Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

I missed the Judge's threat to increase FD's bond, but I did hear his threat that FD could be going out the door reserved for those in custody.

I liked that threat better!
Yes, the reference to "Door number 2" was a highlight from court today!

Sad thing was that I didn't get the sense that any of this registered with either FD or Pattis.

no warning about him going to NY ?
Not in the clips that I saw. It was frustrating today that there was no organised common feed in the courtroom that I could find or figure out how to access. Other cases have camera feed that the stations all share but I guess here in CT it doesn't work the way? IDK. I hope they figure it out as depending on live tweets for whole day in court will simply not be practical IMO.

Its interesting that perhaps October might be a month with some developments in criminal court. We have the 10/4 hearing about dismissing charges and the warrants stay sealed I believe until 10/16. Perhaps the State is getting close to AW3 and/or AW4? I would think it might depend also on progress being made (if any) with MT as she at best seems to be a 'work in progress'! MOO

Dulos scolded by Stamford judge

Sept 23, 2019

[...]

Fotis Dulos was scolded for not keeping his GPS tracking bracelet properly charged. The judge said this is not a trivial matter.

“It’s akin to a smart phone running out of power in a very short period of time after a low battery status the GPS stops functioning and your movements would therefore be untrackable,” said Judge John Blawie.

Then, Dulos’ attorney said his client should not even be required to even wear a GPS monitoring device.

“I am unaware of any other case in the state of Connecticut where a person not charged with a crime of violence and with no criminal history has had an electronic monitoring device imposed,” said attorney Norm Pattis.

Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo said Dulos should not only be required to wear the bracelet. He asked the judge to have a curfew imposed so that Dulos is sure to charge it every night.

The judge said no to both attorneys requests, but once again reminded Dulos he must comply “because as you know, there’s two doors out of this courtroom,” said Judge Blawie. “There’s that door (pointing to the one those in custody use) and there is the door out the back with your counsel. And I don’t wanna send you through that door while these allegations are pending.” bbm

[...]

And, with that, Pattis said we will see you all on October 4 where Pattis will argue their motion to dismiss all charges against Dulos.
[/QUOTE

Hoping for another AW3....readyFor a murder arrest warrant. As someone who has met him, known JD and the children....it seems to be time. The ankle bracelet ignorance seems to be yet another game to cost the hard working people of CT even more money to pay for this man’s endless court filings....when does it stop. How many million dollar houses does he need to live in while draining the hard working people of Ct of ALL their tax dollars? Has he paid any taxes on all these homes, these cars??? You bet those of us who make less than $100k a year pay all our taxes while we watch the courts continue to let this guy...water ski, jog and travel while the rest of us get up every day work. How much money did we pay for all his divorce court motions while he was planning to kill his wife (who was paying for everything and taking care of 5 kids because the courts didn’t trust him alone with any of his kids??? Now he’s trying to blame his live on girlfriend for killing his wife. This case is so obvious and absurd.
Welcome to WS, fellow Southerner! We look forward to celebrating Jennifer's life with you while watching FD pay big time.

Yes, the reference to "Door number 2" was a highlight from court today!

Sad thing was that I didn't get the sense that any of this registered with either FD or Pattis.

I do have to give Pattis credit for his argument that FD should not be wearing a GPS tracker (even though I disagree):

“I am unaware of any other case in the state of Connecticut where a person not charged with a crime of violence and with no criminal history has had an electronic monitoring device imposed,” said attorney Norm Pattis.

IMO, the immediate aftermath of the time that FD sent the text message to the owner of the Tacoma (re when he was coming to collect his vehicle) = 2:13pm 24th May, has to be a highly significant timeline in my mind.
The activity/pings by cellphones of FD and also MT need forensic examination.
Where did FD's phone ping when he sent that text?
Did FD turn his phone off then, or return it to 4Jx house (if that's where he was at the time), before he satisfied his itch to hang out with poison ivy.
We can't rely on MT telling the truth as to the time when she 'noticed' FD cleaning up the cab either.
The following 2+ hours (2:13pm +++) need to be fleshed out for my satisfaction.

I trust that LE have MT's phone records as well... her neck needs to be on the chopping block alongside her lover, imo.

Sorry for the repost...I saw clips earlier, though missed the full hearing posted. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome! I had not seen the full one either, only clips also. It never hurts to repost stuff again for people who come in late and have a hard time searching.

Speaking of such, the moderators will be doing a new thread soon. Can we have a sticky in the first post with the first and second arrest warrant when that is done?

Second arrest affidavit
Read the Fotis Dulos Arrest Affidavit

First arrest affidavit
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

Last post for awhile....before the heating there was a meeting in the Judges chambers....wonder if the Judge went over all the issues with the defense before the hearing....to include not going to New York which we did not hear about. It must get pretty heated in the Judges chambers with defense arguing and whining, even if he is trying to save his client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member