Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALABAMA SEARCH UPDATE

DEMOPOLIS, AL (November, 12, 2019) - The multi-agency investigative team involved in the search for missing Taylor Rose Williams confirmed that search teams uncovered human remains in a wooded area between the cities of Linden and Demopolis Alabama. Victim identification is pending.

The search effort was a massive operation which included highly skilled teams from the following participating agencies:
- Demopolis Police Department
- Demopolis Fire Department
- Linden Police Department
- Marengo County Sheriff’s Office
- Alabama Law Enforcement Agency State Bureau of Investigations
- 17th Circuit Drug Task Force
- 17th Circuit District Attorney’s Office
- Alabama Attorney Generals Office
- Federal Bureau of Investigation - Mobile, Birmingham & Jacksonville Offices
- Members of multiple units with the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, Jacksonville Fire and Rescue, as well as the State Attorneys Office.

At this point, JSO will await confirmation as forensics tests are completed. Operational efforts will now shift to secure and process the evidence at the scene.

I think when you have a successful family member you put them on a pedestal and just can't believe when they fail in life. Even when the truth shows it's ugly head family will still deny it. Everything the family thinks is true is hearsay. Moo

A body was found in the search. No confirmation of identity. :(

Demopolis Police Department
Sounds like they may have found her. Unless it's an adult and not related to this case.

Sorry but if it's little Taylor I think the egg donor and anyone else involved should be locked up.
Yes I am angry.
If BW talked, it's maybe only b/c she was compelled to reveal Taylor's location, or was offered a deal. :mad:

Sounds like they may have found her. Unless it's an adult and not related to this case.

Sorry but if it's little Taylor I think the egg donor and anyone else involved should be locked up.
Yes I am angry.
If BW talked, it's maybe only b/c she was compelled to reveal Taylor's location, or was offered a deal. :mad:
Sounds like her GPS did the talking.

I don't know how to feel aside from overwhelming sadness. I think this will turn out to be Taylor's remains. and I know we all knew it was going to end this way. But I still can't wrap my head around what went wrong in this child's life, in BW's to land us here. I have no idea why this case is affecting me this way. Normally I would be waving a pitchfork and screaming with outrage the moment LE named mom officially a POI. But I just don't have anger and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I simply have this horrible sadness in me and all I can do is cry.

I think these remains were found before they brought in all the trucks and trailers. Is that one huge emergency response trailer like a mobile medical examiner's facility? Can an autopsy be done inside there I wonder?

I don't know how to feel aside from overwhelming sadness. I think this will turn out to be Taylor's remains. and I know we all knew it was going to end this way. But I still can't wrap my head around what went wrong in this child's life, in BW's to land us here. I have no idea why this case is affecting me this way. Normally I would be waving a pitchfork and screaming with outrage the moment LE named mom officially a POI. But I just don't have anger and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I simply have this horrible sadness in me and all I can do is cry.
Same, #tlcya, same! I'm broken hearted, for the family, for what little Taylor, and yes, her mother, could've been. Like ttf14, I can only pray now that we'll get a full picture of what happened in precious Taylor's life and death.

I'm also praying for the LEO and first responders here--overwhelmingly grateful to them, for finding Taylor and finding her so quickly. Theirs is a task no one likes to do but must be done.

same basic update being picked up by the news orgs.

The multi-agency investigative team involved in the search for missing Taylor Rose Williams confirmed that search teams uncovered human remains in a wooded area between the cities of Linden and Demopolis Alabama. Victim identification is pending." AMBER Alert: Human remains found during search for missing Florida girl

Demopolis Police Department announced that human remains have been found, identification pending

Investigators searching for missing Florida girl find human remains near Demopolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa