AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if it was some sort of fast food or other uniform too. The larger chains in the US have mostly moved away from garish color combinations,but something regional might use those colors?

If it was a high school student, then theorectically, shouldn't they have found Dulce? Unless, of course, she was killed shortly after and her body is hidden someplace. It would be pretty difficult for a student to hide a living 5 year-old. Where would they keep her?
On the theme of HS possible perp I looked up Bridgeton HS team colors and they are maroon and white. Here is an article that details the new jerseys the team just rec'd and shows the color:

Bridgeton football team receives new jerseys from Jaworski's foundation

I'm NOT saying she is deceased. Only expressing doubt that a high school student is responsible. They would have a hard time hiding her, AND they're generally not great at keeping secrets. If a high school student took her? Peers would knlw, and word would get out.

I will be VERY shocked if a teen did this, and she's alive or deceased. They would talk.

ARS was 17 when he abducted Jessica Ridgeway off the street. He didn’t keep her alive for long, just long enough to rape/torture and kill her, as often in pedophile abductions. There are other teen examples I could name. Just noting FTR.

Last edited:
If he has been planning the aduction then he would know all the camera locations
Not necessarily. We have seen cases where criminals make stupid mistakes time after time.

I'm pretty sure Chris Watts, Patrick Frazee, Fotis Dulos, Derion Vance, and many others were unaware they were captured on camera until after the fact.

IMO

Last edited:
This is the where she was between 4PM and 4:20PM, the time when Dulce vanished at Bridgeton Park playground.

View attachment 206818

This is where she got out of the car with her brother, ran to the playground, and Dulce was loured away, ice cream in hand.

View attachment 206820

Hi, to my WS friend Otto! ;) I'm catching up here, and I want to Thank You for your amazing maps and diagrams that you bring to so many cases we follow. Visuals are so very helpful to me, and to others I'm sure, especially when we are not familiar with the area.
Other WS'ers have supplied amazing maps, etc., on this thread, and they have been a big help as well. I'm not good at it at all, and I am amazed what you folks can do online.:)

It's nice to have you on board with this sad and scary situation.

ARS was 17 when he abducted Jessica Ridgeway off the street. He didn’t keep her alive for long, just long enough to rape/torture and kill her, as often in pedophile abductions. There are other teen examples I could name. Just noting FTR.
When a teen was mentioned as a possibility here, I thought of sweet, innocent, and full-of-plans-for-the-future, Jessica Ridgeway. Just a girl growing up with dreams and plans, as all girls (and boys) that age should be doing. And yes, along comes a local kid, not even out of high school who had seen her and had made his plans, however stupid, warped and cruel they were. He accomplished his plans after having tried and failed on someone else who was a young adult. He was found and convicted, but he brought it off in a well-populated neighborhood in broad daylight. He was no genius about his after-plans, but he did succeed in abduction, rape, torture, murder and hiding her broken-up body for a little while. It is indeed possible.

Last edited:

I think its great they searched the park but I honestly think its a waste of time. People saw the little girl being put into the red vehicle. She's no where near this park. The suspect obviously drove off with her. I realize they are trying to to find anything that could be of value but I don't think they are going to find anything. They really need to start looking at residential property's in my opinion. I'm honestly not trying to be rude with anything I'm saying but I just don't think they're going to find anything. There was a large crowd at the park the day Dulce went missing so I don't think the perp would chance anything as it's too risky.

Personally I don’t find the outfit that unusual. While outlandish for most -it is not really that uncommon in urban fashion. A lot of guys don’t give much if any thought into what they are wearing (especially if just a tee shirt and sweatpants)
Someone who buys orange sneakers isn’t so much thinking what can I match these with - it’s more the “sneaker head” mentality to
use them as an accessory.

That said- I don’t completely rule out the gang theory even possibly some type of smaller informal version or an individual that did this as some type of retaliatory action -for something owed him from someone/somehow associated with Dulce extended family that they may not even been aware of ?
Stranger things have happened - it may have just been perp seizing perfect opportunity but I lean more toward someone either followed them into the park or knew they were going to be there but just my opinion.
Yeah. I think it is normal clothing if you in a gang !

Why would they want a kid tho ? Crazy gang members

I think its great they searched the park but I honestly think its a waste of time. People saw the little girl being put into the red vehicle. She's no where near this park. The suspect obviously drove off with her. I realize they are trying to to find anything that could be of value but I don't think they are going to find anything. They really need to start looking at residential property's in my opinion. I'm honestly not trying to be rude with anything I'm saying but I just don't think they're going to find anything. There was a large crowd at the park the day Dulce went missing so I don't think the perp would chance anything as it's too risky.
You are pessimistic? It is 2 weeks already !!!

I am going to say it again, we cant discuss anybody in the video.

Exactly. There's multiple examples.

Look at the poor darling teen girl, who had the mentality of a young girl- she thought that she was going hiking with friends- one of them, she considered her best friend! They tortured her and then killed her. This happened earlier this year- I forget her name unfortunately.

Yeah. I think it is normal clothing if you in a gang !

Why would they want a kid tho ? Crazy gang members
Possible reasons: retaliation, send a message, issue a threat, insure compliance. Could have been a kidnapping rather than an abduction. LE seems to have zero information. We have seen no news from LE in days.

I'm just not buying the high school kid theory in this case. Too much attention. Someone would talk.

Jessica Ridgeway was found a few days after she was murdered & her killer confessed.

Unless you guys supporting the theory are including as teens those the age of Dulce's mom, who already live independently as adults, where would they keep Dulce if alive? If she WAS taken by a teen and killed, wouldn't her body likely have been found already?

I think we either have an experienced perp OR she is with someone known to family, and far away.

If she WAS taken by a teen and killed, wouldn't her body likely have been found already?
Respectfully snipped for focus and commentary response.
Not necessarily. It's a huge park from what I can gather, and it's so difficult to find remains outdoors. Mother Nature seems to embrace earthly remains and camouflage them well. Even with grid searches, you can literally walk within mere inches and not see them.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Respectfully snipped for focus and commentary response.
Not necessarily. It's a huge park from what I can gather, and it's so difficult to find remains outdoors. Mother Nature seems to embrace earthly remains and camouflage them well. Even with grid searches, you can literally walk within mere inches and not see them.

Amateur opinion and speculation
That's exactly what happened with little Elizabeth Shelley. She was right in the neighborhood in someone's yard, covered with leaves. LE were all over the area since all the evidence was found close by. Yet they missed her. It wasn't until the uncle got the DP off the table and told them where her body was that they found her.

And while I'm here... I've been thinking about the perp's clothes. I'm not so sure they are garish. Well, maybe the orange shoes but red pants and a black shirt aren't uncommon IMO.

When I lived in Miami many Cuban men wore guayaberas - a summer shirt meant to be worn untucked. To snow birds from other parts of the country they were a bit unusual but not to locals. Not to mention bright, tropical-colored clothes that Northerners wouldn't wear much. My Miami daughter visits and her bright clothes are very different from the muted colors most people here wear. We usually use bright accessories instead to cheer up the cold, windy weather. :p

I don't know if that translates to red pants among the Mexican community in Bridgeton though, I just want to point out what's odd to people in some locations may not be odd in others. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa