Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

Some of the questions brought up are interesting. As a former patient and based on how we've learned what a slimeball MS, at this point all I can do is speculate but I have some of the same suspicions as others do. When he sent out the emails, it was unnerving to me how cold he was by right after the merder when mentioning TS as "Dr Sievers" instead of 'my loving wife' or something to that effect. I'm guessing it was simply displaying the "ice in his veins" as SMS put it.

In regard to 'looking for a like-minded doctor,' I'm guessing that he may have been thinking in his own mind that after the account was set up by LS that perhaps he can make it look like he was trying to keep her employed since she and her husband were personal friends. As far as the mediacal records email, I'm sure he had no intention to do so but it was just his way of making himself look good to the cops for the moment, until it became known that the business was being evicted and the walls were caving in around him.

I can tell you first hand that Dr. Sievers was very aware and compliant with the laws regarding prescriptions since she was unwilling to prescribe something to me when I requested something for an ailment. I was already under the care of another doctor for that so she could and would not do it. She explained that it was due to to unscrupulous doctors out there prescribing meds for "friends" for the purposes of "pill mills" as she put it. I agree that MS easily could have been doing prescriptions on the side and that could explain the $40k in greenbacks laying around the house.

As far as fraudulent billing, I checked with my own insurance and it didn't happen to me but I heard from a few other patients (neighbors) who said that although they paid cash, their insurance was also charged. MS being seen tossing out computers could have easily been him hiding evidence of that and possibly illegal prescriptions. What other reason can there possibly be?

MS didn't have the ability to keep the business going and I think he was just sending the emails in a feeble attempt to take some heat off of himself and keeping up a defiant charade that he was not guilty. Obviously, it backfired on him, like everything else he did in life.

I believe he felt like a cornered rat prior to the murder since it appears TS was getting ready to move on without him and his lazy *advertiser censored* and he couldn't cope with losing his social status and cushy life. He continued to be a conniving, cornered rat after the murder.

Again, this is all speculation on my part but it all reeks of MS.

bbm

Sorry to read of your experience w med records being deliberately destroyed and fallout w that. Aggravating, frustrating, downright maddening. Hoping eventually you were able to secure diagnosis & treatment from other med prof's, and to secure your med records for SS purposes.

Doubtful, imo, that MS will face crim charges for destroying med records (if he did. It's poss he has simply refused/failed to forward copies of med records to Dr TS's pts who have followed prescribed procedure to get them. Conceivably med records could still be retrieved from hardcopy or digital source, maybe in the cloud. IDK.).

Seems, imo, from prosecutor's POV, more important to focus time, staff, & $ on crim charges vs MS for his role in causing Dr TS's death.

JM2cts, could be wrong.

Thanks for concen, but I lost out and so have many other patients. SS point blank said, no records, no disability.

I knew the murder case was top priority, but did not know if LE would file later charges. Maybe there will be a lawsuit by the patients but it will not bring back their records.

Now that MS is arrested. Will he be brought up on charges of destroying and denying the patients their medical records? It concerns me that is appears the records have been destroyed because, those needing to file for any disability or ant claim will be denied if they cannot prove these records. It happened to me...SS said too bad your records were destroyed on purpose by the orders of clinic head...mine and many others. These patients should get something out of the crime....and MS needs to pay for that...I got zilch. I so feel for all of them. Thanks to an answer about any charges in the future.

Ms. Josie, I am so sorry this happened to you. I would think you could go to your new doctor and he/she can create a current history with medical conditions meeting disability criteria. SS sends forms to all your treating physicians which they fill out and send back to SS. If the condition is physical, you may have to have a Functional Capacity Exam which your doctor can order. You should not be denied solely based on lack of past medical records. That is ludicrous!

I don't know how I missed Cryst _ _ Afanad _ _ office receptionist interview. I read the transcript today. She expressed a lot but revealed nothing at the same time. I liked it enough to read it twice.

Some of the questions brought up are interesting. As a former patient and based on how we've learned what a slimeball MS, at this point all I can do is speculate but I have some of the same suspicions as others do. When he sent out the emails, it was unnerving to me how cold he was by right after the merder when mentioning TS as "Dr Sievers" instead of 'my loving wife' or something to that effect. I'm guessing it was simply displaying the "ice in his veins" as SMS put it.

In regard to 'looking for a like-minded doctor,' I'm guessing that he may have been thinking in his own mind that after the *** account was set up by LS that perhaps he can make it look like he was trying to keep her employed since she and her husband were personal friends. As far as the mediacal records email, I'm sure he had no intention to do so but it was just his way of making himself look good to the cops for the moment, until it became known that the business was being evicted and the walls were caving in around him.

I can tell you first hand that Dr. Sievers was very aware and compliant with the laws regarding prescriptions since she was unwilling to prescribe something to me when I requested something for an ailment. I was already under the care of another doctor for that so she could and would not do it. She explained that it was due to to unscrupulous doctors out there prescribing meds for "friends" for the purposes of "pill mills" as she put it. I agree that MS easily could have been doing prescriptions on the side and that could explain the $40k in greenbacks laying around the house.

As far as fraudulent billing, I checked with my own insurance and it didn't happen to me but I heard from a few other patients (neighbors) who said that although they paid cash, their insurance was also charged. MS being seen tossing out computers could have easily been him hiding evidence of that and possibly illegal prescriptions. What other reason can there possibly be?

MS didn't have the ability to keep the business going and I think he was just sending the emails in a feeble attempt to take some heat off of himself and keeping up a defiant charade that he was not guilty. Obviously, it backfired on him, like everything else he did in life.

I believe he felt like a cornered rat prior to the murder since it appears TS was getting ready to move on without him and his lazy *advertiser censored* and he couldn't cope with losing his social status and cushy life. He continued to be a conniving, cornered rat after the murder.

Again, this is all speculation on my part but it all reeks of MS.

This was an excellent post from a former patient of Teresa's. I bolded a part that jumped out at me.

"As far as fraudulent billing, I checked with my own insurance and it didn't happen to me but I heard from a few other patients (neighbors) who said that although they paid cash, their insurance was also charged. MS being seen tossing out computers could have easily been him hiding evidence of that and possibly illegal prescriptions. What other reason can there possibly be? "

Just bumping another old post, it may not just be medicare fraud MS and CWW were up to.

I was a former patient of Dr. Sievers. My identity was stolen and a fraudulent tax return was filed during this time. I was not a resident of Florida at that time, but it was filed from Florida.

The ONLY place that I gave out my social security number to was that office. Coincidence? I think not. It scares me what they did with our patient records.

Just bumping another old post, it may not just be medicare fraud MS and CWW were up to.
Thanks LB. This is where I think the Dr Roy's connection is. Identity theft, jmo...

sherribear said:
I was a former patient of Dr. Sievers. My identity was stolen and a fraudulent tax return was filed during this time. I was not a resident of Florida at that time, but it was filed from Florida.

The ONLY place that I gave out my social security number to was that office. Coincidence? I think not. It scares me what they did with our patient records.

I don't know how I missed Cryst _ _ Afanad _ _ office receptionist interview. I read the transcript today. She expressed a lot but revealed nothing at the same time. I liked it enough to read it twice.
Does anyone have a link to the office receptionist Cryst__Afanad- - interview? I would like to read it. Thank you in advance.

Some examples of provider health care fraud are:
  • billing for services not actually performed;*****
  • falsifying a patient's diagnosis to justify tests, surgeries or other procedures that aren't medically necessary;*****
  • misrepresenting procedures performed to obtain payment for non-covered services, such as cosmetic surgery;
  • upcoding – billing for a more costly service than the one actually performed;*****
  • unbundling – billing each stage of a procedure as if it were a separate procedure;*****
  • accepting kickbacks for patient referrals;
  • waiving patient co-pays or deductibles and over-billing the insurance carrier or benefit plan;
  • billing a patient more than the co-pay amount for services that were prepaid or paid in full by the benefit plan under the terms of a managed care contract.******
I highlighted a few of the "frauds" that could have been perpetrated by an office mgr (MS?) without anyone knowing except the person submitting the billing. Obviously, TS would not have been involved in the billing....she simply saw the patients and addressed their medical needs.
Something similar happened to Mr.IQ. The office mgr. took cash from him and gave him "fake receipts" and the doctor never knew!! It took several months for the doctor to realize the mgr was robbing the practice of thousands of dollars.

Just jumping off your post. This is in regards to destruction of medical records. If I'm not mistaken, it is a federal law that requires medical offices to maintain patient records for a minimum of 7 years. I'm on my phone so I will have to verify when I get on my tablet but I am fairly certain of this (coming from a former healthcare risk manager for 13 years).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back