Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to the 4 corners interview?

Hopefully it will be up for you soon, kiwi. I just watched it live stream on my laptop because it started a ½ later here in South Australia, and is still going on my TV for another ½ hour.

Not sure if they put it up before it is done on TV in most of our states.

I still don’t see how he can sue the police for doing their job, tgy.

Yeah don't disagree entirely - but it's not like there aren't things to question here.

If what was said to him by the police is true, then it does suggest something more than "strategy" in their aggressive approach. Or less, I should say - since they might not of had the careful strategy we hoped for in Web Sleuths.

We might not like to hear, but Bill represents all of us..... you want to hope that Police operations are done fairly and with logic when you get caught up with them indirectly.

You can't bully someone into jail.

I find his reaction in the interview very strange, 'sorry I wasn't there', when it was put to him that he grabbed William.

Most would deny emphatically and loudly - he just says 'sorry I wasn't there'.

That seems to be his general demure.

The footage of the neighbour standing in his driveway telling him to stay away from children was pretty confronting, but he stayed slow and had a quiet apologetic voice.

Not everyone is a raging loud extravert making snap decisions and judgements.

You can similarly see his reaction being chased by reporters.

I've never heard of people jailed based on these things.

I don't think some actions by the Police were correct, but I don't think they did the wrong thing by investigating him as thoroughly as they did.

I think the media is more to blame than the Police. IMO

That seems to be his general demure.

The footage of the neighbour standing in his driveway telling him to stay away from children was pretty confronting, but he stayed slow and had a quiet apologetic voice.

Not everyone is a raging loud extravert making snap decisions and judgements.

You can similarly see his reaction being chased by reporters.

I've never heard of people jailed based on these things.

The Neighbour - OMG. Pretty brave of her telling him what he could and couldn't do.

I don't think some actions by the Police were correct, but I don't think they did the wrong thing by investigating him as thoroughly as they did.

I think the media is more to blame than the Police. IMO

Yes, I agree. And, as I said before, I would like to know how others - those persons who are oh so critical - would deal with thoroughly investigating and interrogating any of the primary POIs.

Last edited:
Yes they generally go straight to voicemail, but you do get a message to say you have received a voicemail/missed call - were these deleted as well? I wonder.

ETA: I also find it strange that the call, according to timing, would have been the call from the FFC.
No he was saying the call from her number was deleted..it wasnt, it went directly to voicemail as he was on another call.
Yes the timing 9.03 isnt that the exact time given ff left the house?

No he was saying the call from her number was deleted..it wasnt, it went directly to voicemail as he was on another call.
Yes the timing 9.03 isnt that the exact time given ff left the house?

BBM - no I don't think so. Are you implying something?

ETA: Even if it goes straight to voicemail, you would still get a missed call IMO

Yes, I agree. And, as I said before, I would like to know how others would deal with thoroughly investigating and interrogating any of the primary POIs.
That's the job police are trained to do isn't it? Not sure what you mean by "others"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa