Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the pieces of info I have been anxiously awaiting and yet I wish I didn't have to know them. I wish baby girl didn't have to have lived them.

The invisible child. :(

Taylor Williams case: Warrant reveals what led to charges for Taylor Williams' mom

He said he first noticed Taylor alone on April 17, 2019

SNIP

He said Taylor was wearing the same pajamas described in the Amber Alert.

That neighbor said he continued to see Taylor home alone at least every other day, explaining that Taylor would wave to him from within her apartment.

He said she was always wearing the same pajamas and holding the same doll. During these times, he said Brianna Williams' car was not in apartment parking lot.

He said he saw Brianna Williams routinely arrive home between 6:30 and 7 p.m. carrying
food apparently for one person.

SNIP

He said the last time he saw Brianna Williams and Taylor together was May 21, 2019. He said he hadn't seen Taylor since that day.
-------------
charging docs also say she attended daycare at a facility called Kinder Garden up until 4/10/19 and then at the facility on base until 4/29/19 - I wonder when she started at the Kinder Garden and how long they had Taylor in their care. Seems like even if base caretakers COULD talk about her they may not have much to tell since she was there such a short time :(

I wonder why he remembers the dates so specifically.

Late May early June 2018 - Taylor’s last day at daycare on base, classmate’s mother describes seeing her at “graduation” TAYLOR WILLIAMS MISSING: Police find body during search for Jacksonville, Florida 5-year-old girl in Alabama

Action News Jax reporter Dani Bozzini spoke to a NAS JAX mother tonight who says 5-year-old Taylor Williams was in her son's child development center class on base. "The kids were in the same class all year long, so I had seen her basically every day until the last day of VPK."

She says that was on June 5 for their class graduation, which lines up with what JSO told us earlier today.

JSO confirmed that Taylor was enrolled at a day care on base in the spring.

The mother says that graduation ceremony was the last time she saw Taylor.

(I find the daycare thing confusing in light of the information that she was enrolled off base up until April 10, 2019 per the charging docs. Was she attending both care facilities at some point? If so why, was the base one only available for certain hours or for so many hours per week?)

Could it be she was left in the apartment at weekends? Not sure if BW would work weekends but could be a possibility.

Late May early June 2018 - Taylor’s last day at daycare on base, classmate’s mother describes seeing her at “graduation” TAYLOR WILLIAMS MISSING: Police find body during search for Jacksonville, Florida 5-year-old girl in Alabama

Action News Jax reporter Dani Bozzini spoke to a NAS JAX mother tonight who says 5-year-old Taylor Williams was in her son's child development center class on base. "The kids were in the same class all year long, so I had seen her basically every day until the last day of VPK."

She says that was on June 5 for their class graduation, which lines up with what JSO told us earlier today.

(I find the daycare thing confusing in light of the information that she was enrolled off base up until April 10, 2019 per the charging docs. Was she attending both care facilities at some point? If so why, was the base one only available for certain hours or for so many hours per week?)
Maybe she could only get certain days at one, Mon. Tues. and Fri. And had to get someplace else for wed. And Thur. It happens.

When I asked if they could confirm if Taylor attended this facility, the woman at the front desk told me she didn’t recognize the girl, didn’t remember seeing her. I asked if she could give me the # to someone who would know—she said no one else would know either @ActionNewsJax

Courtney Cole on Twitter

:(
I’m surprised she said that much! She should not have said anything!

Ok, call me jaded......but how is he so clear on the dates? Was he documenting?

Exactly!

What can he say? He was an absentee father. She had her mothers name. I doubt he has ever paid support.

Something other than no comment...IMO Be truthful with reporters that he was apparently never a part of her life IMO..

Odd isn’t it?

Don’t you like all these “caring” neighbors coming out of the blue NOW?
NOW it’s too late why in the he** didn’t he report it then?? I call BS...This is definitely Another Haleigh Cummings case all over again!!
Everyone has something to say now but didn’t say CRAP while these babies were living in this MESS!

It happens so often. And now it’s looking like he knew it wasn’t an isolated incident since he observed her alone more than once. An anonymous phone call or even a letter just might have been enough to save her. I’ll never understand.

AB says he recalls the date he first say Taylor wandering alone on April 17 because he was on the phone with his mother, who he had phoned to wish Happy Birthday. So that specificity makes sense to me. As to how he recalls the last day that he saw mother and child together or Taylor period being May 21st I have no idea.

I just got off the phone with the father of Taylor Williams. He told me politely that he had “no comment” on the recent developments. @FCN2go #findtaylorwilliams

Anthony Austin on Twitter
Yes, well -- Dad seems to be an unknown factor; as maybe BW just refused to allow him to visit Taylor ?
But I wish he'd tried harder, as in paying some child support.
And maybe that would've allowed him to visit Taylor ?
Idk.
A previous poster said paying child support doesn't necessarily mean he'd be allowed to visit his child.
Some women make it difficult for the father.

Exactly!

Something other than no comment...IMO Be truthful with reporters that he was apparently never a part of her life IMO..

Odd isn’t it?

I don't think it's that odd. The neighbor may have just had something else specific happen to them on that date and that's why they have such a clear idea as to it's specifics. JMO

Neighbor has got - it - together enough to remember the exact date he saw Taylor alone but never to have called the police about it, and he doesn't realize how awful he'd come across going to the media with this?
Agreed.
Doesn't it seem like other cases, where the neighbors or whomever come out of the woodwork and start talking after it's too late ?
Otoh, sometimes people try to call and get help and nothing is done.
Like in the Gabriel Fernandez case.

The base day care centers often have long waiting lists to get a child in.

Yes, well -- Dad seems to be an unknown factor; as maybe BW just refused to allow him to visit Taylor ?
But I wish he'd tried harder, as in paying some child support.
And maybe that would've allowed him to visit Taylor ?
Idk.
A previous poster said paying child support doesn't necessarily mean he'd be allowed to visit his child.
Some women make it difficult for the father.

And some fathers prefer not to have anything to do with the children they create from conception on. We have only his family members words to say she kept Taylor from them. It's possible that was a convenient excuse given by him as to why he wasn't involved in Tay's life.

Mr. Jackson appears to have been a nonentity in Taylor's life. How sad for that baby. Seems like all she had was her mother and her mother allowed her to just fade away until she didn't even see her child anymore. MOO

Neighbor has got - it - together enough to remember the exact date he saw Taylor alone but never to have called the police about it, and he doesn't realize how awful he'd come across going to the media with this?

But his information is coming from the charging documents, correct? He has no say on them getting released to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa