Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's move on from the "prison justice" topic. It has no bearing on the case at this point as there is no suspect.

Secondly we do not advocate violence of any kind here at WS so the discussion is moot.

I won't be going back to remove all the posts with that topic but from here onward such posts will be removed and members may lose posting privileges. Those who wish to quote such a post ( or any post for that matter) would be wise to read what comes after it especially this post. :)

Please stick to what we know. The thread is about Abby and Libby and finding the killer.

Thanks all!

Commit suicide like Paul Etter after a long chase and standoff. Could take a hostage - LE would have to be very wary of that. He is a double murderer so killing again would be nothing to him.
Yikes. I listened to this entire ordeal on the scanner as it played out. 'Twas a long, hot day for the officers in the fields with his image in their scopes.

heartgoesout and everyone,
I did address that issue in my above post.

I simply cannot, at this time, go back and remove all the speculative posts about a suspect who does not exist.

If anyone has an issue with a post, please alert on it.

Also, any post that quoted a previously deleted post must be removed in order for the thread to make sense.

Last edited:
I wonder how much LE has told Anna. From her comments, one might think they have almost everything they need and are getting close to an arrest. I hope that is the case and she is apprised of what LE is working on. She seems to have a grasp of how close to home the killer is. I hope the day comes soon bc my #1 POI likes to travel the country and I worry about what he's doing on his travels.

6 months after new sketch released on Delphi murder suspect

New article up at Fox59 news. I've read it. Couple of tidbits.

It's nice to get any news. MOO.

ETA: Watch the video!!!!!!

right on all of it - I agree.

Imho so far we can conclude, and some of this is my “sleuthing” thus speculative, so please bear with me, but I’m desperate to figure this one out. He is a white male between 17 and 60 who either lives near the rail, used to live in a home growing up near the rail, or has an immediate family member now who lives near the rail. He is interested in *advertiser censored*, and has a sexual perversion for young girls, possibly ( not definite, but likely) because he was abused by his father who has a perversion, or another adult, when he was a youth. He has access to a gun and knowledge of guns, probably. He does not have a solid alibi for that afternoon. He does resemble the video , and his voice obviously matches the audio, and if they have dna, he is a match, so his local family would also be a match. He has no remorse and has not told anyone. He is not suspected by his friends and family, although he has some weird cracks in his normal mask that people just dismiss. The town’s people know him, he is a local, though he may not live there now, but for some reason, not political, more like an error, he was given a pass. if they have dna, it would help if the houses near the rail gave dna voluntarily. Again, speculation.

I wonder how much LE has told Anna. From her comments, one might think they have almost everything they need and are getting close to an arrest. I hope that is the case and she is apprised of what LE is working on. She seems to have a grasp of how close to home the killer is. I hope the day comes soon bc my #1 POI likes to travel the country and I worry about what he's doing on his travels.

i think LE expects a very concrete person to share what he/she knows. But this person never would, for reasons not necessarily related to BG (maybe protecting own image). So it is a stalemate. And LE has to try another approach, since “shock value” (showing the photo of NBG), obviously, did not work.

Has anyone tried to "unblur" the YBG image? Here's a concept of what the offender could look like in focus.

I think, longer philtrum (distance between the nose and the mouth). He is looking down so the lower part of the face looks shorter than IRL. He is not anything specific, maybe a little bit elongated face (was a mouth breather in childhood?). But it seems typical for those places.

And another question, have the LEOs figured out the color of his eyes? Are we to dismiss all owners of blue eyes, or are they still considered?

6 months after new sketch released on Delphi murder suspect

New article up at Fox59 news. I've read it. Couple of tidbits.

It's nice to get any news. MOO.

ETA: Watch the video!!!!!!
anna Williams 'thought we'd have this wrapped up by now' screams out to me its close and they know who.(likely the family dont know specifics but they been told its all good)
just applying that sentence myself I can not see how you could use it in the context of LE have no idea on who the perp is.
its kinda confident??
reading between the lines imo she is saying I cant believe they haven't arrested him yet with what they got.
anyone feel this interpretation?
or am I way off :p

moo

deleted because admin said so

sorry! Saw it too late!

Just wanted to say, we are all here, united by the same goal. That justice is done. And this, sadly, I feel, is not close. I think we all need to keep this thread alive.

Another reason to find BG, as I just thought, is because of his action, many people , too many, are still under suspicion. Everyone has own POI, in Delphi and farther, and it is unfair to so many people, who have been scrutinized, suspected, and reported.

BG will not respond to it, but maybe someone close to him would consider it as a valid argument?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus