortune!

If you hit the back arrow/button, will that do it? Maybe if you put your cursor on the spot where you were before you leave the comment, it will take you back. MOO. Notice I say MOO since I haven’t tried it: Yes, I’m rumoring! MOO.

Maybe because it's almost 2 AM here, that sounds way complicated but thank you, Hope.

I think I'll just choose to complain.

I wonder what FD is doing with himself tonight, what his thoughts and fears are.

He must wonder what he'll be doing next Thursday and the next and the next.

Considering that makes me much less concerned about my own lost time.

In watching the wonderful interview of Atty Weinstein today (extended version) I was glad to see a partial answer to a question I've long had about any CPA's working on the books of FORE and taxes for FORE/FD.

Its strange that with such a simple business (paying others to build houses) that FORE/FD never seemed to be able to submit taxes on a timely basis and its unclear to me what exactly FORE/FD submitted to Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank for its various loan requests. This is certainly quite unusual IMO.

It appears that there have been accountants over the years working with FD/FORE. I wonder who they were and why FORE/FD wasn't able to produce basic financial reports as we saw FD Family Court Lawyer Atty Pytranker putting together financial reports for submission to Family Count based on what sounded like single pieces of paper from FD.

Atty Weinstein mentioned though that up until 2018 the FIL was shown on the taxes correctly as a loan but when FD demanded that it be converted from a loan to equity this accountant refused. FD being FD found a new accountant that agreed to the conversion of the loan to equity.

I wonder if we will see these two accountants deposed in the civil case as it would be quite interesting to hear their take on why it was so so difficult for FORE to generate financial statements and tax returns.

Having the testimony from the accountants would be most useful if Atty Markowitz (KM former partner that seems to be having administrative issues finding all the various FD/FORE real estate files) was compeled to produce the requested mortgage documents of FORE activities.

MOO

It’s too bad they have shows like that. There is more evidence than just a program. MOO MOO MOO. In any interview I’ve seen with FD I never see him as genuine.

That’s why LE hasn’t charged them with murder. Too close to call. They want this guy bc they know he did it and was a psycho lunatic.
I wrote was. Then thought? Was? He still is.
Thoughts racing way ahead of typing speed. Back to was, as if he’s already been convicted. And can’t harm anyone else.
Poo it’s 2:00 am and can’t sleep.

What is needed to make it an "official investigation"? I know I have heard pronouncements from various agencies in different cases using that verbiage but is it any more than just a public statement? There is the LE source quoted in the SA saying it is a homicide investigation. The warrants state "serious physical assault" and "body of Jennifer". And anybody arrested for tampering in relation to a homicide investigation is definitely a suspect, IMO. Do police have to hold a press conference to make an investigation "official"? I don't think LE is investigating a disappearance. Not looking for an alive Jennifer but the body of Jennifer as stated in the warrants. Hehehe...splitting hairs again....but if not a homicide investigation, what is being investigated? Please don't hurt me..:(

Thank you, BellaVita.
These are the differences between words that I didn’t want to spend time researching in the AWs and replying back to a recent poster that had seen all these facts but wanted to connect the dots for murder.

Thank you twice for great legal research and distinguishing the exact words used in AWs from the poster’s conclusions using different words.

one of our foreclosures has been going on 11 years. After foreclosing, if he remains in the house - they may have to go through a court ordered eviction - I don't know what CT law is. Maybe they can just show up and change the locks on him or the Sheriff can get him out but we have to have a court order entered by a Judge for eviction. Then it has to be served. Then their items have to be stored for a set number of days..... JMO

No wonder you asked me all about foreclosures. Where are you? Bc this is incredible. As in the Dark Ages.
And please excuse me native CT sleuthers. More CT bashing here. That’s probably why Jennifer couldn’t get the divorce finished. Couldn’t get a compliance order. No sanctions. The legal system is so antiquated. And people are moving out of CT. Rats jumping ship.
Huge tax burden doesn’t help anything. Plus high cost of living. Oh, yes. There’s a problem. At least DV will be getting overhauled, hopefully. At least DV is coming up everyday.
(Politicians should be required to take finance. How to use and balance a budget.
Guess for FD, even a finance MBA didn’t help him balance a budget.
Oh, well.)
I get it. I get it. That loose piece of the puzzle about two years and 400 documents. Bc NOTHING in the CT courts moves. It’s in stall mode. Perma Set.

Thekirbyfamily supplies another piece.
Yes yes yes. Coming together. In Texas, 41 days and foreclosed if deed of trust. judicial foreclosures slower. Months. Way less than a year.
Eviction?
72 hour notice to vacate. Court within two weeks. If no appeal and don’t move, constable comes out and moves you. Or hires movers to move you and they keep the peace.
If appealed. Np. Start making monthly rent payments into court registry. No payment? Boom. Out you go, twinkhead.
WOW. INFRIGGINGCREDIBLE.

Last edited:
You have no power?

Hahahahaha.
No. Meant to be funny bc it was past my bedtime, too, and I had asked if another sleuther who was past her bedtime is under the covers with a flashlight.
I’m just wide awake now. No reason. Just can’t sleep.
Anyway.
This community is awesome. I’d rather spend time here, too much actually, than tv. TV is a TOTAL waste of time. IMOO.

Interesting article from SA about how FD could have gotten from Lapham to Welles with an interactive map of the options:

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: The route Fotis Dulos could have taken from Waveny to Welles Lane

Quotes from article:
"How Fotis Dulos allegedly arrived at his wife’s house at 69 Welles Lane, about three-and-a-half miles away from where police say the Tacoma was parked, remains unclear. The belief is that he either walked, ran or rode a bike to the home, sources close to the investigation said".

"The most likely routes for Fotis Dulos, 52, however, would have taken him down highly trafficked and narrow streets, like Old Stamford Road and Weed Street, which are particularly busy at that time of the day".

"On foot, the quickest route would’ve been down Old Stamford Road to Weed Street, where he could’ve turned on to Indian Waters Drive, a private road ending in a cul-de-sac. From here, he could have cut across woods into the Welles Lane property’s backyard in a total of about 40 minutes".

"The second-quickest route would have been from Old Stamford Road, down Jeliff Mill Road, to Spring Water Lane, which ends about a third of a mile short of Jennifer Dulos’ backyard. This trip, however, would’ve taken close to 50 minutes while walking".

"On Wednesday, around the time Fotis Dulos would have allegedly been walking in the area on May 24, parents and their children could be seen waiting at the end of their driveways for school buses".

"Police have not said whether anyone saw Fotis Dulos along any of these routes that morning or if he was captured on residential security systems along the way. But, based on the latest arrest warrants, police believe he was in New Canaan the morning his wife vanished".

BBM. I'm doing a happy dance right now, that's almost exactly what I posted/speculated earlier in the thread, complete with attached pictures of the possible path!

Dear @Chicago54 ,

I trust you put that theory out in good faith-but I also am certain Pattis is doing a fist pump as he reads it.

If Fotis or Pattis believed this they would not be trying to woo Michelle with “she said she loved him while packing” “drop the charges so she can lie for-aka alibi- Fotis” etc. Of course, she becomes a lying lover when it doesn’t work, but, if there were any way to pin this on Michelle rather than Fotis, Fotis and Pattis wouldn’t be trying to manipulate her.

I don’t think any premeditated murderer goes all the way if he thinks it will end in a murder charge. All of the motives you suggested could work, and he assumes he does not get caught. He may have thought he was an expert because last time she disappeared, police probably went to his home and told him her whereabouts were none of his business, and to inquire in family court about the kids. How could he get caught if they wouldn’t even look for her?

I’m not claiming Michelle is uninvolved, but I am not putting any money on her being the primary murderer and Fotis taking the rap. Are you saying Michelle wanted it (had the rage) and Prince Charming obliged? Fotis is all about Fotis. So what would be in it for him? Michelle - I know this is not a popular opinion- is pretty and athletic. But there are many other pretty athletic women in the world. If Michelle were telling Fotis Jennifer is stressing her out and to get rid of her, Fotis would get stressed out by that and move on to someone not making such demands. Besides, as you pointed out, child support is temporary, and Michelle wasn’t going to be a milkable cow for ever. Even if she could foot a few bills at the moment.

MOO. MOO. MOO.
I’m at my usual countless pages behind, and typically try to catch up before posting, but since you directly address your post personally to me, I’m going to jump right in. To others desperately trying to keep up,I apologize in advance if some of my thoughts are repetitive!! I know everyone only has so much time to read and contribute to this forum each day!

My theory is just a theory; a suggestion of a way to analyze the information we have in order to reach a conclusion. I am not sure what you mean by whether or not I put it here in “good faith”? I made the suggestion as a way to fill in an equation that I felt was not adding up. My intentions were as honest as everyone else on WS who is throwing out suggestions, theories or hypotheses in trying to ‘solve’ this murder. Also like most WSers, I have no first person knowledge or personal involvement in this issue! I have nothing to gain or lose in the outcome of this case, and therefore would not intentionally post anything meant to deceive or falsely direct free thinking!

I’m more than a little taken aback by your suggestion that I may be. If you read my previous posts, I have been clear about my process of flow chart thinking and my approach to analysis.

That said, I’m really more taken aback by your statement, “I also am certain Pattis is doing a fist pump as he reads it”, in regard to my post! I don’t know where to start...Do you really imagine NP is sitting around keeping abreast of WS??? I mean, it takes quite a bit of time to get through these pages. You actually think between filing ridiculously superfluous motions, grandstanding on whatever air time he can find, shuffling between clients and meetings, spending his time on his couch, and just thinking deeply in general, he is now “fist pumping” over my post? Like he’s digging through countless blogs to come up with that one idea, one morsel from someone so far removed from the case that it’s going to be the “yes” moment he’s looking for? I sincerely doubt my theory is the gem for which he has been searching. I’m sorry, but to me that’s almost laughable.

I’m going to go out on a very short limb here to say, if I’ve thought it, guaranteed NP or his minions have thought it. And I’m going to also propose quite strongly, that my suggestions about anger felt by MT are most likely correct, as they’re realistic emotions experienced someone in her position. I said previously exactly what I meant, the equation doesn’t add up TO ME. I suggested, in order for FD to potentially trade a divorce action for a murder charge , there had to be a catalyst- rage. I suggested that catalyst may be found in the other person 100 % directly involved in FDs life; the person who had completely turned her life upside down to be with him, and the person FD and NP would absolutely be trying to manipulate the most.

I think you’re incorrect in assuming FD would simply move on from MT if she was making “demands”. You’re forgetting my major premise, ‘follow the money’. It seems apparent, MT is drenched in the shenanigans of FORE and who knows what else. She may have not been so easily dumped. She knows a lot. There is that peaty bank loan for one. MT also put a lot on the line to finally end up at JC. And she put her child there with her. In my estimation, as the holiday weekend loomed, the first with 5 additional children taking their father’s time, MT was a little out of sorts. I will go back to my original question. Where were MT and her child supposed to spend the weekend? Do you know?

I think it’s more important to examine the “good faith” offered by MT in this scenario than me; the “good faith” she has exhibited since meeting a married father of five through the violent disappearance of his wife; the “ good faith” she has exhibited by lying through the investigation. IMO NP is fist pumping over her inability to be honest, not my ability to ‘add’. IMO AB is rueing the day he met MT and FD. IMO both FD and MT are thick as thieves. IMO JD deserved much better. May she Rest In Peace.

MOO

Submitting false financial affidavits to a federally insured lending institution is a federal offense. Lots of people did federal time after the mortgage crisis for this very offense. The sentence is dependent on amount of the fraud; he bigger the rip, the more the time.

Isn’t this one of the charges against Paul Manafort? It is a very bad idea to file false financials for bank loans.

I haven’t been following Jennifer’s case closely, but did see the Dateline episode the other night. FD reminds me a lot of Chris Watts by some of the things he says, but with a scarier more psychopathic exterior appearance. His eyes to me are really scary, like Manson scary.

Hey Everyone,

People are getting a bit heated and some snarky comments are getting through. If you are getting annoyed please step away from the computer.
You will feel a sense of relief when you shut down the computer and all of the posts that are making you irritated just vanish.
Thank you,
Tricia

Just rewatched Fotis’ Dateline interview, and just wanted to bring forward.

I think I’ve got them verbatim:

Jennifer was always a very beautiful person and she continues to be...

She was a great mother. I think she was an excellent mother...and I hope she continues to be an excellent mother.”

If she’s “alive,” you’d damn well better to use the correct tenses pal. Gotta admit though, he was pretty slick in seamlessly catching and correcting himself.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member