CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowzers!

In March 2016, Lee became pregnant w/ #PatrickFrazee's child. He did not react happily to the news, Lee said, and "he said I guess you're a baby killer or you're not."
Lee had an abortion, and told Frazee it was a miscarriage. Lee filed for divorce two months later.
@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Sam Kraemer TV
9 mins ·
FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 4 LUNCHTIME NOTES:
- An FBI special agent that is an expert in cell phone analytics detailed his work to track the cell phones of Kelsey Berreth, Patrick Frazee and Krystal Kenney between Nov. 21-25. It includes an insane amount of detail. The main takeaway is his work shows Berreth’s and Frazee’s phones traveling together on Nov. 23, before Kenney’s phone comes down late Nov. 23 and travels back with Berreth’s phone late Nov. 24 into the 25th.

- The state then called Krystal Kenney, Frazee’s secret girlfriend, to the stand. She’s had an emotional hour in the witness box, recalling her past with Frazee. She says they dated in 2006-2007 before Kenney married Chad Lee. Frazee tried talking her out of it, per Kenney, leaving her a voicemail the day before her wedding. She felt conflicted, but said she felt she made the right choice. Later, she’d testify she always loved Frazee, even while married and having two kids with Lee.

- Kenney and Lee hit a rough patch in late 2015, so Kenney reaches out to Frazee again. She said she felt she made the wrong choice. Kenney travels down to CO around Oct. 2015 to see friends and family and helps Frazee with cattle. Later that night, she says they had an affair. In March 2016, Kenney learns she is pregnant and that Frazee is the father. “I guess you’re a baby killer or you’re not,” Frazee said, per Kenney. She thought he’d be excited but he wasn’t. He was concerned about having a *advertiser censored* child. Kenney got an abortion, though telling Frazee she had a miscarriage.

- She was just getting into her explanation of how she learned about Kelsey Berreth and the daughter Frazee fathered with her when we broke for lunch. Krystal has cried and choked up often on the stand. Frazee, meanwhile, stared straight down for most of her initial testimony, especially during the pregnancy part. He’s looked up at her since.

#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney KOAA 5

Exactly. Some of this is deeply personal and potentially embarrassing.

This will go a long way towards the jury believing her though, which is obviously very important.

This is in no way directed at you, MG.

Aw, poor Krystal, bless her heart. If only she had a choice to not get involved with someone who lived 800 & some miles away...wait a sec, she did.

Sam Kraemer TV
9 mins ·
FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 4 LUNCHTIME NOTES:
- An FBI special agent that is an expert in cell phone analytics detailed his work to track the cell phones of Kelsey Berreth, Patrick Frazee and Krystal Kenney between Nov. 21-25. It includes an insane amount of detail. The main takeaway is his work shows Berreth’s and Frazee’s phones traveling together on Nov. 23, before Kenney’s phone comes down late Nov. 23 and travels back with Berreth’s phone late Nov. 24 into the 25th.

- The state then called Krystal Kenney, Frazee’s secret girlfriend, to the stand. She’s had an emotional hour in the witness box, recalling her past with Frazee. She says they dated in 2006-2007 before Kenney married Chad Lee. Frazee tried talking her out of it, per Kenney, leaving her a voicemail the day before her wedding. She felt conflicted, but said she felt she made the right choice. Later, she’d testify she always loved Frazee, even while married and having two kids with Lee.

- Kenney and Lee hit a rough patch in late 2015, so Kenney reaches out to Frazee again. She said she felt she made the wrong choice. Kenney travels down to CO around Oct. 2015 to see friends and family and helps Frazee with cattle. Later that night, she says they had an affair. In March 2016, Kenney learns she is pregnant and that Frazee is the father. “I guess you’re a baby killer or you’re not,” Frazee said, per Kenney. She thought he’d be excited but he wasn’t. He was concerned about having a *advertiser censored* child. Kenney got an abortion, though telling Frazee she had a miscarriage.

- She was just getting into her explanation of how she learned about Kelsey Berreth and the daughter Frazee fathered with her when we broke for lunch. Krystal has cried and choked up often on the stand. Frazee, meanwhile, stared straight down for most of her initial testimony, especially during the pregnancy part. He’s looked up at her since.

#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney KOAA 5

Who's doing the direct examination of KK for the prosecution, May or Viehman?

This will clue us in as to what tack the prosecution plans to take with her.

Before the Twitter storm hits, I need someone to answer a question for me.

I just listened to the whole Sam video. There is nothing in there about Kelsey doing a Google search at 2:21pm on Nov 22, 2019. Could someone please elaborate. Maybe I missed it, I'm very imperfect.

Could someone please just help me find this.
It was at end of video, I don’t remember exact time but remember thinking oh she is looking up recipe for sweet potatoes casserole to get the ingredients at the market. Maybe 1121, def not 2:21.

Wowzers!

In March 2016, Lee became pregnant w/ #PatrickFrazee's child. He did not react happily to the news, Lee said, and "he said I guess you're a baby killer or you're not."
Lee had an abortion, and told Frazee it was a miscarriage. Lee filed for divorce two months later.
@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
wow - that's pretty callous but shows his character IMO. poor KB.

Vicente Arenas on Twitter
Breaking: A tearful Krystal Lee takes takes the stand in murder trial. Her former boyfriend Patrick Frazee is accursed of his killing his fiancee #Kelsey Berreth in Teller County. Lee broke down in tears several times as she described how Frazee treated her. @KDVR @channel2kwgn
11:00 AM - 6 Nov 2019 from Colorado, USA

Carol McKinley on Twitter
Star witness #KrystalKenney in #PatrickFrazee's murder trial, told a mesmerized jury about their doomed love affair which started with a dance at a county fair and ended in cold-blooded murder. Kenney was emotional at times as she discussed her failed marriage to another man.
11:13 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Geez, I stepped away for ONE break! LOL :eek:

NEW: The #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney story is a soap opera. Kenney says even after they broke up several times, she still felt giddy around him. New to us - he got her pregnant, said "I guess you're a baby killer or you're not." She got an abortion.
11:16 AM - 6 Nov 2019

This was 3/2016. They are on-again, off-again. 7/2018 she learns @ Kaylee. We break for lunch. This morning, a cell phone data expert said Kelsey and Patrick's phones traveled together in the days after Thanksgiving 2018, after Kelsey is presumed dead. @abc
11:20 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Rick Sallinger on Twitter
Key witness in #Kelseybarreth murder trial holding back tears. Krystal Lee says Patrick Frazee got her pregnant said to her, "Are you a baby killer or not?" She got abortion.
11:32 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
In March 2016, Lee became pregnant w/ #PatrickFrazee's child. He did not react happily to the news, Lee said, and "he said I guess you're a baby killer or you're not." Lee had an abortion, and told Frazee it was a miscarriage. Lee filed for divorce two months later. @csgazette

11:28 AM - 6 Nov 2019

The two didn't talk again until October 2017, and they reconnected during a visit that Lee made to Colorado. From that point until June 2018, Lee said that #PatrickFrazee never mentioned being in another relationship with #KelseyBerreth, or having a child of his own. @csgazette

11:33 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Testimony from Krystal Lee is expected to resume shortly after 1 p.m. I'll have further updates later this afternoon. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

11:34 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Lee ended up going through with the wedding the next day. She had two children, a boy and a girl. But her and #PatrickFrazee exchanged messages online a few years later, and in 2015, during a rough patch in her marriage, the two talked on the phone. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:23 AM - 6 Nov 2019

"I felt like maybe I was wanting to make that right choice so that I didn't make the wrong choice," Lee said. "But I also felt like my heart was in love with Patrick." #PatrickFrazee @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

"I felt like (her fiancee) Chad is a really nice guy, nice guy," Lee said. "And I knew that he would be a really good dad. And I knew that he was the right choice." @csgazette #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

The message sent by #PatrickFrazee to Krystal Lee a day before her wedding urged her not to get married. "And he said if you decide to go through with it, I hope he treats you like a princess, since you deserve it," Lee recalled being told. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:18 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Krystal Lee said not long after she broke up with #PatrickFrazee, she began dating someone else -- a man who proposed to her in 2010. But a day before their wedding in Oct. 2010, she got a message from Frazee. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:17 AM - 6 Nov 2019

"There had been times I would drive all the way here and spend a little bit of time and then he wouldn't call me for days," Lee said, of first dating #PatrickFrazee. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:13 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Lee said that she and #PatrickFrazee dated until August 2007. She lived in Idaho at the time, and she drove to Colorado 10 times, often on long weekends. But the relationship soured. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:12 AM - 6 Nov 2019

"He was tall and handsome and we danced and seemed from the conversation that we had he was pretty admirable, and had his act together and seemed like a pretty good dude," Lee said, of first meeting #PatrickFrazee. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:11 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Krystal Lee often choked up during her testimony, sniffling while her eyes watered. She described falling in love with #PatrickFrazee after they met at a dance in 2006 in Lake George, west of Florissant. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:08 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Krystal Lee detailed an on-again, off-again relationship with #PatrickFrazee -- one that included an affair she had with him several years ago, as well as an abortion she had after becoming pregnant with his child. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:05 AM - 6 Nov 2019

NEW: Krystal Lee, the mistress of #PatrickFrazee, takes the stand, testifying about her relationship with him dating to 2006. (She no longer goes by the last name of Kenney.) @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:03 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member