CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many, many, many things I just can’t wrap my mind around in this case, but one that got me after today is that PF told KK that KB was harming the baby and at no point did she tell him to call CPS?!! If I’m a juror I want to ask that question, why? Or am I just being too logical for this case?
From this link: Frazee trial: Kenney testifies, details murder plot

Kenney said that Frazee never showed his daughter in the photos of the alleged abuse taken by Berreth, only ones he had taken. She said he then asked her if she was willing to do anything to protect the innocent and started opening up about the alleged abuse by Berreth of their daughter.

She told the court she told him to report it to child protective services, which he said he had done but claimed he wasn’t taken seriously.

Holy macro... got off work... 40+ pages. I told myself i can read a few before my 90 min drive home... well, now i am sitting at Chipotle and i will probably be here until closing ... this is all so unreal, but unfortunately true... just so hard to grasp what it is about him that makes women put up with his personality and behaviors... it just floors me! I am sbout to cuss in German... :eek::eek::eek:

I think we can state conclusively, that @GoJacks once tried to kill me with a softball bat. As I remember it, it occurred on a swinging strike 3.

I'm pretty sure I can find a witness nearby who'll swear GJ wasn't there and if he was there, he didn't do it and if he did it, there was no blood and if there was blood, it was only in the bathroom. Because, you know....double socks.

I know it sounds picky, but didn't the neighbor AG just testify two days ago that she had just recently met KB, and given her the child gate? How can PF be telling KB that she didn't latch it months before she owned a gate? IMO
Those pesky truths do have a habit of getting in the way, don't they?

JMO

There's been testimony that KB was bringing PF to the Doss holiday party. Testimony from her mother that KB was with PF tending to his cattle, buying him stomach medication and returning home at 4 AM. Does that sound like KB thought PF was a monster? The child support was voluntary, not court ordered.

Of course KK is portraying PF as a monster. She has received a very sweet incentive to do so.

JMO

Just out of curiosity: Even if KK/KL is there to protect herself from more jail time, do you think he is NOT a monster?

Do you think he's a nice guy?

Your posts tonight are simply baffling.

MOO.

Last edited:
What you fail to mention is that her lies to the FBI were BEFORE her deal. No doubt she has taken multiple polygraph tests to prove to them that her testimony now is not deceptive. They would have required that she do so. And even if she does thrive on drama and being the center of attention (I have no idea if true or not), those things don’t have to involve lying.
Exactly.

Has she said anything that isn’t corroborated by evidence? No.

Has she thrown herself under the bus by revealing her involvement in all of this? Yes.

Hate her all you want, but that doesn’t mean she’s not telling the truth about how this all went down.

And no matter what one thinks of her, she’s not the killer. PF is.

Some people want to believe that this guy is innocent, and they will go to any lengths to make it so.

Or they hate her so much that they want to make her into the killer.

Either way, the facts are the facts.

I want her to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but in the back of my mind I want her to get trapped in a spider web of lies and have sweetheart deal voided. I want them both to pay with every second of the rest of their lives.

I think that would be just wonderful, and we are here, MAYBE watching it happen.
Surely if KK's testimony has many lies present, she will be found out.
Would she be so stupid, knowing the consequences.
Both are idiots, so we will see soon.

From this link: Frazee trial: Kenney testifies, details murder plot

Kenney said that Frazee never showed his daughter in the photos of the alleged abuse taken by Berreth, only ones he had taken. She said he then asked her if she was willing to do anything to protect the innocent and started opening up about the alleged abuse by Berreth of their daughter.

She told the court she told him to report it to child protective services, which he said he had done but claimed he wasn’t taken seriously.
Yup. First try to obtain full custody by making false abuse allegations.

If that fails, kill your way to custody.

Of course it doesn’t start with murder. After murder, nothing more happens. You are then dead.

Jumping off your post to say that this case didn't start with murder, either. KB told her friends/co-workers/cousin/brother and mom that PF was emotionally abusive to her, IIRC. And baby K was delayed meeting KB and PF after her birth because PF became so enraged that the hospital nurses feared for everyones' safety and reported him to CPS, sparking an investigation.

Why some people repeatedly refuse to acknowledge these facts is beyond me (and I'm not saying that you're one of them).

IMO

Those pesky truths do have a habit of getting in the way, don't they?

JMO

Once again - this is what PF told KK - it doesn't have to be true. It's fictional examples of "abuse" on the part of KB towards KB2. So, yes, the truth here certainly gets in the way of what you're intimating.

Here's the link and referenced quote again (BBM):
She told the court he did not want to talk about it at the time, but later he started making comments about 'the mother of his child' and how he wanted to 'protect the innocent.' According to Kenney, he frequently told her of incidents where Berreth intentionally hurt their child, by slamming a refrigerator door on a hand, and not properly securing a baby gate. Soon the conversations about how to address the abuse began, according to Kenney.

She says Frazee claims he went to Child Protective Services to seek help, but the abuse was too subtle to notice.
In October 2018 is when Kenney says Frazee shared with her a plan to poison a coffee to deliver to Berreth while posing as someone who had lost their dog recently. Kenney says she never put Abmien and Valium in the drink as Frazee suggested, yet went to see Berreth under false pretenses anyway. The two women had an awkward conversation before Berreth kept the cup of coffee. During this whole incident Kenney was with her aunt, who did not know what was going on.

I work with abuse situations everyday. Murder is abuse. Killing a child's mother is abuse. Threatening to kill someone's dog or child is abuse. Threatening that children go missing is abuse. If you do not see a very strong pattern of abuse here, you are missing the strong reality.

I typically do not reply to comments that do not require comment but I see trauma and abuse every single day and this is it.

Thank you, you are truly a blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member