TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
@otto, it is interesting that COD is being withheld. Heaven knows what else we will find out as time passes. Did Williams assault Michelle? I hope it does not take years to get to trial.

i am thinking it is execution style GSW and the reason LE is keeping it quiet is ballistic match. I remember reading earlier on they did not suffer.

@truetexan. thank you for posting the local map.
The Butlers bought riding apparel for their granddaughter at Cavender's for her birthday and mailed it on the 15th IIRC.
I am confused about the truck and RV parked at the Weber Bingo. Was this the rig owned by the Butlers? If it was the Butler rig, how did Williams get it?
How did Williams know to cross at Eagle Pass which is much more obscure than other border crossings?

no it was Williams truck and rig.

I did see a brief statement on GMA/Today show by LE who stated all murders are horrific but this one was particularly horrifying. (I don't recall if the exact word was horrifying but it was a word noting such) No link, sorry. It was GMA or Today show.

I did see a brief statement on GMA/Today show by LE who stated all murders are horrific but this one was particularly horrifying. (I don't recall if the exact word was horrifying but it was a word noting such) No link, sorry. It was GMA or Today show.

that makes me sad :( an earlier link said they didn't suffer (well beyond being terrified I'm sure) we will find out eventually. :(

I have not read all 45 pages, and I am new here, so I will catch up. :) I just have some thoughts I want to share.

Before the bodies were discovered on the beach I read a comment somewhere that James had been seen after the 16th. I do NOT recall the date. He was seen "thanking a man for helping him with 'that problem' with his trailer." I cannot recall where I saw it. I didn't think it would be relevant so much when I saw it. Now it gnaws at me.

This is not the same as the Walmart siting on the 22nd. It is my understanding that detectives are still considering the WalMart siting of James on the 22nd as relevant. I have seen no reporting of the other siting of James, other than the one comment that I can no longer find.

This only became important to me when I heard that there was "little or no" activity at the Butler trailer while it was parked at the RV park, before they moved to the beach.

My mind works in mysterious ways and I thought maybe he had arranged for it to be stolen. Blasphemy, right? Sorry. It was just a thought.

I WISH I could stumble upon that other comment again. :-/

I also had a dream that Amanda Noverr was the one who killed them and Adam Curtis Williams is HER victim and didn't even know about it. But that was just a weird dream. I do NOT profess to be a clairvoyant or psychic.

I have been plagued by the thought that "maybe they really didn't commit the murders".

Thanks for allowing me to join the forum.

Yes quite a drastic change in the female (she doesn't deserve a name IMO) from FB to mug shot. She must be jonesing about now.
I just can't figure her out. I am really curious how long they have known each other. How could she let herself get mixed up with him when she has a child, and get into this mess. What was that conversation like - honey, I think we should take this nice truck and RV and head to the beach in Mexico, whatdya think? From his arrest record, he obviously has no regard for life - his or anyone else's. But what is her story?

I guess drugs will do that to you - IMO

that makes me sad :( an earlier link said they didn't suffer (well beyond being terrified I'm sure) we will find out eventually. :(
I confess to posting both scenarios and it confuses me a bit. I heard the sheriff state aloud in an interview with a reporter and it was shown on ABC World News Tonight that the murder was particularly gruesome. I also posted that a family member commented she and her husband were told James and Michelle did not suffer.

Now I suppose both can be true because if they were shot and died quickly, they did not suffer. And depending on where they were shot (on their bodies), it would be pretty brutal to witness what was done to them.

All JMO and horrifying in any case. I hope they did not suffer and it ended quickly for them both. It is sad and pointless no matter what.

I just can't figure her out. I am really curious how long they have known each other. How could she let herself get mixed up with him when she has a child, and get into this mess. What was that conversation like - honey, I think we should take this nice truck and RV and head to the beach in Mexico, whatdya think? From his arrest record, he obviously has no regard for life - his or anyone else's. But what is her story?

I guess drugs will do that to you - IMO

Well for sure they met in Utah and were together according to friends in July of this past year. I believe she said they attended a funeral for a friend.
Maybe they were in rehab together. That person said she historically made bad choices in partners. Some are just like that.

For those asking about Amanda's past - I went digging online earlier. From what I can tell she was married, her last name was Barker then. Said she got divorced in 2017 and had filed bankruptcy with her husband. She graduated from Mountain Crest High in 2005. Worked Customer service for Qwest, customer service for convergys, then a "boxer" at a facility. Most recent job listed ended in 2011 where she was a sales associate at Midwest Center where she claims she sold self-helf programs for those with anxiety and depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny