Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

I think she was more involved than we know, but I absolutely do not believe she was the mastermind.

FD is cut from the same cloth as so many murderers who have come before him. They all exhibit the same patterns of behavior:

Deception, threats, narcissism; a sense that rules and societal norms don’t apply to them.

Jennifer was scared to death of this guy for a reason, and it had nothing to do with MT putting ideas in his head. He was always that way.

This was personal, and the motive was all his.

Control, rage, hate, and protecting his house of cards from tumbling down.
Agree, I believe this was FD's mission, but certainly starting to seem like MT was all in. It seems that after conducting their affair in secret for at least a year, after working in her lover's family home then moving in to literally take over the wife's place, MT probably had her own misplaced jealous anger and burning desire to be the classy lady of the house she could never really be. She sold her scruples for another Ralph Lauren suit and stilettos from Neiman's and a weekly blow-dry trying to look more and more like the effortless, beloved, heiress -- underneath she was the better match for FD because of their shared narcissism, falseness, utter selfishness and lack of empathy, shallow greed and cunning little hearts. And their shared hatred of a woman who had graciously received what these two little ruffians scratched and clawed their way to obtain. Seems like she and FD were quite the team, top to bottom. I don't believe he would plan this murder -- and it was obviously planned, not spur of the moment -- without looping in and using his girlfriend as needed to pull it off. They were a team. His idea, but MT is a big part of this. She can't exactly turn on the boyfriend she was counting on to make her a rich Connecticut lady given how much he has on her. They need to stick together and she has those two fingers signaling him every chance she can letting him know she's still on his evil team. They really believe they can ride this out together, somehow smugly aware there will not be a body found. All MOO. I hate them both. Obviously MOO.

If she doesn’t know or can’t remember, couldn’t the court have reasonably expected her to say that, rather than essentially saying that answering the question honestly would or could incriminate her? I think she will do exactly that, but then the court will know that she is lying.

That's exactly why the court does not look fondly on those that blanket an entire deposition invoking the 5th amendment.

I also think she embarrassed her attorney.

The matter she was being deposed on is about the operations and finances of Fore Group. FD defaulted on a loan, and then said it wasn't a loan after all --but a gift.

There had to be a dozen general questions such as when were you hired, what was your job title, your hours, etc. that clearly have no bearing on her criminal charges, and could and should have been answered.

I believe she's still trying to protect FD -- and she's a real fool.

MOO

Agree, I believe this was FD's mission, but certainly starting to seem like MT was all in. It seems that after conducting their affair in secret for at least a year, after working in her lover's family home then moving in to literally take over the wife's place, MT probably had her own misplaced jealous anger and burning desire to be the classy lady of the house she could never really be. She sold her scruples for another Ralph Lauren suit and stilettos from Neiman's and a weekly blow-dry trying to look more and more like the effortless, beloved, heiress -- underneath she was the better match for FD because of their shared narcissism, falseness, utter selfishness and lack of empathy, shallow greed and cunning little hearts. And their shared hatred of a woman who had graciously received what these two little ruffians scratched and clawed their way to obtain. Seems like she and FD were quite the team, top to bottom. I don't believe he would plan this murder -- and it was obviously planned, not spur of the moment -- without looping in and using his girlfriend as needed to pull it off. They were a team. His idea, but MT is a big part of this. She can't exactly turn on the boyfriend she was counting on to make her a rich Connecticut lady given how much he has on her. They need to stick together and she has those two fingers signaling him every chance she can letting him know she's still on his evil team. They really believe they can ride this out together, somehow smugly aware there will not be a body found. All MOO. I hate them both. Obviously MOO.

Yeah, although I don’t believe she was the mastermind, I do believe she was up to her eyeballs in all of it.

It’s the only explanation that I can come up with for her continued lies and obstruction.

If she tells the truth, she knows that she will expose herself to more serious charges than perhaps the state can currently prove.

I posted this awhile ago-Sept 11. It was in response to another poster reminding us that there was no evidence suggesting MT was involved in the murder and that she was only charged with evidence tampering. I think it’s worth reconsidering given MTs latest move:

“Both MT AND FD were ONLY charged with evidence tampering. I am not aware of any evidence which directly supports your assertion that MT was not an accomplice in the murder.

I’ve long been an advocate of using a “follow the money” type approach in solving this crime. I feel the Why? of the murder is worthy of some deeper discussion that might get us thinking outside the box and stir up some creative new suggestions to fill in the still missing Wheres, Whats, Whens, and Hows.

So, Why was JD murdered?

IMO, in a general sense, the answer lies in what was the gain.

Obviously the hotly contested 2+yr divorce is the glaring red flag. Getting rid of JD ends the divorce litigation. (And maybe, just maybe, ends the money battle with GF if the grief stricken, grandchild protecting, grandma withdraws.) Perhaps to FD, in the simplest view, kind of a best case scenario, ending the divorce, with mother gone, results in custody of the children, access to their trust funds, and full ownership of all of his and JDs assets. The money looks better to FD and his atty fees end too! Looks perfect, right? IIRC, as FD said in his latest interview , his life was “beautiful”, except for the divorce. He wanted it over. But here’s the stickler, can any sense be made out of potentially gaining a murder charge to get out of a divorce???

Yes, I know, it happens all the time-and in this past year, probably more horrifically than ever imagined, but the rage and spontaneity seen in those crimes is missing in this case.

The use of the Tacoma and the plates clearly point a premeditated murder, not one caused by a sudden explosion of anger. The limited public information available shows some of FDs movements during the last week of JDs life: smoozing KM’s STBX, dining &/or playing basketball w his kids, and hosting a dinner party. And supposedly at the same time planning JDs murder. The equation is simply not adding up. What’s missing? Where is the rage or anger needed to override the rational of not trading a divorce action for a murder charge?

For arguments sake, perhaps we are missing information that does show some rage. Were JD and FD arguing in person, on phone, via text or email? No-have not heard or seen one shrewd of evidence supporting any of these.

Did FD as JD to meet to talk and the meeting turned violent? No- then he wouldn’t have needed the Tacoma or plates.

Was the other person seemingly involved with the murder, as supported by evidence, harboring any anger or rage?

Maybe. IMO a little attention needs to be directed on MT to find the missing piece of the equation.

MT:admittedly at the car wash, claiming ignorance of what she is doing but running to her attorney afterwards.

MT: the pillow-talk-mate of the frustrated sad FD who wants nothing more than to continue his “beautiful” life and be divorced.

MT: the single mom whose child support would end in 5-6yrs. (Follow the money)

MT: the adulteress who moved her child out of state, away from her family and home, to supposedly move into a temporary house provided by her rich sugar daddy.

MT: the international mover and shaker who had put all her eggs in FDs and FOREs basket, who was watching her job and income disappear as FORE collapsed.

MT: after finally gaining access to the castle, watching as her paramour’s STBX MIL paid for their mortgage.

MT: hooked to a guy who was wrapped in litigation and couldn’t sell a house to save his life.

MT: who was denied access to her lover’s children by the court, about to face another holiday weekend of turmoil. She had to be mad as a wet hen after the judge finally gave FD Memorial Day weekend. Where was MT supposed to go for the weekend??

Now there’s a little rage.

Maybe a closer look at MT will help answer “how FD pulled off the murder” and why.”

You are brilliant !
Ding ding ding !
Jackpot!
MT has always had an ulterior motive
To wipe out JD . JD was a thorn in her side . MT must have seethed in jealousy on a daily basis that JD had her own money and trust fund yet , she herself had to lie on her back and sleep her way into a myriad of men’s bedrooms to survive . I doubt MT’s family gave her any money until they had to post her Bail.

FD’s a cheater , liar , Manipulator, abuser, narcissist but, guess what ..so is she !
What woman (who has a child of her own)
allows her lover to NOT see his own children for 8 months . That’s twisted .
MT knew damn well that “she” was the reason that FD’s kids couldn’t be in the house she and her daughter were squatting in.
Did she move out so that he could see his own children .
Of Course NOT !!
Why would she ?
She finally had a roof over her and her daughters head in a mansion that she felt she “deserved and was entitled” too .
I’m sure MT moved her own daughter right into JD’s daughters bedroom.

MT was the one whispering and conspiring in FD’s ear on the pillow that JD owned , in the house that JD owned .
MT must have realized that she and her daughter would soon be homeless and need to move out of this Mansion that she now envisioned was “hers”.

MT couldn’t take it any longer ...
She wanted revenge for all the wrongs she thought had been inflicted upon her by
JD’s family .

Mooo mooo

You are brilliant !
Ding ding ding !
Jackpot!
MT has always had an ulterior motive
To wipe out JD . JD was a thorn in her side . MT must have seethed in jealousy on a daily basis that JD had her own money and trust fund yet , she herself had to lie on her back and sleep her way into a myriad of men’s bedrooms to survive . I doubt MT’s family gave her any money until they had to post her Bail.

FD’s a cheater , liar , Manipulator, abuser, narcissist but, guess what ..so is she !
What woman (who has a child of her own)
allows her lover to NOT see his own children for 8 months . That’s twisted .
MT knew damn well that “she” was the reason that FD’s kids couldn’t be in the house she and her daughter were squatting in.
Did she move out so that he could see his own children .
Of Course NOT !!
Why would she ?
She finally had a roof over her and her daughters head in a mansion that she felt she “deserved and was entitled” too .
I’m sure MT moved her own daughter right into JD’s daughters bedroom.

MT was the one whispering and conspiring in FD’s ear on the pillow that JD owned , in the house that JD owned .
MT must have realized that she and her daughter would soon be homeless and need to move out of this Mansion that she now envisioned was “hers”.

MT couldn’t take it any longer ...
She wanted revenge for all the wrongs she thought had been inflicted upon her by
JD’s family .

Mooo mooo
All good speculation.
But I must disagree.
IMO, FD committed the murder.
Not sure MT was even smart enough to think she was being denied.
JD was out of the picture.
She had her man all to herself.
I seriously doubt that she wanted to share time with his five children.
Do you really believe it bummed her out to vacate for the weekend?
Hang out in a hotel with just her daughter?
I don't.
MOO.

Brilliant !

All good speculation.
But I must disagree.
I don't.
MOO.
I think MT didn’t want JD’s children in a house she now envisioned was now her’s.

I think MT didn’t want JD’s children in a house she now envisioned was now her’s.
Maybe.
But I think she was more happy to have her man.
What makes you think she was happy to take on managing a 14 thousand square foot house?
A 6 bedroom house for the 3 of them?
IMO she was detached from the house.
It wasn't hers and she didn't really care.
She was happy to have her man and live in HIS house with no responsibilities.
I doubt she ever scrubbed a bathroom!
All speculation and a huge MOO MOO.

Maybe.
But I think she was more happy to have her man.
What makes you think she was happy to take on managing a 14 thousand square foot house?
A 6 bedroom house for the 3 of them?
IMO she was detached from the house.
It wasn't hers and she didn't really care.
She was happy to have her man and live in HIS house with no responsibilities.
I doubt she ever scrubbed a bathroom!
All speculation and a huge MOO MOO.
Well..I don’t think she was happy in general
but, I could be wrong .
She certainly didn’t look happy or Healthy on the day she was arrested . In fact, she looked haggard and miserable.
You might be right though .
I just envisioned MT to be a social climber wanna be socialite who dreamed a little dream in her 2 bedroom condo in Florida and thought she got it ..

All good speculation.
But I must disagree.
I don't.
MOO.
I agree. MOO. In no way saying MT committed the murder. Was simply trying to suggest a catalyst to push divorce litigation potentially into murder charge. I think there was a decent amount of rage coming from MT. IMO she is up to her ears in this. We’ve seen cleanup and debriefing, and I am betting she was integral to planning and execution.

I agree. MOO. In no way saying MT committed the murder. Was simply trying to suggest a catalyst to push divorce litigation potentially into murder charge. I think there was a decent amount of rage coming from MT. IMO she is up to her ears in this. We’ve seen cleanup and debriefing, and I am betting she was integral to planning and execution.
Silent, slowly bubbling to the surface,
hiding her cards to everyone but, FD rage.

Yeah, although I don’t believe she was the mastermind, I do believe she was up to her eyeballs in all of it.

It’s the only explanation that I can come up with for her continued lies and obstruction.

If she tells the truth, she knows that she will expose herself to more serious charges than perhaps the state can currently prove.
Here’s the thing . If MT wanted to use her get out of Jail card all she had to do was pull a Felicity Huffman but, she didn’t.
Why ?
From the onset, all she had to do was cooperate with LE, answer questions truthfully in her Deposition , come clean, admit her guilt or complicity, show some shame , apologize and accept her fate .
So, why didn’t she and hasn’t she ?
That’s the question that no one can answer.

Farber v. Dulos
222.00 09/26/2019 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

MOTION TO COMPEL RESPONSES
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17824297

223.00 09/27/2019 P MOTION TO SEAL DOCUMENT
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17824533

MT has absolutely no compassion for Jennifer, her children or their grandmother. Shame on her!

Here’s the thing . If MT wanted to use her get out of Jail card all she had to do was pull a Felicity Huffman but, she didn’t.
Why ?
From the onset, all she had to do was cooperate with LE, answer questions truthfully in her Deposition , come clean, admit her guilt or complicity, show some shame , apologize and accept her fate .
So, why didn’t she and hasn’t she ?
That’s the question that no one can answer.

I think it’s one of three things, if not a combination of them:

She’s conflicted, and she still has feelings for FD.

She’s way more involved than merely tampering with evidence.

She thinks she can beat everything, as the one person who could expose the true extent of her involvement has a vested interest in keeping that information to himself.

She thinks she can beat everything, as the one person who could expose the true extent of her involvement has a vested interest in keeping that information to himself.
Ok I’ll buy that .
So, maybe Jennifer wasn’t dead when FD wrapped her in the carpet and shoved her in the Tacoma. Maybe, Jennifer was still alive but bound and gagged . FD then drove her body back from New Caanan where MT finished her off !!
Omg , maybe that’s IT!!!!
Thoughts anyone ????

Ok I’ll buy that .
So, maybe Jennifer wasn’t dead when FD wrapped her in the carpet and shoved her in the Tacoma. Maybe, Jennifer was still alive but bound and gagged . FD then drove her body back from New Caanan where MT finished her off !!
Omg , maybe that’s IT!!!!
Thoughts anyone ????

I definitely don’t think that happened.

I also don’t believe MT was present when the murder occurred.

When I allude to her being “way more involved,” I mean that she knew what FD was up to, and may have even planned it with him.

It’s possible that she’s afraid to talk as long as FD is free. If he wants to make her his next victim, the leg bracelet won’t stop him. I’m on the fence about this because it looks like she’s just protecting him. He could have threatened her though, to not say anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa