Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article has a date of 2018. Am I missing something?

How strange that a similar car was involved in a car fire on the interstate almost a year earlier. Also, speaking of the car. I wonder if they have it or if the original description of the car he was seen in was incorrect. The authorities haven’t mentioned it again. Makes me think they have that car or that they know where it is / whose it is.

How strange that a similar car was involved in a car fire on the interstate almost a year earlier. Also, speaking of the car. I wonder if they have it or if the original description of the car he was seen in was incorrect. The authorities haven’t mentioned it again. Makes me think they have that car or that they know where it is / whose it is.

I've wondered if that was a misstep, or if they have more info than they've let on. There are so many businesses with cameras right there in that area. You can't convince me that they don't have video more extensive than they've released.

This was my first thought upon reading that TES was leaving. How could they perform searches effectively without being able to talk to LE and family about the case? I understand the need to try to prevent a fair trial not being possible but limiting the spreads of information before she is found seems heartless.

ETA. I see from reading the posts between my typing my reply and it posting that it’s not believed the gag order would restrict TES getting information from LE, but it seems weird to me and restrictive so I still think it might have played into it.

TEQ is considered sort of a partner of LE, if you will. They use their volunteers and equipment in cases where LE needs help with a search. They can do searches and that lets LE concentrate on other aspects, and conserve resources in, a particular case. It's a sort of team effort. LE cooperates with Tim Miller and vice versa. That's why TEQ will not search without LE's approval. That gag order has nothing to do with TEQ's work. The only way it would effect them would be in any media interviews about Aniah's case. AFAIK, TEQ is pretty discreet anyway. But they did not leave because of a gag order that did not have anything to do with their work.

The gag order is there to protect the case. It's a smart thing to do when there is intense media and public interest. It insures a fair trial, and prevents tainting witnesses and the jury pool. It's not a bad thing by any means. This guy has skated through the system so far. This time he needs to face justice and anything that can be done to ensure his conviction is a very good idea.

Regarding the life-threatening injury, it really does sound like one would not survive without immediate medical attention. Below article mentions...

“Her car was later found in Montgomery, about 55 miles from where she was taken — and with the front passenger area soaked in blood, the document said.

The quantity of blood was “indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury,” the document stated, according to the Advertiser.”

https://nypost.com/2019/11/11/blood...tepdaughter-aniah-blanchard-found-inside-car/

The phrase “soaked in blood”, if true, diminishes the likelihood of survival. Of course, head wounds can bleed profusely and one can still survive. I just have always felt that description to be ominous. ETA...hoping for a miracle

The NY Post clearly took journalistic liberties here. The Probable Cause Affidavit does not say the the things that were quoted.

Ibraheem Yazeed Probable Cause Affidavit

rsbm
“Him being her daddy and just knowing that he could get to him and physically hurt him,” Angela said, “I had to tell him to take big, deep breaths, and he was. He just kept taking big, deep breaths, but I thought at any second he was going to jump for him.”

I bet...

(Further comments by me about this would only be barbaric and immature. Let’s just say it’s crossed my mind many times that I wish Walt could have a go at the person who harmed his daughter.)

Does anybody know if this date is correct? I have been trying to find another article with 2019 date.No luck. Anybody on here from shorter Alabama?
It’s right. I went back and looked at the Shorter Fire Department Facebook. 1 year back has the fire and more pics. I’m so sorry for the leap.

I've wondered if that was a misstep, or if they have more info than they've let on. There are so many businesses with cameras right there in that area. You can't convince me that they don't have video more extensive than they've released.

I guess we'll find out a lot of what they knew during the trial. LE almost always has more evidence than they share with the public. Often not all of it is used at trial and we hear about it on 48 Hours or somebody writes a book....
I'm OK with whatever LE feels is appropriate in each case since there are some circumstances where very little public input is needed.

I just want those responsible for taking Aniah to go to prison and stay there.

I’ve seen

I too have looked to see if IY or NG was listed as incarcerated and didn’t find anything but...
take a look at what I discovered on Rapsheets.org. Does anyone know if this site is legit?
I have never heard of the site. If it is real, only ten days before she went missing. I am on my cell so having trouble reading.Does it say why the we're arrested? Release date? If they had only held them longer.:(

I have never heard of the site. If it is real, only ten days before she went missing. I am on my cell so having trouble reading.Does it say why the we're arrested? Release date? If they had only held them longer.:(
It seems to indicate that they were inmates as of today’s date. No other info given other than “inmate number.”
Edited: should be “rap sheet number.”
When I try entering these numbers in the AL Dept. of Corrections website, I got nothing so I’m questioning the validity of this site.

Last edited:
I’ve seen

I too have looked to see if IY or NG was listed as incarcerated and didn’t find anything but...
take a look at what I discovered on Rapsheets.org. Does anyone know if this site is legit?
Just checked the better business bureau and it is not accredited by them. 93 complaints in the last year of incorrect info. I would say no. Not a good place to search for his record.

I’ve seen

If you type the words 'review rapsheet.org' into google there are quite a few (bad) reports about it.
There is info about reports to the BBB about the website and its slander.
There is info from another person who says people have tried to have incorrect data removed and have been asked for $1500 to do so. This person also posted who the owner of the website is, along with the owner's own mugshot.

Just checked the better business bureau and it is not accredited by them. 93 complaints in the last year of incorrect info. I would say no. Not a good place to search for his record.
Thanks for checking! I’m going to delete the post.

If you type the words 'review rapsheet.org' into google there are quite a few (bad) reports about it.
There is info about reports to the BBB about the website and its slander.
There is info from another person who says people have tried to have incorrect data removed and have been asked for $1500 to do so. This person also posted who the owner of the website is, along with the owner's own mugshot.
Thanks for the information! I’m deleting the post.

It seems to indicate that they were inmates as of today’s date. No other info given other than “inmate number.”
Edited: should be “rap sheet number.”
When I try entering these numbers in the AL Dept. of Corrections website, I got nothing so I’m questioning the validity of this site.
Check vine link. IY comes up there as in custody at Lee County Sheriff Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member