GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they 100% knew. No way they didn't. And have they ever been interrogated or arrested for anything ?

Not yet. We are waiting!

I found the testimony from AC (Tammy's sister) about the alleged death thread. It is on this page, in part 2:

Watch Live: Tammy Moorer Kidnapping Trial Day 8

Around 1:46 - Testimony about a threat made to a former friend, Jennifer Barganier, begins. There are some objections and calls to the bench, and the full explanation probably begins around 1:50ish. Basically she and her friend had an argument about her friend not showing up to a "filming" and losing keys because she was in a drug house, and the friend filed a police report against AC, saying AC told her that her family had killed before and would do it again. AC states she never said that Jennifer later apologized and said Jennifer is one of her best friends now and "she will testify to this."

Also interesting in this video:

Around 1:10 she starts asking AC about Polly's car, the accident, etc. After watching this, I think someone (AC or TM) had to have made a statement at some point about Polly's car being inoperable because of an accident. Polly's car is somehow involved that night, I just don't know how. (AC testifies that in October, PC wrecked her car, and it got a salvage title so it was still driveable. There are texts proving TM was driving the car on 12/13. No reason to bring this up unless it contradicts a statement that PC's car was inoperable, IMO).

Around 1:20, NL asks a very good question about AC's memory being so good on the 18th because she was couponing. It's pretty funny because even AC knows she sounds ridiculous in her answer, and even glances at the jury (I'm assuming someone snickered on the jury). Her smirk tells it all!

Last edited:
That's interesting.

I doubt it was his first affair. Did she lose her mind because of how young and beautiful HE was compared to her?

There is some speculation/wondering about the murder of Amber Berbiglia who was killed about 7 months before Heather disappeared. She had worked at the Tilted Kilt at some point. It is pretty likely she knew Sidney because most employees at the restaurants he worked at were familiar with him as the maintenance man.

3. The judge in SM's retrial was super sweet and gentle. I never heard of a judge sort of nodding along or making comments during victim impact or sentencing statements.

I can't believe he was able to preside over trial despite knowing SM's parents. Seems he had a lot of sympathy for SM and his family, which was somewhat disconcerting. And really felt TM was the witch who orchestrated everything and controlled SM.

But he didn't seem to let those feelings affect his sentencing which was appropriate.

RSBM.

He definitely was not "sweet" in the first case lol. He was really rough on NL, the female prosecutor. REALLY rough. And he allowed a friend of the defense attorney on the jury. He was much better this time. Someone else can verify, but I believe this was his last trial. He is retiring.

I'm close to TM's age. When I was about 30, I found out that my now ex husband was cheating with a 19 year old. It had been going on while I was pregnant and my mom was dying of cancer. I had no clue about it until a few months after our baby was born. Added bonus was this girl was pregnant. She had been coming into my home every night while I was at work. Holding my baby. Getting in my bed. Calling my house and all sorts of crazy things. She even showed up at my house and walked right in one day. Had friends show up with her at my house. She acted like she was the wife and I was the one who was cheating with her husband. It was so bizarre. Needless to say, I threw the husband out. So, at what point does a wife go from being mad to committing murder??? I mean, HE never even bothered the Mrs. I dealt with this psycho chick and admittedly wanted to beat her up. Just because of the way she was harassing me. Never one time did the thought of murder enter my mind. It's just so crazy. I got rid of that loser man and got one that treats me so much better. How do you not just move on with your life? I just don't understand how you can make that kind of leap.

Wow. I admit murder would've come into my mind if some psychopath was coming into my house and HOLDING MY BABY.

That is insane. And who the hell were those people agreeing to come to your house with her? Did they say anything to you?

I hope you got a restraining order against her. Holy smokes.

Yeah, I mean your story truly shows the difference between a normal person and whatever that beast is. Anger. Disgust. Betrayal. All of that is normal.

But the lengths she went to. It was more than just revenge. There's a streak of something insane and criminal in her. She's a sadist. Reminds me of those serial killer women who would kill their husbands and mother, kids, etc.

Stacy Castor.

Lynn Turner.

Diane Staudte.

Also I think you should know that TM’s father died 3 days after TM and SM were Indicted. He had a violent history and was reported to have threatened people of the community while a search was on going for HE. His whereabouts the early morning of the disappearance are suspicious. There are many here on WS that believe he played a big part in the coverup and perhaps even was the one who got rid of the body.

Whoa. Interesting. I wonder how he died.

Sorry bringing it back to the truck washing video. Did anyone else notice the large blue trash or recycle bin that they first have near the truck and then behind the camper? Did they “subscribe” (lol) to recycling services?

Also what is that large thing standing up on the trailer? Something medal. Just curious.

My theory on the cement is that they used it to dispose of her belongings. One bag of cement isn’t enough to bury a body. (Sigh, hate typing that) could it be possible they put her keys, cell phone and purse in a batch of cement and tossed it somewhere?

I'm no body language expert, but that second picture speaks tons.

First, her arms are on top. Most women hug from under. The person who is dominate usually has their arms on top. Dominate can mean size dominance, but also personality. When I hug my husband, I hug from under and his arms are above mine. When I hug my children, my arms are above theirs. It's a subconscious show of leadership that almost all of us do.

Secondly, she is hugging him very tightly to her, forcing the connection. She's kissing him in a reward type of kiss, like 'see, do what I tell you to do and I'll be so sweet to you!' manner. There's no passion, it is a "good dog, let me pet you' peck.

JMO

100%. It's creepy. You know she's rewarding him for getting rid of the issue that enraged her.

And he's dutifully kissing her back. But I think they really bonded over the evil thing they did.

Super twisted and low class people.

Sorry bringing it back to the truck washing video. Did anyone else notice the large blue trash or recycle bin that they first have near the truck and then behind the camper? Did they “subscribe” (lol) to recycling services?

Also what is that large thing standing up on the trailer? Something medal. Just curious.

My theory on the cement is that they used it to dispose of her belongings. One bag of cement isn’t enough to bury a body. (Sigh, hate typing that) could it be possible they put her keys, cell phone and purse in a batch of cement and tossed it somewhere?

Maybe a ramp?

But the lengths she went to. It was more than just revenge. There's a streak of something insane and criminal in her. She's a sadist. Reminds me of those serial killer women who would kill their husbands and mother, kids, etc.

Stacy Castor.

Lynn Turner.

Diane Staudte.

RS&BBM. Totally off topic but Lynn Turner. Whew. That was right here in my county. Her prosecutor was my professor when I was taking paralegal/ Legal Nurse Consultant classes. Comparing TM to her is perfect. Crazy, evil women!

There is some speculation/wondering about the murder of Amber Berbiglia who was killed about 7 months before Heather disappeared. She had worked at the Tilted Kilt at some point. It is pretty likely she knew Sidney because most employees at the restaurants he worked at were familiar with him as the maintenance man.

Oh my gosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member