CA - Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death Revisited 2019

In short yes you are correct.
Then while her phone was in SDSD custody it was left on for 6 weeks and over 20,000kb of data was removed. Also while in SDSD evidence there were two calls made to her voicemail on two separate days. SDSD has no evidence there was ever a VM or any evidence to show it had been deleted. They never wrote a warrant for Beckys cell phone records. We have them that show the data was removed and there were two calls made to her voicemail.
Gore simply pushed the suicide theory, AS is not able to dupe an entire sheriff's department alone.

"AS is not able to dupe an entire sheriff's department alone." This! Absolutely correct, imo!

This is huge! What has been LE's response to this information? How do they explain it?
In 2011 they explained it was just automatic updates.
In 2019 I was told by Internal Affairs it was not their job, there is not enough evidence to open an internal investigation and he did not want the phone records. We also received an official letter stating there was not enough evidence to open an internal investigation.
They explain it the same way about Rebecca's missing brain and throat. Just random sentences that do not answer anything. To be honest I don't understand how any thing gets solved under Gore.

In 2019 I was told by Internal Affairs it was not their job, there is not enough evidence to open an internal investigation and he did not want the phone records. We also received an official letter stating there was not enough evidence to open an internal investigation.
They explain it the same way about Rebecca's missing brain and throat. Just random sentences that do not answer anything. To be honest I don't understand how any thing gets solved under Gore.

Rebecca’s case reeks of politics, corruption and coverup, IMO. Gore needs to be removed.

Money talks.

I was just discussing another cold case from another region and thought the same. It's not common, but it seems to happen with some cases in some localities.

I recently watched the Ken Burns documentary about the history of the Prohibition era in the US. It talked about the government corruption that was introduced by bootlegging and all the hard work government officials and the public put in to develop better systems for rooting out government corruption, oversight and public accountability. They did a pretty good job, but it looks like we need a reboot on government reform again.

Prohibition: Unintended Consequences | PBS

Sorry to be off topic, but I'm stumped at why there isn't a new investigation in this case.

BBM

JMHO the things Gore wants solved, are solved, anything else, not so much.

As we know, when money talks, people listen.

JMHO YMMV

RIP, Rebecca!

upload_2019-9-28_14-46-35.jpeg

Wait a minute! WHAT!? Her brain and throat were missing or not autopsied? Either way it's absolutely inexcusable. I'm so sorry for the injustice Rebecca and your family have suffered.

Wait a minute! WHAT!? Her brain and throat were missing or not autopsied? Either way it's absolutely inexcusable. I'm so sorry for the injustice Rebecca and your family have suffered.

Beg your pardon, Burma and family members, to discuss your loved one in this way.

I wonder what injuries would be shown by these areas.

JMHO of course.

Beg your pardon, Burma and family members, to discuss your loved one in this way.

I wonder what injuries would be shown by these areas.

JMHO of course.

The throat is crucial in situations where suicide by hanging doesn't add up. A great deal can be determined by examining that portion of the body. Generally, the damage is different than with manual strangulation. Also, the brain can show various traumas that may not have damaged the skull. IANAE moo Besides the evidence, all of her remains belong together and should have been returned to the family. :(

The throat is crucial in situations where suicide by hanging doesn't add up. A great deal can be determined by examining that portion of the body. Generally, the damage is different than with manual strangulation. Also, the brain can show various traumas that may not have damaged the skull. IANAE moo Besides the evidence, all of her remains belong together and should have been returned to the family. :(
We could have the brain examined and it would show the severity of the strikes to her head. There was visible damage to her scalp but since it was never tested we will never know if Rebecca was rendered unconscious before her death.

We could have the brain examined and it would show the severity of the strikes to her head. There was visible damage to her scalp but since it was never tested we will never know if Rebecca was rendered unconscious before her death.

Burma, I continue to be shocked and outraged at the injustice Rebecca and your family have endured. I can't say I'm sorry enough.

Wasn't there also a question (raised by Dr. Cyril Wecht) about different strangulation/hanging marks on her neck? One set of markings is more horizontal, the others at an angle (from hanging), indicating she may have been strangled into unconsciousness before being hung from the balcony. Could examination of her throat confirm that?

The handling of this investigation has been a miscarriage of justice.

Wasn't there also a question (raised by Dr. Cyril Wecht) about different strangulation/hanging marks on her neck? One set of markings is more horizontal, the others at an angle (from hanging), indicating she may have been strangled into unconsciousness before being hung from the balcony. Could examination of her throat confirm that?

The handling of this investigation has been a miscarriage of justice.
Yes he did talk about the marks on her neck about how there was no internal damage where the rope touched her neck. The damage to her neck is below where the rope was touching her. Dr. Wecht was referring to her neck injuries being more consistent with manual strangulation. Yes an exam of the missing throat would confirm a manual strangulation.

It is difficult to believe such a thing can go on nowadays.

On the other hand; it is not hard to believe, corruption, money, power and cover-up, at minimum, rule the world in some areas/cases and is what appears to have went on.

I am not from the area but some people should be out of office and recalled.

It may never happen, but should, but rest assured there will be a final verdict elsewhere than on earth to those of us that believe that.

Parts of the body missing, do they really think people are that stupid? No, they simply think the public/people can do nothing about it... Again imo.

I find it absolutely unbelievable there is not a person in power nor a politician who will not stick their neck out and actually has some morals around at all to speak up here.

Please know I have nothing but sympathy for Rebecca's family.

I have not followed this case every single day but have seen all of the TV coverage and am well aware of it, and the family's unending efforts to show how wrong this investigation was.

Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back