CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
KK would do just about anything for PF. I wonder if she'd have been so generous with her time, cleaning, if she knew PF had wooed KB before he did the unthinkable.

KK wanted PF to love HER. And ONLY her.

I would not want to spend a single minute lost in her head.

MOO MOO MOO

I think it's safe to assume that PF didn't walk in, tie a blindfold and swing. No, he came in, and easily they could've moved upstairs... distract the toddler downstairs, steal a few minutes... might not have been her first idea but I imagine him to be quite compelling... we know he gets his way.... we don't know how long he was there before he got violent or what they were doing or in what state of dress... they were an engaged couple, with a child, after all.... the candles tell me he was pretending to romance her.... remember, she had no reason to fear him.... until it was too late....

If only we could wind back the clock...

MOO

I've thought of this a lot the past few days since we heard the testimony of blood spatter being all over the condo. The LR, the kitchen, the stairs, the bathroom. And then hearing what KB's last words to PF apparently were ("Please stop"). Fills my head with horrible images of KB running from room to room, upstairs to downstairs, to escape the brutal attack that was being thrust upon her. IF ONLY she could have made it to the front door and out that door after the first blow:( IF ONLY KK and JM and any others would have notified LE. IF ONLY....IF ONLY...IF ONLY..:(:(:(

Has she admitted in court that she illegally took drugs from the hospital to use on KB? ( ie: The poisoned Coffee incident)

That alone could cause her to lose her RN license once this trial is over.
Does anyone know KK's (KL's) middle name? If it's Jean and she's licenced in Idaho, she currently shows as having an unencumbured licence on the national nurse registry search. :( Hopefully that will change soon!

I bet there are even more people who actually knew what PF was planning to do and knew after the fact as well, because PF seems to have no filter. He just kept running his mouth and incriminating himself.

Once he was arrested his lawyer probably told him not to say a single word again to anybody. Not one word.

Although apparently he didn't take this advice, since he asked his friend on the jail telephone if anything looked disturbed on the Nash Ranch.

Imo
It's no wonder he thought he could do this and get away with it...he has been talking about for about a year and NO ONE SAID ANYTHING.
unbelievable ...just can't make this stuff up

Last edited:
Does anyone know KK's (KL's) middle name? If it's Jean and she's licenced in Idaho, she currently shows as having an unencumbured licence on the national nurse registry search. :( Hopefully that will change soon!

Yes, that is her.

ETA: She has not been convicted of a crime yet. So, there is nothing they can/will do yet. I have no worries about her obtaining employment as a nurse while he license is still valid. A quick google will stop anything she tries to do.

Last edited:
Yeah, and as it stands, the defense wasn’t able to catch her in a provable lie.

Her deal definitely doesn’t appear to be in jeopardy, nor did I think it ever was.

I've been in several civil suits for my employer.

We had so many dress rehearsals, I knew my script well. The corp office provided a stylist, to coached on hair, makeup, clothing, body language, who to look at and not. We were videoed and critique. The attorney stressed ... Tell the truth and only the truth, and NOT one word more.

I guess that's why I'm so fascinated with this trial. It's like a rehearsed play. I really appreciate Dan May.

IMHO... KK won't mess up her sweet deal.,

Friend testifies Frazee said, ‘I figured out a way to kill her’

SABBM:

Julie Nash, who co-owns Nash Ranch, told May that she leased grazing rights to Frazee and that he had a lease for the area, including the barn, as well as a key to the ranch, in November 2018. Nash said nobody else was leasing the ranch at the time and that she knew Frazee kept items in the barn, including a tractor and hay.

May then called Elizabeth Police Department Office Mike Hurst, who also previously worked for the Teller County Sheriff’s Office and who specializes in working with K-9s – including bloodhounds, tracker dogs and cadaver dogs.

Hurst introduced his 140-pound bloodhound cadaver dog, Radar, who is trained to detect human decomposition and can pick up scents from a body, fluids, and other human remains.
Hurst said he and Radar have spent more than 5,000 hours training and have been in the field to find bodies or scents 30-40 times. Radar has never had a false hit, Hurst testified.

Radar searched around the tractor and around the barn and showed interest in some of the hay bales inside the barn, Hurst said.

He said Radar sat after he smelled the hay bales again near the bottom of them, which indicated a positive hit for the smell of human decomposition.
Hurst said he saw stains on the top of the 12-foot hay bales, so he decided to get on top of them.

Prosecutors showed a picture of the top of the hale bale taken on Dec. 21, showing indented hay that was discolored – brown or possibly dark red – and which looked wet. Hurst said that spot is where Radar indicated again once he and Hurst were atop the hay bale.

I also like the idea of a dog taking down taking this animal abuser. K9 justice.

I've been in several civil suits for my employer.

We had so many dress rehearsals, I knew my script well. The corp office provided a stylist, to coached on hair, makeup, clothing, body language, who to look at and not. We were videoed and critique. The attorney stressed ... Tell the truth and only the truth, and NOT one word more.

I guess that's why I'm so fascinated with this trial. It's like a rehearsed play. I really appreciate Dan May.

IMHO... KK won't mess up her sweet deal.,
I don't think she will either, but I still have this niggling feeling that PF has some dirt on her that the defence will use to call her character into question. I know, I know, not like they need anymore than she has already admitted to, but hey, they ain't got much to work with here and every itty bitty piece of dirt will at least make them look like they put in some effort :) If they do, we'll know soon enough, but I highly doubt it will jeopardize her plea deal. And, if the defence knows it, I'm confident the prosecution already knows it and is not in the least concerned. JMHO
ed:sp

Has she admitted in court that she illegally took drugs from the hospital to use on KB? ( ie: The poisoned Coffee incident)

That alone could cause her to lose her RN license once this trial is over.

I missed that... I didn't see where she stole the drugs. Would you remember the link? Thanks

She did not have any drugs in the coffee per her testimony.

I got caught up here and go to the web to read some things, what's the first thing I read? o_O
An inmate says his life sentence has been served after he momentarily died and was revived
  • By Dakin Andone, CNN
  • Updated 11 hrs ago | Posted on Nov 8, 2019
I think I'll go to bed, I've heard enough today!

Thank you all for being there!

Okay, now, that made me laugh.

He took notes? But didn't SAY anything to LE...not even after she went missing. Not until the phone call about the barn....
that's just sad. What does it take for people to speak up? She suddenly disappears into thin air and this man STILL just cannot catch a snap!
I wanna see his notes. what do they say?
*uh..Patrick said he knew how to kill KB?
*PF was super degrading to KB
*PF said no body no crime
*PF liked off color joke about killing women
*wow KB has gone missing
*Patrick said KB had a "bloody nose"
*PF asked me about the barn
*PF said out call was recorded
"wow the call is recorded I guess I had better contact LE now..."
um..ya think?

W. T. F. ?????????

Maybe one of our experts could help us out @MassGuy @gitana1

What would/could LE done with this information?

Last edited:
Please click on the right mouse button. There should be a selection list. At least it works with me.
ok, thanks. i figured out i needed to start narrator in settings. after i clicked it on i do get the voice reader. thanks. honestly though the voice is mildly irritating but i probably will get used to it.

Yes, that is her.

ETA: She has not been convicted of a crime yet. So, there is nothing they can/will do yet. I have no worries about her obtaining employment as a nurse while he license is still valid. A quick google will stop anything she tries to do.

Most medical professional will chose to not renew. The license will show expired and not revoked.

A little trick of the trade.

I’ve always believed those teeth were completely unrelated. Based on that tooth in the fire pit, I’m now convinced they are.

PF is as dumb as a bag of rocks, but he wouldn’t have kept KB’s teeth in an envelope. My guess is that they were kept after a tooth extraction. For what purpose? Who the hell knows.
Gold. Fillings. People keep old teeth because they have Gold Fillings in them. Google "dental gold" if you don't believe me. MOO

Maybe one of our experts could help us out @MassGuy @gitana1

What would/could LE done with this information?
Ha! I’m definitely not an “expert.” But @gitana1 might know.

Even if they couldn’t do anything legally, had this guy come forward, two things could have happened:

PF would have known that law enforcement was aware of these statements, and thought twice about murder.

KK would have probably ran for the hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod