Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge: Fotis Dulos must reveal how Norm Pattis is being paid
Fotis Dulos will also have to supply financial affidavits furnished for his divorce, which was proceeding when Jennifer Dulos disappeared on May 24, an accounting of how much and for what he was reimbursed by the Fore Group for business expenses and any documents given to Pattis related to his Fidelity retirement account.

His former civil attorney, David Markowitz, will also have to appear at a deposition in the lawsuits and supply three years of financial information related to the Fore Group, according to the orders. Like Pattis, Markowitz was seeking to quash a subpoena requiring him to attend a deposition and provide financial information related to Fotis Dulos’ dealings.

Markowitz will have until Oct. 7 to comply with the subpoena, which includes supplying financial information for 2017 to 2019, Noble said in the order.
Still unclear when Pattis need to respond.

Well, Oct 7th is Monday, and he still hasn’t done so. If he was going to turn the financial information over, and was still in possession of it, would he wait until the very last moment to do it? I don’t think he’d wait. But if he wasn’t planning to turn it over (for various reasons, he may not want to), he would. My money’s on “not turning the financial info over, ever”. And I bet he ends up saying that the info is gone for good, lost in the breakup of the law office. And it’s BS

We could joke about Sturbridge all day long, issue is though that the sale of Sturbridge and the FORE real estate represents GF's primary means of repayment for the civil suit.

Issue is that even though GF has the $500,000 pretrial judgment on Sturbridge it looks like FD/FORE stacked the friend loans and trade up against her such that its not clear she will get much from the sale unfortunately.

FD/FORE has no doubt ransacked the cash and converted it to other assets or bitcoin so the likelihood of her collecting on any eventual judgment absent firesale of the real estate is unlikely too. I've said it before but I'll say it again, I simply don't get the FO definition of 'winning'?

MOO

TIA, especially with the bolded above.

If FD invested just 10% of his profits from 2008 through 2018...the indexed stock funds show a growth of almost 300%...With smart investing his profit would have been much higher. He could have branched out as you point out into areas like bit coins, but a "smart investor" does need a balanced portfolio....perhaps, including gold.

He has had real estate holding in Greece...financially helped family members there...obviously owned cars in Greece (why????)...AND, in agreement with you and others, why spend the money to ship these cars to the U.S.? (And, as you've so wisely pointed out, what was in those cars?) What interests and/or friends does he have in shipping? How in the world can we discover this? (Or how would the police to discover any of this information?) (Civil and family court matters?)

Just consider, a father of 5 children, to our knowledge hasn't started college funds, hasn't paid child support since his wife and he separated (despite numerous mentions in plaintiff motions), hasn't paid for their private school education, and hasn't offer any support to JD's mother as she cares for the children and helps them with this trauma. This man professes his love for them...when he actually needs their adoration and the vicarious pride in their achievements...at least those activities of which he approves. Unlike JD who wanted the children to love and support one another, FD seems to have wanted to have them compete against each other. (Civil Court and family court?)

I don't understand FD either or MT somehow going along with his selfish, careless financial schemes and treatment of the mother of children and their financial future or their mental health. LE surely sees a motive in this case. The only way in which FD wins the children and the money is for JD to disappear. He's beyond despicable.

We could joke about Sturbridge all day long, issue is though that the sale of Sturbridge and the FORE real estate represents GF's primary means of repayment for the civil suit.

Issue is that even though GF has the $500,000 pretrial judgment on Sturbridge it looks like FD/FORE stacked the friend loans and trade up against her such that its not clear she will get much from the sale unfortunately.

FD/FORE has no doubt ransacked the cash and converted it to other assets or bitcoin so the likelihood of her collecting on any eventual judgment absent firesale of the real estate is unlikely too. I've said it before but I'll say it again, I simply don't get the FO definition of 'winning'?

MOO
agree, but GF having temporary custody is worth $$$,$$$,$$$ in love and caring for those kids..i pray it stays that way..

I'm with you on the possibility of a deeply dug prearranged gravesite that perhaps would be challenging for cadaver dogs to pick up.

Sometimes dogs need to return to a site more than once to pick up one of the many scents they are trained to track. These dogs are incredible but I don't believe they are infallible. Perhaps we will learn more about where exactly the dogs have been after the arrest warrants are unsealed. So far I believe we have seen the dogs in Waveny Park, Reservoirs in/around Farmington, 4Jx and 80 MS.

I also wonder if JD were definitely deceased as she left Welles?

Was the FD motive to eliminate JD entirely or was it to injure her to extort cooperation to end the divorce and/or money from GF?

Why is Atty. P (who doesn't have a case IMO) continuing with his active campaign of victim shaming via the recent Greek articles and sticking to the lunacy of the 'Gone Girl' theory?

Does Pattisville out hope that perhaps one shred of doubt as to the existence of JD is found and is enough to convince a jury that reasonable doubt exists that JD is still alive as there is at present no body?

I'm sure FO has run the differential equations and examined the statistical probability of the success of such a strategy and when compared to the alternative of their non existent alibi/alternative theory, IMO Pattisville doesn't really have much hope here other than a true 'hail Mary pass' kind of defence.

Or, is the Pattisville strategy simply to exploit some legal loophole to extricate FO from his current criminal charges?

Or, is the Pattisville strategy the classic 'throw MT from the train' where she as the 'lying lover' will be the next individual to be thrashed, shamed and annihilated in the public domain. MT is an easy target here IMO and perhaps could be considered 'low hanging' legal fruit? IDK. MT doesn't appear to be cooperating greatly with LE but I do hope she and Mama A. are aquatinting themselves with the benefits of cooperation via doing some quick reading of the Berreth case. Enjoying a good probability exercise myself, if I had any level of knowledge or involvement in a crime such as what appears to have happened to JD it seems the better path would be towards cooperation with the State rather than being thrown under the bus by Pattisville. What would be fascinating to see is if Pattisville has sufficient evidence in their minds against MT such that a solid case for murder or possibly manslaughter could be made and that FD seeks a deal from the State in advance of any deal of cooperation from MT. It would be a curious twist and might also be the only way to keep FO out of prison for the rest of his life.

IMO MT has some legal strategy choices to make but I'm not sure trusting in the goodwill of a malignant narcissist makes much sense unless you are interested in limiting your fashion options to an orange jumpsuit for 20+ years!

MOO

BBM. It’s a terrible thought. Ultimately she would have had to end up dead if he hurt her, otherwise she would have been able to ID him.

But that doesn’t mean it had to be quick or easy. We assumed he surprised her, it was over relatively quickly, and he spent the remainder of the 2.5 hours or so cleaning up (at least I did).

A terrible thought, to consider that much of that 2.5 hours in the garage could have been spent in much more horrific ways. With the end result being JDs death; but the more we learn about FD, the more diabolical his capacities appear to be.

All of his actions, in court as well as following JDs demise, appear to be vengeance for her taking custody of the kids away from him. He will never let her live that down, even in death. You can hear that first in his 911 call, then as he asked the kids (and others) to lie for him to the court, and in his divorce testimony that JD said he’d never see the kids again.

That is why he now hones in on his “miss my kids” soundbite at every opportunity. Winning custody of the kids, apparently just the two older boys is enough, is his victory over JD. Their performances feed his ego, yes, but he needs that feather in his cap to prove that he has defeated her. In a sick kind of way, killing JD wasn’t even the end goal perhaps, but just a necessary step in truly defeating and avenging her transgression of taking the kids away from him.
MOO.

BBM. It’s a terrible thought. Ultimately she would have had to end up dead if he hurt her, otherwise she would have been able to ID him.

But that doesn’t mean it had to be quick or easy. We assumed he surprised her, it was over relatively quickly, and he spent the remainder of the 2.5 hours or so cleaning up (at least I did).

A terrible thought, to consider that much of that 2.5 hours in the garage could have been spent in much more horrific ways. With the end result being JDs death; but the more we learn about FD, the more diabolical his capacities appear to be.

All of his actions, in court as well as following JDs demise, appear to be vengeance for her taking custody of the kids away from him. He will never let her live that down, even in death. You can hear that first in his 911 call, then as he asked the kids (and others) to lie for him to the court, and in his divorce testimony that JD said he’d never see the kids again.

That is why he now hones in on his “miss my kids” soundbite at every opportunity. Winning custody of the kids, apparently just the two older boys is enough, is his victory over JD. Their performances feed his ego, yes, but he needs that feather in his cap to prove that he has defeated her. In a sick kind of way, killing JD wasn’t even the end goal perhaps, but just a necessary step in truly defeating and avenging her transgression of taking the kids away from him.
MOO.
I agree with you that JD taking the children effectively 'ripped off' the mask that FD had been 'selling' about the beautiful picture perfect family life. But in my mind the children to FD weren't really that important as individuals. The only importance the children most likely had to FD is because they were the only thing JD wanted and they represented financing for his ongoing lifestyle (his beautiful life with Michelle as he described it in the Dateline interview) IMO.

FD didn't want to give up the lifestyle that was funded by the Farber wealth. IMO just like JD, the children were viewed as possessions. Possessions aren't supposed to think, feel or act. But, JD surprised FD and she did act and took away FD's possessions and this enraged him. Why else burn down his life, the lives of his children and most likely end the life of JD but for revenge pure and simple? FD always gets the last word and if he doesn't he will fight to the death to get it IMO.

FD has spent over 12 years effectively functioning as a 'kept man' via the Farber wealth that kept his 'make work' job at FORE look viable to the outside world. I've used the word gigolo to describe FD in the past I think on a certain level it does apply. FORE wasn't really viable without the FIL funding and JD knew it. If FD really were ambitious and wanted to build a legacy for his children he would have worked to put FORE on solid financial footings apart from his FIL rather than the pillars of sand it was built upon with the FIL financing.

Winning to FD meant taking the only thing JD wanted and that was the children. No mystery that FD overplayed his hand as to his motives by filing for custody within a few days of JD going 'missing'. I also wonder if LE and GF hadn't acted so quickly whether FD might have picked up the children and spirited them into the 'welcoming' and avaricious arms of the "Greek Family" who hadn't seen the children in years.

IMO FD probably spent more time thinking about filing the paperwork for custody than he ever did 'looking' for or even thinking about his wife IMO. There was no pretence of looking or making public appeals for JD because FD, "...knew what he did do and what he didn't do...". Why leave the cell phone on while disposing of blood covered items along Albany Ave. except to get the call to pick up the children or hear possible details from an accomplice that he haven't met yet.

When I think back to those pictures of FD and MT in the driveway of 4Jx with LE on their way to Litchfield for DNA processing, all I can now think about was that MT was 'all in' with the FD plan. MT even participated by writing down her portion of the 'alibi scripts' according to AW2. I remain baffled why MT might even think she would be 'special' or why FD wouldn't turn on her the same way he extracted his vengeance on JD and his children? My guess is that Atty. P (who has no case IMO) most likely has been plotting ways to hold MT fully responsible for whatever happened to JD.

When JD left 4Jx she was making a very clear statement that she didn't want or need FD. FD had zero in the way of things that really mattered to JD and her children. JD realised FD was a fake and fraud who had been propped up by her fathers money for years and someone that didn't even have gratitude for the great gift he had received.

Perhaps JD realised that FD had been taking her money for years or wasn't honest in how he dealt with financial matters in their marriage. IDK, but no doubt JD spent a good amount of time analysing the situation in which she found herself and she put the entire puzzle together.

Whatever JD found out scared her as she was frightened enough to ask the Family Court for a protective order. Sadly it wasn't granted. But the record in Family Court was real as to what JD thought FD would do to her when she left 4Jx. Clearly JD had great reason to fear FD and no doubt had spent 12 years covering up for his temper tantrums and ill temper in public and building up his non existent self esteem behind closed doors. But at a certain point, JD saw FD for the fraud he was and decided to leave him with the person that FD brought into their lives to no doubt torment and torture JD, namely MT.

In many respects, MT was a very poor, amoral and classless replica of JD. MT who really was a social 'nobody' and seemed to simply be a tired and aging 'party girl' from Miami that liked to ski and spend other mens money and had a history of 'hooking up with the boss' to maintain her lifestyle. A supposed one night stand resulted in a daughter who MT then proceeded to drag along to CT to live at 4Jx. A daughter who FD and MT then both used as a tool against JD as they forced a relationship with the 5 children against the orders of family court. Who engages children in a battle being waged by adults? IMO only a coward and amoral person but this is exactly what was done by MT and FD IMO until the court put a stop to it.

The ironic thing about this situation with MT was that FD probably picked her out precisely because he knew the standards that JD had for the people in her life and he that MT wouldn't meet the JD standards on any level. He knew that picking someone like a MT had the potential to possibly enrage JD as this is the person that would be interacting with JD's children. FD also acted in a way that lacked fundamental respect of JD by bringing MT into their marriage and their lives at 4Jx and this no doubt was intentional as well. Its not possible to simply let a partner walk away. Nope, we need to humiliate them with someone who really on so many levels was no better than a hooker and who had never really been gainfully employed in her life. Not only that, but FD was going to get as much of JD's money as he could.

FD had been carrying on an open affair with MT for over a year at the time JD left 4Jx. JD didn't just randomly pick up and leave 4Jx. Nope, JD meticulously planned her departure and successfully 'tricked' FD into believing that she and the children were simply leaving for the day to go visit her late fathers grave. I've always wondered why FD didn't go that day to go visit the grave of the man that launched FORE with 3% loans for years? Did FD not want to go or had JD not given him the option to attend? I'm not sure it matters, but the reality was that JD was fleeing a situation where by all accounts she had functioned as a single parent of 5 small children for years. Her '6th child' FD, was fed up and feeling neglected and no doubt took all the oxygen present in 4Jx and JD was sick of it and had enough of him and realised the psychological damage he was inflicting on their children. JD most likely 'woke up' and realised who and what FD was and she realised he was incapable of being either a husband or a father and she wanted zero to do with him and his games and his ongoing affairs.

We've rehashed the DV cycle of violence in prior threads but its likely that FD played true to form and put JD through a psychological wringer that probably left her within a hair of personal sanity as she was pulling out of 4Jx and looking in the rear view mirror on her way away from FD.

We've heard from the husband and wife movers that JD worked with to get the belongings of the children and herself out of the house. The husband that owned the moving company started to tear up and couldn't continue as he and his wife describe how afraid JD was of FD and how the move had to be rescheduled a number of times before everything could be removed from 4Jx.

I thought it was quite telling the choice that FD and Pattisville made with their violation of the 'gag order' was attempt to poorly reinvent the 'marriage narrative'. There was in the interesting 'flip' in the narrative from JD secretly fleeing a violent and abusive FD to FD feeling alone and distanced by JD in their marriage beginning in 2010.

Why violate a gag order simply to make a weak attempt to switch the marriage narrative and also to claim personal issues that JD was dealing with? Why go absolutely counter to the very clear and well documented narrative in Family Court? Was the purpose to convince the 'supporters' in Greece that you were the wronged husband whose wife cut him out of her life and that somehow justified hooking up with the likes of a MT? Most likely the Greek supporters don't matter and the goal was to continue to do what Pattisville has been doing all along which is attempt to taint any CT jury pool. Atty P. risked the gag order violation and called Judge Blawies' bluff and made the cynical calculation that the fundamental weakness of the CT system would work in the favour of FD as no consequences would ever be imposed because there are rarely consequences in CT courtrooms as Pattisville well knows.

IMO the narrative switch that was floated so obviously in the Greek press was just another Pattisville led fiction to do no more than create doubt and create fuel for the foolish 'Gone Girl' theory. JD as the 'missing' victim of course couldn't counter the faux narrative being put forward by FD. The cynical ploy by FD and Atty. P. by using the Greek Media for those that know the Dulos marriage story from Family Court documents looked even more foolish than they were as the dates given by FD didn't even match up to the dates of JD personal blog.

Atty. P and FD IMO have no case and certainly no alternative theory. So, we will see Pattisville simply continue to do anything and everything possible to victim shame and victim blame and cast doubt as this is all they have to work with other than delaying the inevitable day at trial with endless useless motions. When Atty. P has finished with JD he will simply move on to MT and EE and whoever else enters the picture. The Atty P. strategy is quite cynical and geared towards exploiting the many weaknesses of the CT judicial system IMO. I hope Atty. Colangelo is well prepared and ready to try a solid case as IMO single paragraph motions citing professional guidelines such as what we saw in the gag order motion simply won't cut it in the longer run if the goal is to prevail.

MOO

The whole 'shipping cars from Greece story' doesn't really make much sense to me unless the cars were being used as a way to bring something else into the US illegally. I'd guess it could have been currency, gold, drugs, rugs or other items for sale etc. I have to go back to the deposition but I didn't get the sense that the 2 vehicles were air freighted to the US. I could have just missed the point or thought it didn't make much sense and that is why I didn't focus on air freight. IDK but I will go back and look at the depo again.

FD had family and friends presumably in Greece and the vehicles brought over weren't rare or exotics IMO. My recollection is one was just a basic Range Rover and I don't even recall what the 2nd vehicle was, but why spend the money to ship them when they could have been sold locally or even given to family? My guess is the vehicles were simply used as containers for something perhaps more valuable. It all seems to be financially pointless to ship basic vehicles back and forth to the EU. So, there must be another angle.

Air shipment of vehicles as you point out can be done but its unusual and so far as I know usually only done for high value vehicles. Even so, exotic and rare vehicles are routinely put on the water and not flown so I'd be surprised that air freight was used in FD case.

I do hope LE impounded the vehicles and stripped them to make sure nothing was smuggled in by FD and the Greek Family. Probably didn't happen though so perhaps whatever was in the vehicles is paying Pattisville?

MOO
First and foremost, IMO, the cars being sent from Greece to the US had more to do with transporting other items than just the vehicles themselves.

The deposition was dated August 20, 2019. See attached. Which went as follows:
Q: "When did you last have automobiles in Greece?"
A: "As of yesterday"
Q: "You sold those vehicles?"
A: "No"
Q: "What happened to the vehicles?"
A: "They are in New Jersey"
Q: "So, you transported the vehicles back from Greece to New Jersey?"
A: "Yes"

The answer was not, 'The vehicles are now in transit from Greece to New Jersey', it was "They are in New Jersey" within a 1 day timeframe. Is that possible? Yes. It's possible with the means and vehicle (meaning the appropriate airplane) to do so. Logistically, there is no other way to get the vehicles from Greece to New Jersey from yesterday to today than to air freight the vehicles. Even 'fast boats', as they're called in the industry, couldn't get vehicles via ocean freight from Greece to any port in the US the next day.

I wholeheartedly agree that the vehicles were used to transport something more valuable. IMO, cash...untraceable money via wire...would be more valuable to FD, especially so if he had funneled Farber money to Greece MOO. From a personal standpoint, I only take issue with the term 'basic Range Rover' (lol) because I own a Range Rover Sport and with the low mileage I have on it and owning it outright, I would transport it from Greece to the US...though via ocean freight. I know your point wasn't to call Range Rovers basic though ;)

As for LE impounding the vehicles at the New Jersey port, I find that doubtful. Doubtful unless Weinstein informed LE on August 20, 2019, the very day of the deposition, that FD had shipped his vehicles from Greece and they were already in NJ. I have a TON of faith in Weinstein, so I think it's very possible that he did inform LE that same day that vehicles arriving in NJ that day should be thoroughly checked. Can LE even move that quickly? I hope so. Is it realistic that they did? I'm still up in the air about that because I don't know enough about how quickly LE can work and keep that information hidden from both FD and the public.

Bottom line, I think the vehicle transfer if in fact done by air freight was a quick solution to pay Pattis and get FD untraceable cash to the US asap...and absolutely worth the $30-40k it would've cost to transport, especially so if the car arrived with $500k in cash (just throwing out a number). MOO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 1.42.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 1.42.26 PM.png
    784.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 1.42.51 PM 2.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 1.42.51 PM 2.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 1.43.00 PM 2.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 1.43.00 PM 2.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 48
HaHa!

It took me awhile to understand the mentality of people like MT and Mama A but once you believe that people like them can exist and only care about "$$$$" the rest of the story virtually writes itself IMO.

IMO they live in a world where the only GOD is "$$$$". When the only thing you believe in is "$$$$" it makes doing all the things that they do without blinking an eye, which seem inexplicable to most regular folks, no issue to pull off and they do it over and over and over again.

Rug business. No problem. Make it sound exotic and give the impression of something 'rare' and 'unique' from the wilds of beautiful Patagonia. This beautiful rug can be yours for $329 delivered! Meanwhile, no details on country of origin exist on the rugs and further its not even clear that the product involves anything having to do with hides as it could be replicated with faux fibres. Better yet, start a side business moving other 'contraband' in with the rugs and take delivery of 'product' from Brazil, Mexico, Turkey and China etc. Not a bad way to fund a defence atty who is quite expensive IMO.

Not an issue about country of origin, we will simply post pictures of clear mountain springs and beautiful lakes and mountains and show the drama of the huge outdoor barbecue from Patagonia to make it all 'seem' that they rugs are from a place that is no doubt 5,000 miles or more from where the rugs actually are from. There is a sucker born every minute and no doubt this company will find many such suckers IMO.

Cash flow issues in the psych practice from Mama A. Again, No Hay Problema, just find a bunch of cabbies, pay them cash to bring you patients and all you have to do is BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL the US Govt for all those folks that are coming to visit. Get caught up in Medicare fraud investigations in FL. Again, No Problema for Mama A, just move your law firm into your offices and claim privilege. IMO Mama A saw Medicare fraud all around her in Southern FL and she just decided that she just had to get her some and so she did and she executed it flawlessly. Thing is though, she got caught and lost her license. Did this necessarily stop Mama A.? My guess would be no, she just moved on to Plan B, C, D and E.

Just hope she has stockpiled a lot of cash as my guess is that there is little way her cash stolen for Medicare will stack up against the collective coffers of the Farber clan who have the potential to simply bury MT in litigation for years. IMO if Mama were smart, she would cash her ticket with the State for a deal, but it doesn't look like Mama A and MT have done this yet. My guess is that it might be a limited time offer and MT ain't getting any younger and at a certain point no amt of money paid to a Brazilian plastic surgeon will be able to fix things!

Its an endless cycle for people like this and FD and all the ethically challenged friends around are IMO no different. He and these people will just move on to the next thing and not bat an eye.

MOO
Let’s not forget that Gloria Farber has a dream team of lawyers. IMO, I’m sure they are working on every legality possible against these two... We can NEVER forget how quickly she took action to protect those babies and herself. This has become her full time job now. His children would be entitled to anything he has, not MT.

Forgive me for being thick-what likely made her switch her instagram account to “ private”? Was she reading here about it, or was she informed in another way that there was speculation about her account, and its possible function as a way to communicate with FD?
Most likely reading here or someone is reading for her.

Forgive me for being thick-what likely made her switch her instagram account to “ private”? Was she reading here about it, or was she informed in another way that there was speculation about her account, and its possible function as a way to communicate with FD?
IMO, MT believed PatagoniaStyles would fly under the radar by all accounts. LE wouldn't speculate that MT and FD were communicating, it was a small account with under a hundred followers, it looked like a business account...so who would even find it? NCPD was following @ForeGroup on instagram and they could as long as it was a public account. I HIGHLY doubt NCPD started following ForeGroup before May 24th, 2019, though it is certainly possible. If NCPD clicked follow on MT's @PatagoniaStyles instagram account, and she thought it was just one account of millions out there prior to this, then IMO she made a quick change to private so NCPD couldn't follow her account. Social Media has VERY strict rules as far as privacy and allows the user to create those parameters. I believe NCPD could track down the activity of the account through lengthy court paperwork, though that takes time. Have you seen the media reports about how difficult it is for parents of deceased children to get access to their own children's social media accounts? If not, google it for more background. It seems that there is A LOT of red tape involved in accessing SM accounts, WAY more than I would've ever known about before seeing articles about it.

If MT's @PatagoniaStyles account was in fact strictly to promote her business, then why would she need to go private at all, LE following or not? It just doesn't add up. MOO

I agree with you that JD taking the children effectively 'ripped off' the mask that FD had been 'selling' about the beautiful picture perfect family life. But in my mind the children to FD weren't really that important as individuals. The only importance the children most likely had to FD is because they were the only thing JD wanted and they represented financing for his ongoing lifestyle (his beautiful life with Michelle as he described it in the Dateline interview) IMO.

FD didn't want to give up the lifestyle that was funded by the Farber wealth. IMO just like JD, the children were viewed as possessions. Possessions aren't supposed to think, feel or act. But, JD surprised FD and she did act and took away FD's possessions and this enraged him. Why else burn down his life, the lives of his children and most likely end the life of JD but for revenge pure and simple? FD always gets the last word and if he doesn't he will fight to the death to get it IMO.

FD has spent over 12 years effectively functioning as a 'kept man' via the Farber wealth that kept his 'make work' job at FORE look viable to the outside world. I've used the word gigolo to describe FD in the past I think on a certain level it does apply. FORE wasn't really viable without the FIL funding and JD knew it. If FD really were ambitious and wanted to build a legacy for his children he would have worked to put FORE on solid financial footings apart from his FIL rather than the pillars of sand it was built upon with the FIL financing.

Winning to FD meant taking the only thing JD wanted and that was the children. No mystery that FD overplayed his hand as to his motives by filing for custody within a few days of JD going 'missing'. I also wonder if LE and GF hadn't acted so quickly whether FD might have picked up the children and spirited them into the 'welcoming' and avaricious arms of the "Greek Family" who hadn't seen the children in years.

IMO FD probably spent more time thinking about filing the paperwork for custody than he ever did 'looking' for or even thinking about his wife IMO. There was no pretence of looking or making public appeals for JD because FD, "...knew what he did do and what he didn't do...". Why leave the cell phone on while disposing of blood covered items along Albany Ave. except to get the call to pick up the children or hear possible details from an accomplice that he haven't met yet.

When I think back to those pictures of FD and MT in the driveway of 4Jx with LE on their way to Litchfield for DNA processing, all I can now think about was that MT was 'all in' with the FD plan. MT even participated by writing down her portion of the 'alibi scripts' according to AW2. I remain baffled why MT might even think she would be 'special' or why FD wouldn't turn on her the same way he extracted his vengeance on JD and his children? My guess is that Atty. P (who has no case IMO) most likely has been plotting ways to hold MT fully responsible for whatever happened to JD.

When JD left 4Jx she was making a very clear statement that she didn't want or need FD. FD had zero in the way of things that really mattered to JD and her children. JD realised FD was a fake and fraud who had been propped up by her fathers money for years and someone that didn't even have gratitude for the great gift he had received.

Perhaps JD realised that FD had been taking her money for years or wasn't honest in how he dealt with financial matters in their marriage. IDK, but no doubt JD spent a good amount of time analysing the situation in which she found herself and she put the entire puzzle together.

Whatever JD found out scared her as she was frightened enough to ask the Family Court for a protective order. Sadly it wasn't granted. But the record in Family Court was real as to what JD thought FD would do to her when she left 4Jx. Clearly JD had great reason to fear FD and no doubt had spent 12 years covering up for his temper tantrums and ill temper in public and building up his non existent self esteem behind closed doors. But at a certain point, JD saw FD for the fraud he was and decided to leave him with the person that FD brought into their lives to no doubt torment and torture JD, namely MT.

In many respects, MT was a very poor, amoral and classless replica of JD. MT who really was a social 'nobody' and seemed to simply be a tired and aging 'party girl' from Miami that liked to ski and spend other mens money and had a history of 'hooking up with the boss' to maintain her lifestyle. A supposed one night stand resulted in a daughter who MT then proceeded to drag along to CT to live at 4Jx. A daughter who FD and MT then both used as a tool against JD as they forced a relationship with the 5 children against the orders of family court. Who engages children in a battle being waged by adults? IMO only a coward and amoral person but this is exactly what was done by MT and FD IMO until the court put a stop to it.

The ironic thing about this situation with MT was that FD probably picked her out precisely because he knew the standards that JD had for the people in her life and he that MT wouldn't meet the JD standards on any level. He knew that picking someone like a MT had the potential to possibly enrage JD as this is the person that would be interacting with JD's children. FD also acted in a way that lacked fundamental respect of JD by bringing MT into their marriage and their lives at 4Jx and this no doubt was intentional as well. Its not possible to simply let a partner walk away. Nope, we need to humiliate them with someone who really on so many levels was no better than a hooker and who had never really been gainfully employed in her life. Not only that, but FD was going to get as much of JD's money as he could.

FD had been carrying on an open affair with MT for over a year at the time JD left 4Jx. JD didn't just randomly pick up and leave 4Jx. Nope, JD meticulously planned her departure and successfully 'tricked' FD into believing that she and the children were simply leaving for the day to go visit her late fathers grave. I've always wondered why FD didn't go that day to go visit the grave of the man that launched FORE with 3% loans for years? Did FD not want to go or had JD not given him the option to attend? I'm not sure it matters, but the reality was that JD was fleeing a situation where by all accounts she had functioned as a single parent of 5 small children for years. Her '6th child' FD, was fed up and feeling neglected and no doubt took all the oxygen present in 4Jx and JD was sick of it and had enough of him and realised the psychological damage he was inflicting on their children. JD most likely 'woke up' and realised who and what FD was and she realised he was incapable of being either a husband or a father and she wanted zero to do with him and his games and his ongoing affairs.

We've rehashed the DV cycle of violence in prior threads but its likely that FD played true to form and put JD through a psychological wringer that probably left her within a hair of personal sanity as she was pulling out of 4Jx and looking in the rear view mirror on her way away from FD.

We've heard from the husband and wife movers that JD worked with to get the belongings of the children and herself out of the house. The husband that owned the moving company started to tear up and couldn't continue as he and his wife describe how afraid JD was of FD and how the move had to be rescheduled a number of times before everything could be removed from 4Jx.

I thought it was quite telling the choice that FD and Pattisville made with their violation of the 'gag order' was attempt to poorly reinvent the 'marriage narrative'. There was in the interesting 'flip' in the narrative from JD secretly fleeing a violent and abusive FD to FD feeling alone and distanced by JD in their marriage beginning in 2010.

Why violate a gag order simply to make a weak attempt to switch the marriage narrative and also to claim personal issues that JD was dealing with? Why go absolutely counter to the very clear and well documented narrative in Family Court? Was the purpose to convince the 'supporters' in Greece that you were the wronged husband whose wife cut him out of her life and that somehow justified hooking up with the likes of a MT? Most likely the Greek supporters don't matter and the goal was to continue to do what Pattisville has been doing all along which is attempt to taint any CT jury pool. Atty P. risked the gag order violation and called Judge Blawies' bluff and made the cynical calculation that the fundamental weakness of the CT system would work in the favour of FD as no consequences would ever be imposed because there are rarely consequences in CT courtrooms as Pattisville well knows.

IMO the narrative switch that was floated so obviously in the Greek press was just another Pattisville led fiction to do no more than create doubt and create fuel for the foolish 'Gone Girl' theory. JD as the 'missing' victim of course couldn't counter the faux narrative being put forward by FD. The cynical ploy by FD and Atty. P. by using the Greek Media for those that know the Dulos marriage story from Family Court documents looked even more foolish than they were as the dates given by FD didn't even match up to the dates of JD personal blog.

Atty. P and FD IMO have no case and certainly no alternative theory. So, we will see Pattisville simply continue to do anything and everything possible to victim shame and victim blame and cast doubt as this is all they have to work with other than delaying the inevitable day at trial with endless useless motions. When Atty. P has finished with JD he will simply move on to MT and EE and whoever else enters the picture. The Atty P. strategy is quite cynical and geared towards exploiting the many weaknesses of the CT judicial system IMO. I hope Atty. Colangelo is well prepared and ready to try a solid case as IMO single paragraph motions citing professional guidelines such as what we saw in the gag order motion simply won't cut it in the longer run if the goal is to prevail.

MOO

So thoughtfully analysed, afitzy.

I look at FD’s FB history and it tells a story, imo, not only of his embarrassingly egotistical existence, but also of the series of women and girls with whom he was enamoured at any given time.

JD would have been painfully aware of this for years. Why was MT the straw that broke the camel’s back?

Would JD have been ready to leave at that point, regardless? As you surmised, JD must have been shocked at the shallow sort of character FD was introducing into the children’s life.

But why was he introducing her in such an ostentatious way? To provoke JD, yes. But, aside what was the package that MT offered that sealed the deal for him, that made him relish the idea of upsetting the applecart back home in CT?

It wasn’t her shiny hair, or her admirable physique. or their shared passion for sports and apres-ski, or her willingness to feed his narcissism. Those things are two-a-penny. It was something to do with what else she brought with her. Her family, IMO.

With JD he married into the sort of family he admired, but they had qualities he could never match. He would always have felt inadequate, no matter how nice they were.

With MT, she comes with a family package that boosts his ego and where he can be more true to himself. Fast-living, flashy clothes, fingers in a lot of pies, maybe a little turned on by shady deals.

Mama A would have fawned over him and put him on a pedestal, told him he would be the perfect business partner for this great deal her cousin was involved in. No, it’s ok, you don’t need to know anything about carburettors you just need to have balls and charm.

The sisters looked good enough to fuel his ego at a family gathering, and the daughter may unfortunately have given him the adulation his own children didn’t.

JMO

What was in the package his lawyer got....evidence!!!
I am jumping around, so if the attached tweets have already been posted, my apologies.
Colangelo stated in court that he had handed Smith a load of Discovery before court. None of us knows the content, though it couldn't have been a bunch of nonsense IMO. I think it's more likely a bunch of "SEE HOW MUCH WE HAVE". MOO

Attachments

• IMG_5837.PNG
    IMG_5837.PNG
    241.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5838.PNG
    IMG_5838.PNG
    225.3 KB · Views: 59
IMHO it is likely to be Atty. Weinstein &/or Atty. Drangonis who convince a judge to stop FD's contempt-of-court cycle.

Thought that might be Colangelo, who did present the gag order violation ASAP.

I'm tired of the maneuvering, how must our dear GF feel? Let alone the 5 + 1 devastated children.

JMHO YMMV

With you 100%. :):mad::):mad::):mad:

There is little that can be done to show support IMO other than showing up and continuing to put the puzzle pieces together of this sad and tragic case.

5 children lost a Mom and I refuse to say they also lost a 'Dad' because I don't for a second believe FD cared at all about his children after reading through the Family Court case file. At best FD treated his children as 'possessions' IMO and I cannot even go there on the issue of FD as a husband and partner as the Family Court file makes his history in this regard quite clear IMO. JD was for all intents and purposes a single parent of 5 children and had been for a good long while IMO.

When I see 'gaming the system' by defendants and legal professionals across the various courts (civil, family and criminal) it just pushes me harder to try and understand what happened to JD.

It will be easier to Pattisville to 'defend' their client FD through manipulation of the CT legal system than anything having to do with the merits of their case IMO which is why I remain committed to being here and believe that Atty. P (who doesn't have a case IMO) needs to be closely watched by all.

MOO
A few things to consider In the interim:

The CT Secretary of State’s web site for unclaimed properties shows one for “Dulos Footis ” in Burlington, one for Dulos Jennifer in Canton, and a 2nd at 4 Jefferson Xing in Farmington. See ctbiglist.com

It also shows several unclaimed properties for Norman Pattis. Attention to details?

Also, for some insight—or a chuckle-- see a 2005 blog by NP entitled, “I was a Court TV Wannabe”.

I Was A Court TV Wannabe

Also his long list of criminal cases resulting in guilty verdicts. Jud.ct.gov Case look up. Criminal. Attorney. Juris number 408681

A few things to consider In the interim:

The CT Secretary of State’s web site for unclaimed properties shows one for “Dulos Footis ” in Burlington, one for Dulos Jennifer in Canton, and a 2nd at 4 Jefferson Xing in Farmington. See ctbiglist.com

It also shows several unclaimed properties for Norman Pattis. Attention to details?

Also, for some insight—or a chuckle-- see a 2005 blog by NP entitled, “I was a Court TV Wannabe”.

I Was A Court TV Wannabe

Also his long list of criminal cases resulting in guilty verdicts. Jud.ct.gov Case look up. Criminal. Attorney. Juris number 408681
Where does it cite NP as the court wannabe?

It appears as though NP is not the author of the blog. The author’s name is at the top?
Crime & Federalism
Just looked again at archives. See "Norm's fiction." See also Nov. 30, 2005 post "What would Gerry Do?" Then see comments-- replies by Norm Pattis. So his name is not sufficiently wiped from the site. (He had a considerable contribution to that blog, but then left to start his own Pattisblog.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53