SPAIN - Peter Wilson, 32, Irish tourist, Malibu Park Hotel, Tenerife, 23 Mar 2019

I think the family altered ‘gardia’ when the friend returned home but the police in Spain don’t open investigations until a week later. I imagine the friend situation to be pretty clear cut they’ve no doubt had an argument and the mate returned home - this has happened to so many ppl I know. The hotel weren’t willing to check his room until his check out date either which is crazy imo - pretty sure the cleaners go in to clean the room throughout the week?

I just read his mum's FB post - heartbreaking. 16k shares though so hopefully something will come of it.

Do you think they suspect he has met somebody and maybe might want to remain there for reasons only he would know (her words) or they've just thrown it out there as a desperate option?

I would very much like to know what the friend has said about all this.

Appeal:

• Gardaí are appealing to anyone who was on the same flight to Tenerife as Peter to contact them if they have not already done so.
  • Gardaí are appealing to any holiday makers, tourists, residents in the Playa De Las Americas area who may have seen or interacted with Peter to contact them.
  • Gardaí have not yet identified the taxi driver who collected Peter from his hotel on Saturday evening (23/03/19) and brought him into the main square. Gardaí are appealing to him to contact them.
  • Gardaí are liaising with the Spanish Police to assist them in their search for Peter.
Missing Person - Peter Wilson - missing from Tenerife

for some reason I got an alert notification on this thread which I haven't even posted on
weird

It is with heavy heart that we have to post that the search today was not successful.

The most amazing team of volunteers went out this morning, only 4 days before Christmas, to search for Peter. The team comprised of members of the Adeje Bomberos (firefighters) and their drones, the GEBE (a team of highly skilled and trained searchers), SOS Desaparecidos (missing persons organisation), Pilar whose husband, Carmelo, is also missing and our dear friend Katrina.

Their willingness to help us in our search for Peter is appreciated more than we can ever put into words. These people are true heroes. We would like to thank each of them for all that they do to support us.

We will keep searching for Peter Wilson, his family need answers.

Finding Peter Wilson Fund

Translation:

We are still looking for Peter Wilson, #missing in #adeje #tenerife #canaryislands on March 24, 2019.

Thank you for the effort and teamwork that the members of gebe canarias and firefighters of adeje have made. Without you it would not be possible to continue adding so much #solidarity

Thank you for giving us that land help, arrival from Gran Canaria, and air to continue discarding search areas.

We remember that Carmelo Antonio Diaz Pezcoso is also missing in the same area since November 9, 2016. Thank you pilar doniz for bringing your grain of sand to this difficult situation for which you are going too. Cheer up and a lot of strength for both families

E369CA42-6F7D-4E04-900E-85EE1D18EEE1.jpeg

Sosdesaparecidos Canarias

Statement on behalf of the family of Peter Wilson

The family of Peter Wilson are aware of that remains of a body have found in Tenerife.

At this time we are awaiting further information from the authorities in Tenerife.

The family ask that at this time and especially in light of the pandemic and the importance of adhering to covid-19 restrictions and guidelines, but also in the event that family may need to travel, that their privacy is respected at this time.

Thanks, and appreciation, to everyone for all their support.
The Wilson family.

Finding Peter Wilson Fund

So sad, but a small relief for the family. RIP. Are there any details of where he was found? Does it looks like an accident or foul play? The details have always been very sketchy, the friend he went with not coming forward publicly to help with finding him. Was the friend a male or female. Something odd about the situation.

Body of missing Irishman Peter Wilson found in Tenerife

DNA tests have confirmed that the body found in waste ground by the Siam Mall shopping centre at the beginning of January, is that of Peter.
The first indications point to an accidental death, although the investigation remains open, since the results of the autopsy are not yet definitive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back