Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT has so much to offer.It's a beautiful state.
I get a kick out of LE vehicles looking so sharp.
Where I live they look like they have been stolen.
Battered and bruised and often missing hubcaps. MOO.
hahaha, battered and bruised... if you're in the city they probably HAVE been stolen a few dozen times.
I think it's interesting what LE drives in different areas.
In my area the higher placed LE all have super duper fancy trucks with all the bells and whistles. And a few years back it was a thing to
acquire bunches of auctioned military type vehicles. even some small forces were buying that stuff cause their mini SWAT teams needed
it so they said. :p

As to NP's demeanor yesterday, perhaps part of it is that there's an issue with FD paying him. It's not necessarily that FD's (err... GF's?) money has run out, but he might realize that LE is watching his financial moves, as well. "I promise I'll pay you more when I can get access to the funds..."

As to FD's smiling/smirking, he did it much less, but did start to smile when the female reporter came up to his right side, then seemed to catch himself.

Perhaps he's finally been told that smiling after the mother of your 5 children is supposedly "missing" is not a good look, and makes him look all the more guilty?

Regarding her medical bill/paperwork, he can't use it as evidence if he doesn't show the actual bill, can he? Then he would need to explain where he got it; I don't see how a jury can use that info without the actual document.

Edit: Happy birthday, @enelram! :)

Edit 2: Bolded topics for easier reading

Last edited:
There is the DNA issue that FD was aware of that I originally thought would keep him from poking around at Welles on the 24th. But I agree with you that the time spent there seemed longer than just a clean up might take IMO. He was doing something else or might have possibly left and returned IMO. IDK but the AW2 to me leaves alot open for interpretation. I can see the blood clean up taking 1-1.25 hrs to clean up if it were extensive but this still leave a block of unexplained time IMO. MOO

Perhaps the extra time was spent snooping around her paperwork...MOO

They must've been doing something incriminating on the 25th. It makes no sense to have alibis for that day if not. Obviously, LE knows exactly where he was when he turned in his cell phone. I would think from that point on they would've been tailing him, especially when he wanted the phone back and they refused. In the morning before that point though, we have no real information.
Was the loud early morning banging the neighbor heard on the morning of the 25? If so, it could have been FD doing something to prepare for the disposal.

Was the loud early morning banging the neighbor heard on the morning of the 25? If so, it could have been FD doing something to prepare for the disposal.
Yes, but it's never been proven that it was related or wasn't just normal dumpster removal. If LE called FD that morning to ask him to come in later, his phone would've pinged in NC if he was down at that property. Obviously, if it did or not, we have no reason to be privy to that information, but I'm not convinced it's related.

As to NP's demeanor yesterday, I think part of it is that there's an issue with FD paying him, IMO. It's not necessarily that FD's (err... GF's?) money has run out, but he might realize that LE is watching his financial moves, as well. "I promise I'll pay you more when I can get access to the funds..."

As to FD's smiling/smirking, he did it much less, but did start to smile when the female reporter came up to his right side, then seemed to catch himself.

Perhaps he's finally been told that smiling after the mother of your 5 children is supposedly "missing" is not a good look, and makes him look all the more guilty?

Regarding her medical bill/paperwork, he can't use it as evidence if he doesn't show the actual bill, can he? Then he would need to explain where he got it; I don't see how a jury can use that info without the actual document.

Edit: Happy birthday, @enelram! :)
He's smiling way too much IMO.

Lissette Nuñez on Twitter

Her twitter says she is at the Reservoir.

The search for missing New Canaan mother of 5 continues. Investigators were last seen at a West Hartford reservoir. I’ll have the latest on the search and investigation. Join us from 4-11AM on @FOX61News

/>
0:04
4:53 AM - 13 Sep 2019 from West Hartford Reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads