Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots going on with fingers in this case!

We saw FD in court this week with bruised and infected fingernails and a band aid on his thumb I believe.

Unless he is just sitting at the kitchen table and hammering away at his nails with a hammer for no reason at all due to the frustration of his world imploding, we have seen black and blue and damaged/infected nails at every court hearing!

He isn't a builder and so far as we know does not have a hobby as a woodworker or even a gardener! What else could account for the ongoing situation with the nails?

What is going on with the hands and nails!

MOO

Maybe he has been working on getting that ankle monitor off, and tearing up his fingers doing it?

A bit off topic, but how is the No Contact order enforced between FD & MT? For example, one can communicate ad nauseam with opponents playing "Word With Friends" app on phone/computer without going noticed, so I'm just curious how this is enforced? Hmmm.
For that matter they could both be on WS and be talking through the private message port.

A bit off topic, but how is the No Contact order enforced between FD & MT? For example, one can communicate ad nauseam with opponents playing "Word With Friends" app on phone/computer without going noticed, so I'm just curious how this is enforced? Hmmm.

No way of actually keeping these two from communicating, in my opinion. I mean, really, if they are using apps to communicate, nobody can stop them. And I don’t think it would be easy to detect it, either. I do think those two have communicated. Can anyone even keep them from seeing each other? I guess that would be easy to detect because of their GPS ankle jewelry, but maybe they would have to compare the locations of each to know if they were together. Are the same exact people watching both of these two? I am not sure that they would know these two were together until after the fact.

Interesting comment from the CTPost article - from NP...
“I enjoy being provocative for the sake of provocation. I like to drop a bomb and then watch it explode in the comments section,” he wrote. “Why? It’s more than blood sport. I suppose I like the attention.”

Let’s hope whilst being deposed that MT comprehends that her $100,000 + salary was coming from JD’s families bank account Not FD’s business . Let’s hope she has been duly informed that the Home she was living in, the food she was eating, the car she was driving, the trips/ slopes (she and her daughter) were skiing down were in Fact ALL funded by money that was “Loaned” not “GIFTED” from JD’s family bank accounts.
Let us pray.

We saw FD in court this week with bruised and infected fingernails and a band aid on his thumb I believe.

Unless he is just sitting at the kitchen table and hammering away at his nails with a hammer for no reason at all due to the frustration of his world imploding, we have seen black and blue and damaged/infected nails at every court hearing!

He isn't a builder and so far as we know does not have a hobby as a woodworker or even a gardener! What else could account for the ongoing situation with the nails?

MOO
I’m not sure, perhaps someone knows how long a nail fungus infection and bruising lasts in the fingernails.
You’d think he’d get a mani with a pale shade to try and cover them up.

Maybe he has been working on getting that ankle monitor off, and tearing up his fingers doing it?

Yes, that is very possible. He also could be skin picking. It's driven by high levels of anxiety and related to OCD. I have seen very deep lesions and people often cover them up with bandaids. Wouldn't explain the nails thou... But he may also pick skin next to his nails. Just another possibility. :)

There is something to be said for anyone who can formulate coherent legal arguments off the cuff, complete with citing relevant caselaw, in a criminal matter with such massive public interest. Yes, NP definitely comes across as unethical in some of his requests to the court, as well as his courtroom etiquette, but I have to give credit where credit is due — he knows how to think on his feet. How to reformulate his argument on a moments notice in hopes of getting the judge to reevaluate his position. He is quite good at (apparently) emotionally detaching from the subject matter and sticking to precedent. I really enjoy watching talented litigators go at it in the courtroom. Drama is inherent in law. A courtroom can be as riveting as any Colosseum, IMO. Artists tell stories, and stories about the legal system are laced with human vulnerability. They are cinematic not because they are visual, but because the human experience—in all its complexity—is on full display. Again, not a NP enthusiast by any means, but I have no problem highlighting that he is highly competent at his profession.

Edit: I’ve worked in law for the better part of 15 years, and that experience has definitely shaped my opinion of NP and what he is trying to accomplish in a courtroom. Don’t come for me, ok?? :)
I agree with his talent in the court room, but those talents are shared by many who additionally conduct themselves in a with poise and etiquette. I think his court room antics, coupled with the knowledge of of the types of people he chooses to defend make him repulsive to me.

IMO the ONLY thing Pattis can bank on in court is that he is the fastest talker, rudest talker and loudest talker in the room!

Pattis IMO is by no means the smartest talker in the room and IMO this is what will ultimately sink his client.

We shall see!
MOO
They are a deadly combo.
They both think they are the smartest people in the room.
MOO.

Let’s hope whilst being deposed that MT comprehends that her $100,000 + salary was coming from JD’s families bank account Not FD’s business . Let’s hope she has been duly informed that the Home she was living in, the food she was eating, the car she was driving, the trips/ slopes (she and her daughter) were skiing down were in Fact ALL funded by money that was “Loaned” not “GIFTED” from JD’s family bank accounts.
OUCH!
Was she really making that much money?

No way of actually keeping these two from communicating, in my opinion. I mean, really, if they are using apps to communicate, nobody can stop them. And I don’t think it would be easy to detect it, either. I do think those two have communicated. Can anyone even keep them from seeing each other? I guess that would be easy to detect because of their GPS ankle jewelry, but maybe they would have to compare the locations of each to know if they were together. Are the same exact people watching both of these two? I am not sure that they would know these two were together until after the fact.
If they were in jail without bond that would do it.

I’m not sure, perhaps someone knows how long a nail fungus infection and bruising lasts in the fingernails.
You’d think he’d get a mani with a pale shade to try and cover them up.
Okay, I looked it up. A fingernail fungus can last up to 4 to 6 months and fingernail bruises, just a few weeks.
And I was thinking (I know, a dangerous idea) but if FD did have a fingernail fungus, possible from digging a grave by hand, the only way to get rid of it is by seeing a physician for a certain medication. But that might mean explaining to the doctor exactly HOW you got the fungus and then a medical record of it, which EARS wouldn’t want. IMO

Maybe he should come to NY for examples because I have had students who wore those ankle bracelets who did not commit violent crimes and who had no previous criminal history.

Although so far I have never heard them whine or complain.

IMO
That would defeat his purpose! NP's argument was specifically about cases in CT.

MOO
FD nails (at least on one hand) were neat and clean at one of the hearings. I zoomed in. Something is very strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen