Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has its ups and downs as the case goes on - you can get a sense where everyone is at - and today you can feel the hope and anticipation since the latest reservoir news.
You guys are awesome. I've never followed a case before. I've learned SO much! Everyone brings something.

I wonder if it's a well-known trend in LE that killers usually keep the body nearby?

So I think we're mostly in agreement that FD disposed of JD's body on the 24th at some point, likely before the Albany Odyssey. So why have an Alibi Script for the 25th? Thoughts?
Best question of the day!!!!!
I've never been totally convinced he dumped the
body on the 24th.
LE said he was being tailed closely following the
missing report. I don't believe that for a second.
Not sure when the state police got fully involved but I highly doubt local pd (Farmington) was on this
that fast or if even at all. MOO.
I've believed he had a temporary holding area.

We need to know more about his travels on the
25th to make any educated guesses about this.
Again, super question. did they tell on themselves w/ this alibi script for the 25th?

If they find her body, do they basically have FD nailed?
(Not trying to ask a stupid question, just wondering if they'd have to do a bunch of forensics to link the two/how it works...)
Well, step one is confirming it's JD. After that, seeing if they can determine COD or any injuries to the body. Determining or finding murder weapon would also be great, but based on all of the circumstantial evidence, motive, proximity to FD's home, etc, I think it would be enough to charge and hopefully enough to convict.

body on the 24th.
Not sure when the state police got fully involved but I highly doubt local pd (Farmington) was on this

Again, super question. did they tell on themselves w/ this alibi script for the 25th?
They must've been doing something incriminating on the 25th. It makes no sense to have alibis for that day if not. Obviously, LE knows exactly where he was when he turned in his cell phone. I would think from that point on they would've been tailing him, especially when he wanted the phone back and they refused. In the morning before that point though, we have no real information.

Great map from WTNH News 8. As someone mentioned before, it seems much more likely they would be searching the more seculded reservoirs directly behind 4JC (Hartford Reservoir 3), not the one depicted here off Farmington Ave. Ooh...that could add more to @afitzy's in depth analysis about Foley...as in it being a Hartford Reservoir verses one for West Hartford or any other affluent town. Moo, so who knows?

When I left 4JC and 585 Deercliff after taking pictures for @afitzy the other day, I just kept driving on Deercliff. I wasn't sure where it would take me but it ended up dissolving into Albany Avenue...so that was interesting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190913-094654~2_kindlephoto-480676695.png
    Screenshot_20190913-094654~2_kindlephoto-480676695.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
The low here was in the 40s last night, and it's currently 59 degrees. The high today is 71 and it's supposed to be partly cloudy all day. Maybe LE is waiting until it warms up a bit to go back to the reservoir?

I sort of agree with Foley, and said so, before Foley’s public statement. It’s possible that some residents and business owners have told him that they resent the use of their dumpsters and trash cans, because some jerk thought it didn’t matter that these people paid for their own hauling, and this guy in a nice truck was stealing their services. And it is exactly that-theft of service. I resented having a neighbor who wouldn’t pay for her own hauling, and just dumped her trash at various different neighbors’ homes on garbage night-and it wouldn’t surprise me at all to know that LE got that from some residents on Albany Ave-that some white guy in an expensive truck was seen dumping his trash all along their street. And when these residents realised that murder evidence was in that trash, I imagine that at least some people there were po’ed to imagine that it was left there for a reason other than convenience, and made that known to police.
I agree about the the theft of service point of view. However, LE came out and said the crime was attempting to be pinned on people of color in a poor neighborhood when there was no corroborating evidence for that. IMO, I don't think the crime was supposed to be pinned on ANYONE. That evidence was supposed to be GONE, GONE, GONE to MIRA and never seen again. It doesn't even make sense that a person from Hartford would commit this crime in NC 1.5 hours away and come back to Hartford with all that evidence. Ridiculous on its face. MOO.

body on the 24th.

What we do know is he was called at 9 am on 5/25 - and presented himself with phone and lawyer that afternoon - AW- I'm going to guess they have his cell phone data/computer searches for the 25th IMO. If he went somewhere with a phone, they know where. JMO

but knowing how FD operates, it is always somebody else's doing/actions/fault..when cornered- FD will blame somebody else..MOO is that he knew first that this area trash goes to MIRA, then because of the area, he could always pull that out of his bag of tricks as an excuse..
It would never fly IMO. NC is way too far from Hartford. MOO.

I have been wondering about this for weeks. It occurred to me that he stole it from her mailbox, because I was sure that it wouldn’t have been sent to 4JX. But I never thought FD would have had the nerve to pooch through the stuff in JD’s house, post murder, when he could have cleaned up the murder mess and booked it out of there. And then maybe he told NP that it came to his house in the mail. I think FD did take it. I’ll bet he regularly went through the stuff in her mailbox, in any event, regardless of where he ultimately got this statement.
There is the DNA issue that FD was aware of that I originally thought would keep him from poking around at Welles on the 24th. But I agree with you that the time spent there seemed longer than just a clean up might take IMO. He was doing something else or might have possibly left and returned IMO. IDK but the AW2 to me leaves alot open for interpretation. I can see the blood clean up taking 1-1.25 hrs to clean up if it were extensive but this still leave a block of unexplained time IMO. MOO

I didn't realize the back side of the reservoir was under construction. A perfect spot, IMO. Hopefully, they find something today. FD's facial expressions were peculiar yesterday. In every image I see, it appears he is making a conscious effort not to smirk. IMO it's not working. It's not natural - he looks deranged.

I didn't realize the back side of the reservoir was under construction. A perfect spot, IMO. Hopefully, they find something today. FD's facial expressions were peculiar yesterday. In every image I see, it appears he is making a conscious effort not to smirk. IMO it's not working. It's not natural - he looks deranged.
I didn't think he looked bad yesterday, at first blush.
Now looking at the video today I see what other's saw.
All three looked pretty grim.
MOO.

There is the DNA issue that FD was aware of that I originally thought would keep him from poking around at Welles on the 24th. But I agree with you that the time spent there seemed longer than just a clean up might take IMO. He was doing something else or might have possibly left and returned IMO. IDK but the AW2 to me leaves alot open for interpretation. I can see the blood clean up taking 1-1.25 hrs to clean up if it were extensive but this still leave a block of unexplained time IMO. MOO
I don't think he left and returned while he was at WL. At least not in a vehicle where he would have been caught on surveillance. As discussed the other night, and confirmed by at least one of our lawyers on retainer here on WS, leaving that information out of AW2 would be a material omission of fact and bordering on a crime in and of itself. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElenaM