Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this may be a gang related crime. Little time planning, multiple people involved, guys on video appear by their dress and walk to be of younger generation, and there is a lot of silence. Wondering if that Is because LE is trying to prevent those who are involved from being killed by other member before they talk. They r being extremely careful of what they release. Including where cameras r located and who may have been caught on camera. Moo
Any particular gangs prominent in that area?

I think a local upstream discussed this area. I'll see if I can find the post.

ETA: Here is the post.

AMBER ALERT - AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

If they will let them take the lead. MMO..I doubt it.

Edited... I only keep the faith because of your comments !!!!

Jmo

I don't know that them not leading the press conferences is indicative of them not having the lead. IMO it is strategic to use the police chief who has been on it from the beginning in the PCS, particularly when they made the plea to the perpetrator. Even if it is not to spook someone. I don't think the FBI's absence in the public eye is unintentional.

Are the kids holding bags or something? I keep seeing something moving like a plastic bag maybe that they are collecting things into? Or maybe I've watched it 7.3 billion times and my eyes have gone wonky.

JMO
Im still pretty convinced the 1st guy drops something (candy or coins) to make the children pick up even more. Because right after he walks by, then the kids are actively scrambling to pick things up in the area that he could have easily dropped or slightly tossed a handful.

I dont disagree that the children may have been picking up stuff before he walks by either but I do think they start picking up things the 1st guy drops.

It makes me wonder if maybe one of them or someone else may have deposited or tossed some of the same items even before we see this video today. Maybe we are not being shown what happened before we even saw this part today.

For example if earlier one of them had scattered some candy around and then came over to the girls wherever they were and told them, hey over there near that area there is lots of candy over there. It could have made them go to the area where they then approached them again. That could be why they were picking things up to begin with.

Or they may have been picking up small rocks or something and then their focus shifted to what Guy #1 threw down.

I think it was real subtle the way guy #1 drops the items as he walks by. I think he was purposely trying not to be noticed by anyone else in the area and he let guy #2 do the dirty work after guy #1 walks on by and lures them by dropping stuff.

JMO of course but Im still thinking Guy #1 was part of the whole thing and dropped things to setup the kids for Guy #2.

Could he have kicked something over?,like if they had whatever they were picking up piled up on the pavement and he knocks it over on purpose as he walks by?

Are the kids holding bags or something? I keep seeing something moving like a plastic bag maybe that they are collecting things into? Or maybe I've watched it 7.3 billion times and my eyes have gone wonky.

I theorize they are picking up pieces of paper. I think that's what you're seeing as a bag. JMO.

I don't know that them not leading the press conferences is indicative of them not having the lead. IMO it is strategic to use the police chief who has been on it from the beginning in the PCS, particularly when they made the plea to the perpetrator. Even if it is not to spook someone. I don't think the FBI's absence in the public eye is unintentional.
Yeah, it’s common to have one person who is the “face of the investigation.”

I think the FBI has been very active behind the scenes. Kidnapping is one of their specialties.

Ok so is it me, or does that first person walking by, who I think is a female myself, have fur around the collar of their coat? I knew something stood out to me earlier, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I also thought that I saw a scarf like women wear on the head, but I think I am wrong on that one.

Anyone else see the furry collar? I've put it on full screen and have played that video about 25 times- that darn time stamp is in the way!

Agree on both, pepper. I'm going to put it on full screen- I am questioning something that I thought I saw earlier and just want to be sure.
Keep me posted. I have to start dinner soon and I am afraid I will miss something. I hope the find her soon. I do not know how much more I can take. If I feel like this, I do not know how her family is still breathing.

Reposting...

OCT 18, 2019
FBI: ’Every second counts’ for missing Alabama child Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney
It’s been six days since 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney disappeared from a Birmingham birthday party and experts say time is no friend to child abduction investigations.

[...]

Since day one, investigators have treated Kamille’s disappearance as a stranger abduction, though they say they have not ruled out any scenario. Such incidents grab headlines, but are rare in any city in the U.S.

[...]

“From what our Behavior Analysts folks say, it’s not very common to have a 3-year-old abducted by a complete stranger,’’ said Birmingham’s FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp Jr. “When you’re looking at child predators who are looking to abduct a child for sexual purposes, those children tend to be older.”

[...]

The FBI mobilized its Child Abduction Rapid Deployment teams to Birmingham. “Any time you have a missing or abducted child, history has demonstrated that time is of the essence’’ Sharpe said. “Every minute, literally every second, counts -- especially when the child is abducted by a stranger.”

[...]

"When it's truly an abduction by a stranger, 99 percent of the time it's for nefarious purposes so we know generally it's not going to have a happy ending."

[...]

Though the FBI is acting in a supporting role to Birmingham police, the agency has opened its own kidnapping investigation as well. “The presumption is made whenever there is an abducted child that there’s the potential that they cross state lines,’’ Sharpe said. “That goes back decades when the FBI first got involved in kidnapping investigations going all the way back to the Lindbergh baby.”

[...]

In addition to the CARD team, the FBI has brought in the Behavioral Analysts team from Quantico. They have a psychology background and start analyzing facts of a case to build a profile of who investigators are likely looking for in terms of a suspect.

[...]

Thirdly, the FBI’s Evidence Response Team has assisted Birmingham in a number of searches already, most notably when an SUV sought in the case was recovered by police 24 hours after Kamille’s disappearance.

[...]

Sharpe said he doesn’t yet know how long the CARD team will stay in Birmingham.

“As long as we have enough leads to justify these resources, then we’ll keep going as long as we need to go,’’ he said. “As leads dry up, we will scale back our resources.”

[...]

I don't know that them not leading the press conferences is indicative of them not having the lead. IMO it is strategic to use the police chief who has been on it from the beginning in the PCS, particularly when they made the plea to the perpetrator.

BPD Chief, has only mentioned one person in the presser today from the FBI.

He is focused on what BPD is doing. He seems determine to take credit for this. Maybe he's an elected official.

I've seen many presser, held them myself NEVER seen such a mess as this.

I've lost faith in the chief. If they can't present a polished presser how can they find a child.

Most presser, the Chief is NOT in a suit, and speaks in a tone the community can identify with.

This chief is clearly giving a prewritten speech and information is confusing.

We can't even figure out what he means and its how many of us listening and interpret ?? I can't only imagine what the locals think. Imo, not someone they would approach.

He can't solve this behind the desk. Man put on a uniform or a pair of khakis and GO to this community.
Show them, you are one of them, maybe someone will open up.

JMHO

I think this may be a gang related crime. Little time planning, multiple people involved, guys on video appear by their dress and walk to be of younger generation, and there is a lot of silence. Wondering if that Is because LE is trying to prevent those who are involved from being killed by other member before they talk. They r being extremely careful of what they release. Including where cameras r located and who may have been caught on camera. Moo
Any particular gangs prominent in that area?
Bloods, Crips, Disciples, and Vice Lords. I just googled it.

Yes but the QB is a third String bench warmer while the starters sit on the sidelines.

As we say in the south....you hit the nail on the head!!!

Only, I don't think there is a team. Teams work together, they help each other, they don't care WHO made the point. Its all about the team winning.

I notice he says I, repeatedly.

Its so upsetting because a child's life is on the line.

Jmo

For whatever the reason, the police chief doesn't seem to think so - he said that all of maybe 20 minutes went into planning this and it was just an impromptu decision. It sounds like LE has reason to believe that someone did not plan this out to go take her as revenge against the family.

Unless the guy happened to be walking by and recognised cupcake,saw she was unsupervised and on the spur of the moment decided she would be the perfect leverage in his beef with her Dad?, probably not very likely I know but just another perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member