CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really timely you quoting that old saying, Steels...

I was just thinking about the lyrics to the Sheena Easton song, "You Could Have Been With Me:"

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink
You can give a man your whole heart and soul, but you cannot make him think

That second line puts me in mind of PF.

For obvious reasons.

JMO.
I was thinking of "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. MOO

See, I totally believe this. If she didn't have her own RX for the drugs, then she would've had to steal them from work. She probably bragged to PF that she could do that. However, it's not that easy to do and she would lose her job. Again, I really feel like this was a game to her until PF actually killed KB. So, the consequence of stealing the meds was higher than what the outcome of playing along would be.
There are many ways to poison something that doesn't need an RX med.

Citing Clint, a man who has repeated things to the media that we know for a fact are a lie, isn’t a good way to make your point.

Kelsey never ran off, and PF didn’t have primary custody.

And dressing your kid doesn’t make you a good father.

Gee, I just hope the "extra socks" make it into sworn testimony to keep this fair but didn't GoJacks or Sam tell us Cline is in the courtroom? So the socks won't make it in?
Mistrial!

BBM. I'm not sure what you mean. No court was forcing PF to co-parent and pay child support. His daughter often accompanied him to work, according to this article:
JMO

Colleague: Patrick Frazee is professional, a good father

In getting to know Frazee better, Cline said Frazee has been the main parental provider for the couple’s daughter Kaylee over the last year or so. On top of that, he said Frazee is a good father.

“He took real good care of her (Kaylee). I mean, he had a little jumpsuit for her and put extra socks on her,” Cline said.

Cline said he insists he’ll withhold judgment toward Frazee until prosecutors and police release the evidence gathered against him.
PF is a user and a manipulator. He may have presented himself as a loving father to the guy because he needed the clients business and thought that was the way to get it and keep it. And I’m sure he lied to Cline just like he lied to others, making his involvement in the child’s life much greater than it really was.

What did PF do that actually caused KK, or her dog or her children, physical harm? PF is on trial for murder, not for psychological torture.

KK claims PF made her have an abortion yet he didn't demand KB have an abortion. PF seems have to have been a hands-on co-parent who willingly paid child support even though not under a court order to do so.

JMO
JMOO

You sound like my ex:

"Stop whining, I pay ALL my child support and I am NOT even made to. I have the money I pay the money. I will do as I d*mn well please! I make the rules since I PAY for the kids and you. STOP whining---and do as I say!"

KK reached out first....

PF and KK first met at the Teller County Fair -- summer 2006.

PF left KK a voicemail the night before her 2010 wedding, and she didn't speak to him again until 2015 (sporadic fb contact).

In 2015, married and two kids later, KK alleges she was having marital problems, and she reached out to PF.

They started talking on the phone, and when she was in Colorado visiting family -- they decided to meet. Giddy again, KK states she and PF started an affair on that trip. (Oct 2015).

Their affair continued until March 2016 when KB found herself pregnant with PF's child. KK aborted the pregnancy.

PF and KK wouldn’t talk again for a long time — until October 2017 — when she messaged him about a mutual friend who was having a benefit.

KK said Frazee donated to that benefit, and the two spoke sporadically about dogs and horses.

Frazee’s child with Berreth was born in October 2017, but KK said she never heard about it.

KK said PF texted her at the end of that month and asked if she still liked her kids. She said she had asked, “Why?” and the two ended up having a two-hour phone conversation.

Divorced from her husband, but still living in Idaho, KK visited Frazee in March 2018, and came to Colorado again in June 2018 when she learned that PF had a daughter.

KK alleges minimal contact with PF June - Aug until Sept when he claimed KB was abusing their daughter (and how could she do nothing about it).

KK's been carrying this torch for this evil thud for years, and when he finally initiates the contact -- she's willing to do anything for him including poison KB with coffee that she delivered to KB's door. (Sept 2018 - alleges no poison).

Last edited:
Respectfully, if you don’t think that psychological torture is an actual “thing” or that people can get other people to do things via the threat of a deed, rather than the actual deed, that’s a perfectly fine opinion to have. I just disagree. And I don’t need for it to be something PF is formally charged with in order for me to discuss it. Nor am I saying KK should get a total pass for it. It can be a factor, though. And if it wasn’t at all a factor, she probably would not be getting her sweetheart deal, IMHO.
Oh, I know psychological torture is a thing. In fact, my DD has had a protection order for more than a year against the father of my GD for his emotional abuse of the child.

KK didn't notify LE when PF threatened to harm her child. To me, her failure to do so is an indication KK is a liar.
JMO

There are many ways to poison something that doesn't need an RX med.

Well, sure. But you were referencing a quote that specifically called out two different RX medications as the poison. Which is what I was referring to.

See below:
Lee (who said she no longer goes by the last name of Kenney), said that #PatrickFrazee first demanded she poison #KelseyBerrethwith a cup of coffee laced with ambien and valium. Lee just gave coffee to Berreth but didn't spike it.@csgazette
2:02 PM - 6 Nov 2019

Gee, I just hope the "extra socks" make it into testimony to keep this fair.

“Even if you believe my client is a murderer, I hope you recognize that he put clothes on his daughter, and brought extra socks when he dragged her around to shoe horses. This man is a good father.”

First degree murder of her mother, notwithstanding.

PF is a user and a manipulator. He may have presented himself as a loving father to the guy because he needed the clients business and thought that was the way to get it and keep it. And I’m sure he lied to Cline just like he lied to others, making his involvement in the child’s life much greater than it really was.
If I'm not mistaken, CC claimed that KB had run off before, according to what PF told him. That was a lie.

CC claimed that KB abandoned Baby K after birth and PF has always had custody of her. That was a lie.

CC claimed that KB sought treatment for alcohol/drugs, according to what PF told him. That was a lie.

CC was duped and it's absurd to attribute any truth to anything the man says! MOO

Last edited:
If it's irrelevant, then why is the alleged threat to murder the dog being allowed in testimony? Just asking.

While it's irrelevant whether or not he actually succeeded in killing the dog, having made the threat shows his violent/abusive nature.

Even if he never intended to actually kill the dog, the threat alone is psychological abuse.

(If someone threatens someone dear to you, it scares you - the threat is intended to cause fear or it wouldn't be spoken. It also may be meant to exert control over you - particularly if they also demand something in order to 'keep them from murdering [whomever]'.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member