CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see who the defense calls as witnesses to testify on PF's behalf. I don't see a huge cheerleading squad.

HAHA! True Dat!

Right? Like who SF? His brother again? RS who prob should take the 5th, CC would prob should take the 5th, JM who already threw him under the bus, how about that stellar sister? Maybe the nurses at the hospital or CPS?

Last edited:
If the ranchette hands did dump the contents in a river, wouldn't it seem that LE would have them show LE where they dumped them and then have a diver sift the river bed in that location? I would think bones/bone fragments would sink and not get washed downstream.

Perhaps PF didn't tell her which river so they didn't/don't know where to sift. We shall all learn more soon I'm sure! eta or PF did it himself and not the ranch hands.

Last edited:
Yeah. But just because brother didn't doesn't mean Grandpa F didn't meet them. Remember the two Bros had a fractured relations.
MOO.
And Patrick seemed to be eager for any available babysitter.

Maybe his father did spend some time with that adorable baby and bonded with her.

so the 7 things...what could they be?
Don't lie
Tell the whole truth
don't say things to make yourself look good
say nice things about KB and family
no fast food runs to Sonic
pay your own way
stop sniffling all of the time

???

And days were passing with BabyK in the care of the family from Hell.

I don't blame LE for accepting what KK and her attorneys cooked up if it meant saving that little girl.
I think this was a key motivator for the DA. They knew that baby was in danger, being with that violent man and his dysfunctional family. The situation was urgent. JMO

Right? Like who SF? His brother again? RS who prob should take the 5th, CC would prob should take the 5th, RM who already threw him under the bus, how about that stellar sister? Maybe the nurses at the hospital or CPS?

BBM

I haven't given up thinking that one or more of the above-bolded took a bag or two of the leftovers from the burn and discarded them.

Patrick would have no problem (obviously) asking another dearly beloved to incriminate him or herself to save him.

I'm convinced we're going to hear more insanity from Patrick on the jail phone to one of these "dearly beloveds".

Also, the more I think of Patrick using Moore's phone to make that "all about the horses" call to KK, the more I believe he was asking her to come back and pick up something for disposal.

Remember that the horses thing was their code.

What could he have hidden for her retrieval?

Maybe their source was Nancy Grace? :D
That would explain it.

We haven't heard anything about Kelsey stepping on a bar and having a nosebleed from it.

As far as I know, PF asked his friend if blood could still be found on washed clothes and claimed that Kelsey lay down in his lap after a nosebleed. He never said what caused the nosebleed.

Imo

BBM

I haven't given up thinking that one or more of the above-bolded took a bag or two of the leftovers from the burn and discarded them.

Patrick would have no problem (obviously) asking another dearly beloved to incriminate him or herself to save him.
I'm convinced we're going to hear more insanity from Patrick on the jail phone to one of these "dearly beloveds".

Also, the more I think of Patrick using Moore's phone to make that "all about the horses" call to KK, the more I believe he was asking her to come back and pick up something for disposal.

Remember that the horses thing was their code.

What could he have hidden for her retrieval?
IDK..maybe it's just to add another layer (real or otherwise) to her involvement plus add another man to the picture. Just to make it all more complicated and or intimidating?
IDK...I can't think that stoopid.

No that was RS Nash Ranch dude, CC is the Donkey guy.

And didn't we see early on in the disappearance of KB, a picture of her at the Donkey Day/s event as a part of the media photos to get KB's face out there??... then during testimony, KK mentions coming down for the Donkey Day/s thing?? That was another thing that struck me as odd..... if it was the same year, which we don't have a lot of years in the KB/PF relationship... what was KK doing there...stalking???

KK’s line she will not cross is way farther down the road than most folks I think. KK’s line was, I won’t kill for you....but I will clean up the crime scene.

who actually cleans up another person's crime scene? what did PF promise KK? A "happy ever after?" I do not really understand her dating him; marrying another and having children; having an affair with PF and becoming pregnant; terminating the pregnancy; then getting divorced .... all of that is emotionally crazy. Even before the murder, KK was never rational vis-a-vis PF, IMO.

The murderer in CT is out eating sushi and living in a home owned by the mother of the wife he killed.

I'm going with DA May and CO on this one!

Who is this in CT that you guys are talking about?

I'm behind and maybe someone has already responded but I'll give it my 2 cents.

I suspect Kelsey was an empath and did not suffer from low self esteem. I've seen this happen in my own family. Narcs prey on empaths (as well as some who may suffer with low self-esteem). The empath's acute sense of empathy and a heart full of love, the type of love they have known, allows them to make all kinds of excuses for the narc. He's had a hard life, his mother's a "B", his sister is a "B", he didn't have a father active in his life, but I can make it better. My love can help him, change him. Well, sometimes you just can't fix that kind of "broken." When it doesn't work, they just try harder and harder because they continue to hope they will see that wonderful guy they met, who was just hiding behind a mask and his "love bombing", and when they see THAT man again, if only for a moment, a day, maybe even a week, they think their love is making a difference. But it is always short lived. These broken monsters CAN'T be fixed. Thankfully, not all narcs are murdering narcs. Unfortunately, KB met up with the worst of the worst who had found another narc to help him in his sick plan.

KB didn't suffer from low self esteem. At least not before PF got her in his evil snare. JMHO

I think KB was somewhat religious and once there was a baby, she thought (and maybe her parents thought too?) that the child should have a mother and a father and that they could "work it out." IMO.

who actually cleans up another person's crime scene? what did PF promise KK? A "happy ever after?" I do not really understand her dating him; marrying another and having children; having an affair with PF and becoming pregnant; terminating the pregnancy; then getting divorced .... all of that is emotionally crazy. Even before the murder, KK was never rational vis-a-vis PF, IMO.

Remember that PF told KK their lives depended on her cleaning up the condo crime scene.

I know we don't have all the details but KK believed that Patrick could prove she was part of the conspiracy to kill Kelsey. Had he recorded her discussing it? (Would you be surprised?)

Whatever the case, she says she thought she couldn't say No. (And all the reasons we know she could have said No kind of go without saying at this point.)

Last edited:
What's the deal with JM saying PF was like a "stepson" to him? A stepson. Who says that?

Did he date SF?

Did I miss something?
Well, in all fairness, the "Father figure" title had already been claimed by RS.
JM probably figured the next closest title would be a "Stepfather Figure."
No doubt CC at some point will declare himself to be like a "Big Brother" to PF, if he hasn't already.

It's stunning how many people in his orbit are not merely willing, but eager, to claim some familial type relationship to him.

Especially considering that PF feels no such attachment to any of them whatsoever.

Silver linings, though:
It's pretty apparent that his real, biological brother has washed his hands of him.
4987.gif

JMO.

Last edited:
so much of JMs testimony hasn't been put out there.
watching GH last night, he read out verbatim from 9news.
talking about PF telling JM Kelsey could go out to PIKE NATIONAL FORREST and commit suicide and no one would ever find her.
also shows street view of the red barn at nash ranch.
quiet a few tidbits we haven't heard before.
starts roughly at 1.20 hours in.

moo

The boundary of Pike National Forest is actually Boundary Avenue, on the east edge of KB's condo complex. She could be less than a city block out her door, and be lost in Pike National Forest, but it is 1,106,604 acres surrounding Woodland Park, stretching southward all the way down Ute Pass to Manitou Springs, and extending north and west to surround Florissant, Divide and Fairplay. If KB was lost, odds a very great that she would be lost in Pike National Forest.
Actually, if she was ordering a FreakyFast sandwich at Jimmy John's in Woodland Park, It could be said that she appeared to be lost within the Pike National Forest.
PF's statement is a non-specific possibility that he was expressing, and hardly indicates a confession to his friend IMO

Huh? At -8:06 (minus) reporter states that JM noticed blood on PF's shirt, pants, and bottom of his boots and that PF explained blood was from KB after she stepped on a bar that hit her on the nose and bled on PF.

Where is this information coming from if PF washed his clothes at the condo? Also, why would PF be wearing bloody clothes mid December while driving around with JM? This makes no sense. :eek:

ETA: Seems reporter heard differently than others that reported PF played "what if" with JM, and how KB had once bled on him after bloody nose and resting her head on his lap.

MOO...
I can't speak to the authenticit, accuracy or completeness of any of the reporters. The reporting is off bullet points, rarely verbatim. I did find it interesting,

Let's play what if....

PF is at the barn "working" and DM stops by. JM notices the bloody clothing, PF is holding. PFs comments, KB had an accident, a bar hit her in the face and her nose bleed. I was wondering if LE could detect the blood. I washed them, but was worried.
Could he be adding them to the tote? PF may have washed at the condo but I know blood doesn't wash out easily.

Could very well be just a rabbit hole .... but it gave me pause.

Moo

ETA..added and removed ..attached wrong article...OOOPS :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics