Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when the video first came out of the two people walking by Cupcake and her cousin just before the kidnapping, I did say that the first one, to which the Chief said was a male that they wanted to talk to, could possibly have been a female. I have a Roku and went back and forth with that video, and I swear to you all that the first person in that video was a woman. I saw black hair and I thought fur trim.

I have no doubt she is a woman, she kidnapped her own kids last year. Thank goodness she had something for LE to keep over her until now. I am also relieved that PS didn't try to run off anywhere- shocked that he stuck around, to be honest with you. Sounds like he was pretty cocky and confident that they wouldn't be able to either find Cupcake or blame him for this.
I said # 1 was lady because of the length of her coat. I wonder if PS walks with a limp. I guess it doesn't matter now. Rest in the arms of angels little one.

J

I think LE let him out in hopes he would lead them to her which it seems he did.. or maybe the Derrick woman finally cracked. JMO

Except PS was not released out of the goodness of the Court's heart -- he had to post $500,000 bail bond. That's a lot of $$$ for somebody that alleged no resources. LE doesn't make this decision who to release.

You don't need a motive to prosecute and IMO, there's no point in trying to find one. They're animals, trash, with no self-control. MY OPINION ONLY OF COURSE

I totally agree with the 1st part of your sentence.
Somehow I do think there is a huge benefit in finding one. Maybe not for us here on WS, but I think definitely for her family. I'm obviously not KM's family, but I think my 1st thought if I were them would be "why".

It can also help solve future cases. There's been a couple motives with cases on WS that I could never in my wildest nightmare think of. I don't think normal humans think that way, but obviously some of the sickest criminals do. Most LE may not be able to think up the how/why of these types of crimes (e.x. Jayme Closs, Rhoden family), knowing the motive helps to add another avenue to investigate any other crimes, IMO of course.

But there is one for a pedophile right? Kidnapping with the intent to.....sorry I just can’t write it.

Yes, your (unfortunately) standard sexually motivated kidnapping.

As soon as they found that child *advertiser censored*, that became the clear motive. It was at that point that the outcome was all but decided.

The only question was where they put her body, and when/if law enforcement was going to have enough to bring charges.

I’m sure we will have more information in the coming days but I’d like to thank the BPD and our locals who provided terrific insight regarding the geography and make up of TBV and the girl who stole our hearts IMO - Cupcake - who will have a proper burial and her loved ones and all who cared about her these past days may say goodbye - Rest In Peace little one

This thread has sped by. I’ve wanted to post but I’ve been busy with my own life. Wanted to say how surprised I was that so much time has gone by without any positive information. Then the news of her being found. Not shocked but at the same time shocked. Her home life wasn’t great but no child deserves this. None. How any adult can have it in them to harm a child is beyond me. Children should be off limits. Period. They are innocents.

As soon as they found that child *advertiser censored*, that became the clear motive. It was at that point that the outcome was all but decided.

The only question was where they put her body, and when/if law enforcement was going to have enough to bring charges.
Yes I agree - but I admit I had a hope that she was moved that Sunday and not killed but when she didn’t turn up alive last week I pretty much knew the outcome and prepared accordingly JMO

I totally agree with the 1st part of your sentence.
Somehow I do think there is a huge benefit in finding one. Maybe not for us here on WS, but I think definitely for her family. I'm obviously not KM's family, but I think my 1st thought if I were them would be "why".

It can also help solve future cases. There's been a couple motives with cases on WS that I could never in my wildest nightmare think of. I don't think normal humans think that way, but obviously some of the sickest criminals do. Most LE may not be able to think up the how/why of these types of crimes (e.x. Jayme Closs, Rhoden family), knowing the motive helps to add another avenue to investigate any other crimes, IMO of course.

Yes, scientific minds want to know.....I don't think you'll need to delve too deep. Sorry. I'm just biting my tongue.

Very true. And stats say children abducted by stranger are likely to be killed within hours of an abduction. Sure, some children have been kept for years, but none as young as Cupcake. So her being alive was unlikely outcome from the start.

Interesting. I wonder why they didn't advise the dad to do the same, he gave several interviews.

They might have advised, doesn't mean he listened?

I'm with you @jjenny. My take from the the press conference was that they asked everyone to stay out of it and that they didn't feel it was beneficial. I think dad chose otherwise, can't say I blame him. I can't imagine your baby missing and your very first thought not being to go on camera and beg for her release from whoever has her.

Out of curiosity, how do things work in terms of the first bail? Was that just wasted money since the point of paying that was to give him "freedom" but now he's been re-arrested, so was that money refunded partially? Held up until trial? Simply wasted completely? Financial ruin for him or whoever was stupid enough to help him out, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member