The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
She would. Where’s @Gardenista? That seems to be a hairstyle that some adopted in the ‘80’s and never let go of. Maybe it’s easy? A nearby community seems to have an affinity for that “big hair” winged look for some reason. When I meet someone with that “do,” nine times out of ten that’s where they live.

I can't find a photo of Camilla with her hair pushed back, so the simulator won't really work. If someone can find a photo where her hair is somewhat pushed back, I'll give it a try :)

maxresdefault.jpg

The article from People.com is the most boring guide to dressing like the Royal Family for Halloween.
How to Dress Up Like Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton, and the Rest of the Royal Family for Halloween

I like these better
royal-family-costume.jpeg

Source: Trend Hunter .com

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have wished the public a 'safe and fun' Halloween in an adorable social media post.

Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan Markle, 38, took to the Sussex Royal Instagram page and shared a picture from their trip to New Zealand last year, along with the caption:

'Wishing you all a safe and fun Halloween from our family (and our little pumpkin) to yours.'

Prince Harry and Meghan wish their fans a 'safe' Halloween - and call Archie their 'little pumpkin' | Daily Mail Online

D0E7B8A8-FEAE-4BCB-A6FD-34D91332C193.jpeg 36C835E3-90B8-4ABD-B0AD-49A582BFF8BA.jpeg 35D3B044-5BB1-4128-8BE7-6EF168F4F552.jpeg

“The Duchess of Cornwall hosted the winners of this year's Queen's Commonwealth Essay Competition at Buckingham Palace in London this afternoon.

Camilla, 72, who is Vice-Patron of The Royal Commonwealth Society, teamed a chic forest green dress with knee-high black boots as she held the reception on behalf of Her Majesty The Queen.

She accessorised with pearl jewellery, for an effortlessly smart appearance, and carried a black £295 'mini' bag from British label DeMellier.”

The Duchess of Cornwall hosts Winners Of The Queen's Commonwealth Essay Competition | Daily Mail Online

99C6C21C-5584-4606-97EA-C784368E14D3.jpeg

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have wished the public a 'safe and fun' Halloween in an adorable social media post.

Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan Markle, 38, took to the Sussex Royal Instagram page and shared a picture from their trip to New Zealand last year, along with the caption:

'Wishing you all a safe and fun Halloween from our family (and our little pumpkin) to yours.'

Prince Harry and Meghan wish their fans a 'safe' Halloween - and call Archie their 'little pumpkin' | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 212542 View attachment 212543 View attachment 212544

new pics of Archie would be nice. Cmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members