GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too see right through her. Poor lil Skyler give me a break! How anyone can think she’s not guilty is absurd to me given all the facts. Saying she is not guilty shows others it’s ok to bury a child you clearly don’t want. Moo

Respectfully, I think that's an unfair judgement of people who have a different point of view. We all interpret things differently. Whilst I cannot be sure that she is innocent, equally I cannot be sure that she is guilty. I think there is a mountain of reasonable doubt and I'm astonished that people can't see that. As I've said before, it is possible to think she probably did it, but still think she should be acquitted as the burden of evidence is rightly so high. I most certainly do not think it is okay to dispose of or otherwise harm a baby you don't want.

Has anybody been paying close attention to the issue of the bedroom vs. bathroom being the place of birth? If so, can you fill me in on what's been said and asked about it?

There was plenty of specific questioning of BSR about the baby being born/falling into the toilet, down to details about how she used her hands to pull her back out.

1. If the baby was actually born in the bedroom, how did that line of questioning even get started? Why would she lie about the bedroom vs. the bathroom? Could she have thought the baby falling into the toilet was a good accidental-death explanation?

2. Does it seem plausible that if the baby was born in the bedroom, the mess/bloodstain/fluid situation would be contained to that one relatively small part of the carpet they apparently cut out and removed during the investigation? Did they ask her about any of that?

Is this an important point just because it contributes to BSR's pattern of lying, or is there more to it than that?

Has anybody been paying close attention to the issue of the bedroom vs. bathroom being the place of birth? If so, can you fill me in on what's been said and asked about it?

There was plenty of specific questioning of BSR about the baby being born/falling into the toilet, down to details about how she used her hands to pull her back out.

1. If the baby was actually born in the bedroom, how did that line of questioning even get started? Why would she lie about the bedroom vs. the bathroom? Could she have thought the baby falling into the toilet was a good accidental-death explanation?

2. Does it seem plausible that if the baby was born in the bedroom, the mess/bloodstain/fluid situation would be contained to that one relatively small part of the carpet they apparently cut out and removed during the investigation? Did they ask her about any of that?

Is this an important point just because it contributes to BSR's pattern of lying, or is there more to it than that?

BSR tokd Dr. Boyce that she gave birth in her bedroom

Respectfully, I think that's an unfair judgement of people who have a different point of view. We all interpret things differently. Whilst I cannot be sure that she is innocent, equally I cannot be sure that she is guilty. I think there is a mountain of reasonable doubt and I'm astonished that people can't see that. As I've said before, it is possible to think she probably did it, but still think she should be acquitted as the burden of evidence is rightly so high. I most certainly do not think it is okay to dispose of or otherwise harm a baby you don't want.
WS is a victim friendly forum and the baby is the Victim in this case. imo

The Defence just brought up that her Aunt works at Hilltop. Has it ever been published what position she has there? Don't want to sleuth anybody unless it's been in mainstream media.
On day 5 or 6 of the trial (either Monday or Tuesday) Prosecutor Julie Kraft asked a witness on cross “ were you aware that Skylar’s aunt works at Hilltop? She is the office manager.” I think she even named her. I’ve been searching back to find it. Been really bugging me , I thought the prosecutor had a bombshell coming. Haven’t seen anything written about it. It made me wonder about that email that was “mistakenly “ sent to mom, KR.

I think the OP might have meant not guilty of all. Like abuse of a corpse?

I keep thinking if the text she sent Brandon the day after...she could have easily said.." I still do not feel good...I am kinda depressed or moody...or anything of that sort. (Playing it off as her period) She said nothing of the sort. I would have liked to see a little sadness. But, instead she said she said she was so much better and happy. That is very telling.

Experts testified that the bones were not chard as first mistakenly reported by Coroner's anthropologist, and BSR also denied there was ever a fire (that would char bones).

However, that does not eliminate BSR's own words in the interview that she used a lighter to ignite a bag, and burned the corpse just a little, before extinguishing.

BSR came up with that lighter and bag statement on her own, long after denying there was a char burning "fire." She then told her dad she cremated the baby- just a little.

BSR's mom Kim independently told a reporter (March 2018) that ash mixed with the remains was probably from flowers placed on grave. I also think there was more talk in the Richardson home about the lighter incident than we will ever know. MOO

What the State eliminated and hopes the jury will too is Skylar first telling LE over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, before she realized it was hopeless, that there was no fire, that she didn't try to burn her baby by any method (including when asked, no, not in a microwave either-- ffs!).

The State really does want to have it both ways. That what Skylar says is a lie unless what she says supports the State's case. She says no fire or burning and that's a lie. She says lit a heel and the flames reached her baby's chest and that's the truth.

Skylar says her baby was white, the cord didn't have to be cut, she thought her baby was stillborn, but that's all just lies, and to be mocked and dismissed because Skylar didn't have the medical training to have made a determination of stillbirth.

But when Skylar eventually capitulates and says yes, her baby "gurgled" once, somewhere, maybe, those words are to be taken at face value as truth, even if Skylar also says shortly afterwards....I didn't think she was alive, and even though experts testified that actually, newborn babies don't in fact gurgle.

Just no.

Last edited:
I gave my physician husband the facts of the case last night and asked him why Dr. Andrew did not follow up with even a phone call to Skylar after her office visit. He said that doesn’t sound right to him. In my husband’s opinion, there were two co-conspirators here - one in the home and one at the Dr’s office.
I believe you missed it. Dr Andrew testified he personally phoned Skylar, as did his staff. She never responded to their calls.

THE TIMELINE

August 7: Richardson arraigned and posts bond. She is released to house arrested on $50,000 bond. Her mother, Kimberly Richardson, is ordered to surrender her passport.

July 12: Judge orders return of Kimberly Richardson’s passport after Defense’s motion.

https://www.courttv.com/news/cheerleader-accused-of-killing-her-newborn-baby-trial-begins-sept-3/

I wonder why it was just the mothers?

I’ve wondered about the passport to. Might be a stretch but may she was investigated at one point and nothing came of it? Idk could be wrong

Reactions: osu
The State really does want to have it both ways. That what Skylar says is a lie unless what she says supports the State's case. She says no fire or burning and that's a lie. She says lit a heel and the flames reached her baby's chest and that's the truth.

^^S&BBM

Read the second interview 98 pg transcript twice. Please tell me what page this flame reaching chest is on -- or is this defense drama. TIA

THE TIMELINE

August 7: Richardson arraigned and posts bond. She is released to house arrested on $50,000 bond. Her mother, Kimberly Richardson, is ordered to surrender her passport.

July 12: Judge orders return of Kimberly Richardson’s passport after Defense’s motion.

https://www.courttv.com/news/cheerleader-accused-of-killing-her-newborn-baby-trial-begins-sept-3/

I wonder why it was just the mothers?

I wonder if they were contemplating possible charges against Kim and didn't want her to flee. It's clear to me that Kim was an accessory in all of this but there's no way to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

BSR tokd Dr. Boyce that she gave birth in her bedroom
Right, which is what led me to write the post you quoted, but does anybody have any information or thoughts or even speculation about the several other related questions I asked?

Maybe BSR was talking about being in her bedroom for the majority of the labor (when Dr. Boyce asked her about it being terribly painful) but the actual birth occurred in the toilet as she described in the police interrogation? I'm speculating, but has anybody been paying close enough attention this issue to share a theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member