CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems her parents would have known about the change to part time work. Or how about her co-workers?
To me this is an important thing to uncover.
Was she planning a move and wanted more time to seek 'other' employment?
How did she have the financial ability to go part-time?

RBBM

Could PF have been promising marriage right up until he killed her? She may have gone to part-time, assuming she'd have more time to spend with Baby K.

JMVHO.

Unknown male DNA possibly?

Maybe we will learn more this afternoon!

I think it more likely they had dinner in Pueblo after work.

Nov 20, 2018 was a Tuesday and don't think co-worker's first choice would be to drive all the way to WP. I also believe KK worked on Wednesday and that would not be very convenient given her schedule. MOO

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
43s
They also testify Patrick Frazee was listed as the beneficiary on Kelsey Berreth’s life insurance. Doss had just been bought around Nov. 2018, which caused employees to have to re-enroll for benefits.
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

If I was KB's dad.......... I just don't know how he is able to restrain himself. Good thing that I am home and not in public right now.

I really want to curse in short letters so that others can understand my feelings that I want to express without typing them, and do asterisks on the threads so that curse words are readily obvious to those less that an age to see such on an adult site, but alas and alack mod said that after years of doing such, we no longer can for this case. And I certainly want to be able to read and post now so *sitting on hands* .

So much more that I want to say, but I have just caught up to this post on the thread as I have been away from keys for three hours, and I'm sure others have said same.

I'm almost positive a SS# is needed when listing a beneficiary, unless KB knew it, she would have had to ask PF for it

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
They also testify Patrick Frazee was listed as the beneficiary on Kelsey Berreth’s life insurance. Doss had just been bought around Nov. 2018, which caused employees to have to re-enroll for benefits. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

BBM.

Do Beneficiaries Need an SSN?
Generally speaking, no. This is because life insurance policies do not require adding the social security number with the name of the beneficiary. You can leave the money to whomever you choose, so an SSN is not necessary. However, for identification, the recipient does need to prove who they are so they can receive the benefits.”

Can You Legally Get Life Insurance without a Social Security Number?

With all due respect, (and I mean that sincerely. I love to see your use name come up!),

I don't think favoritism creates these monsters. I have a brother, a year younger than myself. He was the "Golden Child". I was the one who could do nothing right. But because he has a human soul and a conscious, he was and is a very loving person.

He bent over backwards when we were kids, to do anything for me. He understood, even if he didn't understand why, our parents placed him on a pedestal and it embarrassed him made him feel guilty, and ultimately crippled him as an adult,(in that he never learned how to be an independent adult, very well), but it did not make him a cruel evil person. I. M. extremity strong opinion,
You can not do what PF did and blame mommy. No way.
Thanks for the kind words. But I am not blaming mommy at all; rather just comparing the dynamic of the mother-son relationship to that of the Petersons. This is 100% on PF. MOO

Well this will be interesting - how will the company handle the pay-out? Listed beneficiaries on life insurance policies are very difficult to overturn - wonder what has become of this?
I could be wrong, but I have heard that if you murder someone that you can't collect. I think the money would go to Baby K, next of kin?

That's about a week earlier than the judge in the #PatrickFrazee case had originally expected.
@csgazette
#KelseyBerreth
Quote Tweet
fire_picture_normal.jpg

Lance Benzel
@lancebenzel
· 49m
BREAKING: Prosecutors on pace to rest tomorrow or Friday. “We’re down to our last few witnesses,” DA Dan May says. If timeline holds, closing arguments could be Friday afternoon, defense says. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

BBM.

Generally speaking, no. This is because life insurance policies do not require adding the social security number with the name of the beneficiary. You can leave the money to whomever you choose, so an SSN is not necessary. However, for identification, the recipient does need to prove who they are so they can receive the benefits.”

My company asked for an SSN, FWIW.

Life insurance pay out could of paid his $72,000 debt.
KB definitely did not know the real PF and about his filandering. IMO she would of taken him off as beneficiary in a heart beat. Brings to mind the wrongful death suit the Berreths have filed against PF for $75,000. All the puzzle pieces are fitting nicely. His motive was more than just custody.
Wouldn't he have had to wait about five years or longer to get any money from the life insurance policy, though? And if he set it up to look like a suicide would he still get the money?

I'm almost positive a SS# is needed when listing a beneficiary, unless KB knew it, she would have had to ask PF for it

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
They also testify Patrick Frazee was listed as the beneficiary on Kelsey Berreth’s life insurance. Doss had just been bought around Nov. 2018, which caused employees to have to re-enroll for benefits. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

BBM.

I suppose it is up to the company/insurer - mine requires name and address only.

Regarding PF getting the actual life insurance proceeds - the poster was right about him not being able to benefit but some states have strict statutes - generally it is the Slayer's Law
Slayer Rule Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

But I'm doubtful he googled this - but you know, we haven't seen computer evidence (did he have one?) or evidence from the ranch yet have we? the mop, the bloody sheet, etc?
JMO

RBBM

Could PF have been promising marriage right up until he killed her? She may have gone to part-time, assuming she'd have more time to spend with Baby K.

JMVHO.

I think this is very possible. PF was going full circle, again.

This is what he promised KB originally -- i.e., the love bombing /online persona.

He told her money was not a problem and she didn't need to worry about a job. Come to Colorado and we will start a life together.

In fact, I believe KB believed they were engaged when she moved to Colorado. MOO

RBBM

JMVHO.
I've thought from Day 1 that KB thought they were the happy little family and that they would marry when the time was right. Nothing I have read so far has altered my perspective on that. Remember that picture of her, PF, and little K? Like I posted before, that was KB's vision of the three of them. She had NO idea that he was flirting and philandering with other women and disparaging her to everyone he knew. He isolated her from his family and friends to the point where they didn't even know the two of them were still a couple. And all the time, she spoke with him daily. MOO

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV

·
1mBREAKING: both sides in #PatrickFrazee case said in court they will be ready for closing statements on Friday. Judge says they are ahead of schedule and he his optimistic closings will happen on Friday.
@KKTV11News

Wait. What? "Both Sides" ?

So is the Defense not going to call any witnesses and claim the case was not proven?

I am guessing that is what they are going to do since they said they will be ready for closing arguments.

If they do that then we should be able to rest easy while the jury get their pens out to sign a guilty verdict. The writing is on the wall in this case and the prosecution has proven it beyond any reasonable doubt IMO.

This circumstantial case is easy so long as the jurors use their common sense based on all the evidence they just heard. Sure we dont have an actual photo of PF in action beating her to death but we do have all the supporting testimony that he planned, included others in his plan, carried out his plan to kill KB, and then involved others in the cleanup and aftermath.

That is more than enough for me if I was on the jury.

Ashley Franco‏Verified account @AshleyKKTV
BREAKING: both sides in #PatrickFrazee case said in court they will be ready for closing statements on Friday. Judge says they are ahead of schedule and he his optimistic closings will happen on Friday. @KKTV11News #KelseyBerreth

10:28 AM - 13 Nov 2019

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
#PatrickFrazee trial on lunch break until 12:30 p.m. due to delays over witness scheduling. Even so, judge tells jury trial is on pace for closing arguments Friday afternoon. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

10:38 AM - 13 Nov 2019

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
Before break, we heard that preliminary testing on stain on toilet came back positive for blood. We await DNA results on that and other fluids. Still waiting for results of testing for tooth found at Frazee ranch. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

10:40 AM - 13 Nov 2019

Is this new info that KB was switching to part time status at Doss? And do we know why the switch?
I've waited for this to be confirmed, as i read it elsewhere.

God help me, but could Kelsey have been pregnant again? We may never know that answer, unless she told someone in confidence or a doctor comes forward to confirm. She might not have told Patrick yet, afraid of his reaction? :(

The reason that I say this is because she needed those health benefits for her and Baby K. Many of us parents know, the first two to three years of a child's life, the pediatrician's office is like your second home, especially if you have several children, lol. Vaccinations, check ups, ear infections.

What other reason would Kelsey possibly go to part time, with a monthly condo payment, food, gas for car, bills? It doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew