AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she need a passport to get into Mexico?
She may still be in the country somewhere.

Something that I would like to know- when and where did the parents meet? Did he live here at one time, did they go to school together and became boyfriend/girlfriend for a brief time, to which is when she got pregnant? Both parents were young- very young. So he had to have been here in the USA or she had to have visited Mexico in order for them to have met. If they met here, perhaps someone he's close to back here has Dulce and is hiding her.

Hard to reply to this while staying within TOS, but i feel that had this information been provided to LE the way it's written here, this investigation would have taken a different direction right from the start.
She may have told LE right from the start.
Dulce's aunt seemed to think it was possible that a relative may have been involved, when she said something like, we don't know if a stranger or a relative could have taken her.
At the time I wondered if she had a reason to say that.

Imo

Vehicle/truck/van/SUV/UFO has been investigated & is no longer of interest to LE. I’m starting to think they literally have nothing at all to go on, but Mom’s timeline & inaccurate witness reports. JMSO- just my sad opinion...

Or, maybe as some folks guessed early on, police were interested in (a) the bodega surveillance footage, and (b) the guy whom the kids side-eyed, coupled with (c) the vehicle they believe he drove.

Excellent points.

Someone referenced a near kidnapping in one of the earlier threads where a child's hair was cut off, and she was dressed in boy's clothing in a store restroom within minutes of her mom losing sight.

By the time there was an Amber Alert for a little girl in a red van in NJ, a little boy could have left the country. Scary!

I have friends of all different nationalities.

I have friends who came here illegally and their parents disguised them as boys for two reasons: to deter them from being raped and to use someone else’s paperwork.

I have a friend who’s parents were coyotes. They often times used their children’s paperwork for other kids. Sometimes disguising girls into boys to use their sons papers.

If they do this to get into the USA it would be much easier to do it to get into Mexico.

Good thought but not possible as there is footage of Dulce at the ice cream shop the day she went missing.
I was making the thread aware of ANOTHER child that was murdered and dumped not too far away the friday before in Delaware. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING should have been misconstrued about that. The possibility of it being related? I asked who the victim was or if anybody knew if it was a stranger to that victim, possibly related to the missing child in this case or totally unrelated? Sorry if you misunderstood what I asked. In other words is their a pedophile running around abducting children? Child waa found on a little league filed so it really alerted me to that possibility.
The link to the report i saw is Officials: Human remains of child found at Delaware little league field

Last edited:
When did he ask for custody? After disappearance? Or before?

I can't find a timeline, only mention in the article.

Perhaps we should be skeptical? I mean, Edgar can be BOTH a student and interested in fighting for custody, but it IS interesting the Noema didn't mention this earlier? Or maybe she did, and it was hushed?

I was looking at the FBI most wanted list and there is a man on there that seems to fit the description of the man that was seen at the park. This person abducted a 5 year old girl from Philadelphia and strangled her . Just an amateur observation . I’m sure LE has probably explored those kinds of lists. IMO

If members have an issue with what is or is not MSM, please contact a Mod/Admin for a decision rather than bickering about it on the thread.

Telemundo is considered MSM. If the article is in a language other than English, then it is incumbent on the member who provides the link to also provide the translation into English.

IF there is what appears to be a discrepancy in translation, it is up to the members to choose whether to rely on the information or not. It is no different than if 2 English MSM articles contained differing information.

I can't find a timeline, only mention in the article.

Perhaps we should be skeptical? I mean, Edgar can be BOTH a student and interested in fighting for custody, but it IS interesting the Noema didn't mention this earlier? Or maybe she did, and it was hushed?
She had 2 separate occasions to mention it. Instead, "the dad is in school in Mexico to provide dulce a better life" and "I don't know anybody that would do this" is what was said. If my baby was taken from a park while the father was talking about fighting for custody he would be the first on my list of who it could be.

Sorry, not assuming anything from what she says. Waiting to hear from LE. Assuming he is young, taking for granted he is in college, etc. She saying LE spoke to him. Plenty of people go back after a few years or many . He could have been deported, fled for statutory, lack of a good job...etc.

This whole thing is a big cluster $#@&+*! I want confirmation

She had 2 separate occasions to mention it. Instead, "the dad is in school in Mexico to provide dulce a better life" and "I don't know anybody that would do this" is what was said. If my baby was taken from a park while the father was talking about fighting for custody he would be the first on my list of who it could be.
True, but fighting for custody and outright international kidnapping are two completely different things. I personally don't think parental kidnapping is the case here. I wish it were so because Dulce would be alive and well if this was a parental kidnapping, but I don't think so. I think, sadly, Dulce was abducted and likely killed within a few hours.

Sorry, not assuming anything from what she says. Waiting to hear from LE. Assuming he is young, taking for granted he is in college, etc. She saying LE spoke to him. Plenty of people go back after a few years or many .

This whole thing is a big cluster $#@&+*! I want confirmation
I know of several Mexicans who have gone back because of the climate in this country

Maybe she did to LE but not to the media. It could very well be that LE doesn't want her to mention this to the media right now, so that if he is in hiding or someone close to him took Dulce, they don't want to alert them that they are on to them.

I know of cases to which LE and FBI coaches parents what to say and not to say ahead of time, before a press conference and interviews. So for now, I will give her the benefit of the doubt, just in case she did tell them this information.

Nowhere does it say she never told LE about the custody. Just because she didn’t tell the media doesn’t mean she never told LE.

Also in the moment of your kid missing maybe she didn’t even think about him. He’s never been a part of her life. Considering he’s from Mexico and how much leverage does he have in a custody battle with an American born child. Not much imo. She probably never took him seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419