Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, paternal grandmother told reporters that she and Taylor's father have not heard from Taylor for 2 years! Further, she also told reporters that Brianna's own mother has not seen Taylor in two years. Brianna had cut them all off she reports.

Most likely something happened recently to spur her into action. Whether it's a letter from the school district asking where Taylor is, or a family member suddenly popping up and asking questions, we don't know yet. But there always seems to be some recent action that requires the parent to present the child and then panic when they know they can't.
Yes, just like Casey Anthony.

Wow, paternal grandmother told reporters that she and Taylor's father have not heard from Taylor for 2 years! Further, she also told reporters that Brianna's own mother has not seen Taylor in two years. Brianna had cut them all off she reports.
PBM

Wow.
Wonder if they tried to take legal action to see Taylor ?
Esp. Taylor's dad ?
But failed ?

I'm so glad the sheriff has shared more today. It sounds like there is a lot of "stuff" to wade through, get warrants for. PRAYING this happened more recently than SIX MONTHS! That would be horrendously difficult to investigate. The dogs' possible hits on decomp in the house and/or car is the most troubling thing I've heard today.

I'd really like to hear from her family re: how she lived in her past, was she usually a neat person or has she always been untidy and a poor housekeeper? For some reason, I'm getting a feeling she got overwhelmed by life--it takes a lot of self-discipline to be valedictorian of your HS class & obtain a degree in ME-- to go from that to living in almost squalor (I base this on not only what the movers said, but also looking at all the trash & 'evidence' the police took out of the apt.). Did she "snap" some time in the last few months and has been living as if nothing ever happened to Taylor?

pull her phone records, she has to have had some form of relationship/friendship with people on record. IMO the MOM has been described as a beautiful intelligent woman who seemed to be doing very well, what the heck happened.

What if this is a "hot car" incident and she just panicked? summertime fits. She has brains - ME is a tough degree IMO. of course, if there is decomp in the car - and the dogs hit as posted upthread - who knows how long it stays in the car to alert? it could be months I guess? or weeks? They have the car so I'm confident they will find out what happened in it, if anything
JMO
IMO, a 5 year old could have gotten out of a hot vehicle or at least screamed loud enough to call attention to her situtation.

I'm wondering what on earth happened regarding Brianna's family.
Brianna's own mother, Taylor's father, the grandmother....no contact for two years...cut off.

Brianna was valedictorian, studied mechanical engineering ....she is no dummy. Joins the Navy, then moves to Jacksonville two years ago. What happened for her to cut off her family?

And according to that mover, lived in a garbage strewn place. Seemingly not taking care of herself and her daughter in their home.
What's in her past?
I wonder how her Navy colleagues perceived her.

Need people to come forward who have seen Taylor within the last 6 MONTHS!?

Mom's no longer cooperating.

Well, it's obvious what has happened here, imo.

Can anyone remember the last case where the child was missing for 6 months before being reported? I cannot. Seems like it's usually days or weeks before a "questionable" parent/caregiver reports

Six months is a terribly long time. Did this mom and daughter have no family or friends local to them? I wonder if Taylor has been gone a long time and now that the holidays are coming up the mom had to finally report her missing to have a reason why she won’t be at holiday gatherings.

My best guess would be if the child was supposed to start school then maybe authorities were starting to inquire for proof of enrollment/ attendance? I believe Florida mandates school starting at kindergarten. At 5, Taylor should have been in kindergarten starting this fall.
The mandatory age in FL is 6.

"For now, family and friends said they are waiting for Brianna Williams to speak publicly before they agree to any interviews with the media."
What we know about missing 5-year-old's family

What family and friends? Family has seemingly been cut off. Siblings? Colleagues? You'd think they would offer support rather than stay silent. Help search for Taylor.
Maybe they have talked to LE.

I'm wondering what on earth happened regarding Brianna's family.
Brianna's own mother, Taylor's father, the grandmother....no contact for two years...cut off.

Brianna was valedictorian, studied mechanical engineering ....she is no dummy. Joins the Navy, then moves to Jacksonville two years ago. What happened for her to cut off her family?

And according to that mover, lived in a garbage strewn place. Seemingly not taking care of herself and her daughter in their home.
What's in her past?
I wonder how her Navy colleagues perceived her.
I suspect a mental health issue that went untreated (maybe self medicated) and spiralled until she took it out on poor Taylor
MOO

...it takes a lot of self-discipline to be valedictorian of your HS class & obtain a degree in ME-- to go from that to living in almost squalor (I base this on not only what the movers said, but also looking at all the trash & 'evidence' the police took out of the apt.). Did she "snap" some time in the last few months and has been living as if nothing ever happened to Taylor?

Do we have confirmation she completed a degree in ME? I read it as she went to school to study ME, but then went to military. I have not seen anything where she graduated in ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa