CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of how valuable her information was and her testimony is. My point is that they had her on enough to scare the hell out of her and give her a deal with, potentially, more years than than three (as well as other possible punishment) and she still would have felt damn lucky.

My only disdain is for the poorly negotiated deal.
ok so KK gets 3 years? that's decided already? Or she can't get more than 3? I'm confused...
I feel like I missed something...

Minor detail, but it's "Robert", not Richard.
The checkbook for the estate was seized in the search of the ranch house of December 14, 2018 under search warrant 18-112 while information about who was signed on the account was demanded from Ent FCU in search Warrant 18-113 dated December 19, 2018.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-112 Execution.pdf
Teeth, empty dog food bags, bullets,and casings....
Oh My.

Yup. I get it that her info is sealing pf's fate, but I am feeling like some people are starting to see her as if she is somehow able to redeem herself somewhat, through this 'generous act' and I find that repugnant . She's a totally disgusting, jealous, murderous beaoch.
She's just trying to save her own b*tt..from PF and from LE. She gets credit for what she is doing here...but we all k now the motivation for it..it's not altruistic.
But the main concern is lil K. If PF is not put away, she could end up with him...like OJ's kids.

Yes. Sam detailed it in his Facebook Live. The jury asked 6 questions I believe. She still needs to stay close in case she’s needed again.

Ok. So that’s interesting. It seems like the defense doesn’t have much here except conjecture to “prove” someone else (KK) may have killed Kelsey on another day, elsewhere.

If the jury can set aside their disgust of KK and use logic, and assess the actual evidence, the case is pretty clear and there’s no whodunnit.

Any other narrative involving tying her up or drugging her and then somehow collecting her on another day and dragging her out (all without detection or any sort of container apparent) to kill her some other time, is fanciful and illogical. IMO. There’s obviously no evidence that comes close to allowing for such a narrative. The jury just needs to be able to apply common sense and logic.

And even if there was such a possibility, the evidence shows PF would’ve been part of that murder narrative. Inextricably linked as a conspirator. Because someone had to be there on Thanksgiving to tie her up or drug her and await the big bad executioner, KK. The only person to do that would be PF. And he was communicating with her during the crucial time periods and involved in clean up.

So even if there was some evidence that it wasn’t he who wielded the bar or plunged the knife or whatever, (which there isn't) he’d still be guilty of murder.

Btw what an absolute idiot. “I didn’t think this would blow up so big.” Typical. I think Watts felt the same way. They don’t have normal human feelings and have disdain for their victims so they can’t imagine anyone caring.

Stupidity and evil. Bad combo.

Ok. So that’s interesting. It seems like the defense doesn’t have much here except conjecture to “prove” someone else (KK) may have killed Kelsey on another day, elsewhere.

If the jury can set aside their disgust of KK and use logic, and assess the actual evidence, the case is pretty clear and there’s no whodunnit.

Any other narrative involving tying her up or drugging her and then somehow collecting her on another day and dragging her out (all without detection or any sort of container apparent) to kill her some other time, is fanciful and illogical. IMO. There’s obviously no evidence that comes close to allowing for such a narrative. The jury just needs to be able to apply common sense and logic.

And even if there was such a possibility, the evidence shows PF would’ve been part of that murder narrative. Inextricably linked as a conspirator. Because someone had to be there on Thanksgiving to tie her up or drug her and await the big bad executioner, KK. The only person to do that would be PF. And he was communicating with her during the crucial time periods and involved in clean up.

So even if there was some evidence that it wasn’t he who wielded the bar or plunged the knife or whatever, (which there isn't) he’d still be guilty of murder.

Btw what an absolute idiot. “I didn’t think this would blow up so big.” Typical. I think Watts felt the same way. They don’t have normal human feelings and have disdain for their victims so they can’t imagine anyone caring.

Ha! I just wish he finished that sentence. “I never would have...”

“Killed her,” obviously

Hmm the estate checkbook ? The executor or personal representative should have that so is PF ? If he’s the oldest he could have been appointed - maybe he was stealing from the estate and that’s what they were fighting over ??? JMO
PF is the youngest of 4 siblings. I'm going through your nicely preserved media thread now for that warrant but haven't found it yet to
see who is the signee for that account. Will be interesting to see as any liquid assets could be
accessible to someone in MaF's house.

Yes, and that compliance will be compared to how KK also went out of her way to please him. The difference is that she did not have the morals that Kelsey had.

Imo
Exactly! Just look at the contrast between these two women, between "light" and "darkness". While Kelsey is running on empty, helping that monster into the wee hours of the morning, concerned about HIS pain enough to get him stomach meds, then up again before 9am to get ready for the day and make him bread dip and sweet potato casserole. Always trying, hoping to please him out of LOVE.

Right on the heels of KB's vicious, brutal murder there's the infamous KK, running on ADRENALINE and likely some uppers to get there asap to clean up KB's blood and watch her burn so she could spend her pitiful life with her murderous cowboy. Obsession and lust. SHE knows nothing of love.

From the video: JM was so alarmed by things PF told him that starting months before KB disappeared he started keeping notes.

Good Morning America on Twitter (Video)
Jurors hear bombshell testimony from a friend in the Patrick Frazee trial who says he was so alarmed by things Frazee told him starting months before Kelsey Berreth disappeared. @TVMarci has more. https://gma.abc/36SgNwO
9:28 AM - 9 Nov 2019

So alarmed that he took notes but not alarmed enough to contact LE so they could’ve protected Kelsey.

So many people could’ve stopped this from happening yet not one thought to go to police.

KK, KK’s friend MS, Attorneys JR and PR, Patrick’s friend JM...and how many more are there that we don’t even know about?

JMO

Such a puzzler about him making a point of taking notes but not mentioning it to anyone or telling Patrick that he was taking notes of their conversations or mentioning to Patrick that he was likely to be a suspect.

While it is helpful to have witnesses that are volunteering information and corroborating details now in court, where were they before Kelsey was murdered? It is very sad that all the tangentially connected people seem more concerned with saving their own hide instead of the one person being mentioned as the one in danger.

A little more Love Your Neighbor and a little less Cover Your *advertiser censored* would have gone a long way.....

moo

I'm hoping the next few bombshells will include the DNA from the tooth. I have a feeling if its hers, it will literally bite him in the a$$

I'm still waiting for the testimony of that piece of potential evidence that was so small in size, or delicate in nature, that only one test may have been done on it. IIRC, it was a big topic regarding who could/would be present at the time of testing. Could it be the fragment of a tooth found at the burn site??

Also, does anyone know if once this trial is finished, regardless of the outcome, if all of the evidence/photos/court notes, etc... being presented in court will become available to the public (like the Squid app)???

Also, the cadaver dog hit on scent outside her condo. She was already dead when he took her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa